General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow seperate terms and conditions for mobile devices

We have completely separate Terms and Conditions for mobile device repair than we do for computer repair. With the current setup now, we have to lump all verbiage into one monster Intake Form. We have to explain on every check-in to read Section A or Section B.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Charge credit card on due date

I have a lot of Managed Services clients who like to receive their invoice even if they are on auto pay. I see that there is a option to auto charge credit card on file. I would like to be able to set the system to auto create the invoice and then have a second option to auto charge the credit card on a certain date.

Here is my example, my clients invoices are created 14 days before the end of the month. I mail/email the invoices to my clients and they are always due on the first of the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey -

How is this different than just making the invoices generate on the first and charge at that time?

I can’t think of a good reason to add the complexity right now, but let us know

4. "Live Chat"

It would be great if we "live chat" with a technician from ReapairShopr. It's really frustrating having to wait for an email to come back.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Status should auto to Scheduled after setting an appointment

It would be beneficial to have ticket status to automatically update to "Scheduled" after setting an appointment that is connected to a ticket.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. customer purchase

Hello, I like the idea of the Customer Purchase feature. However, I would like to know if the fields are customizable where I can add or remove specific fields. RIght now it's really basic. I want to get more in detail with being able to select the carrier, storage/memory, model, etc. Something similar to the customer kiosk where they go through each detail. Also, after adding the item, we want to be able to track any parts that are needed to refurb the item and account for those to get the total cost.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Pop Up Reminders

Pop up note and/or reminders for customers, inventory and/or vendors. Specifically, I am thinking that a popup would show when an account is selected and will remind/notify the user that there is something that requires attention. Text in the pop up would be up to the users, just need the popup as a feature. Things like customer has outstanding balance or vendor has outstanding RMA or to record product serial number,

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Purchase order cross reference

There should/could be a button or option on the purchase order to 'add all low stock items that are not already on another purchase order'.

It would be helpful as I could quickly order additional required stock from a vendor before they dispatch my current order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add charges overview to Ticket print out.

We like to provide paper work with a job when it's collected, but currently we are having to print off multiple sheets of paper to ensure has details of the jobs notes and invoice details.

Would it be possible to add the charges applied to a ticket to the print out template so everything could be included in one print?

Many thanks.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Failed Recurring Charge Auto Retry

Would like Failed Recurring Card Transactions to have the ability to auto retry daily or every so many days.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow invoices to be locked and not editable

I emailed an invoice to a client yesterday and then a coworker added additional line items afterwards -- I'd like the ability to lock invoice so that charges can't be added after it's been emailed or printed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add private/internal notes to estimates

We've always used the private memo field in QBO estimates to make private notes about exact part numbers and our costs and availability at various distributors... This makes it very easy to order the stuff once estimates are approved. Without this ability in RS, we have to keep separate notes elsewhere, or look it all up a second time when we are ready to proceed with the order.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Create a Facebook support group

Please create a Facebook support group that could be at least monitored among the RS staff. Jimdo did this and it is great! They still have normal support but for quick questions its very fast. The big benefit is other users will answer questions also so its a win-win. Your customers get tips and answers from multiple users as well as your support staff in a much quicker manner and your support staff can share the answering of questions and have the (free)help of the RepairShopr community. Check out Jimdo's, I've personally used it and it's been great!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ...integrate with Boxoh's API for showing/monitoring packages

Boxoh is a great way to track packages easily and effectively. Plus, they have a public API you can use (provided you have a key). Perhaps that's something you guys could integrate? Maybe automatically marking a part as arrived when Boxoh says the package is in?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More Tags

Would really like to see more tags so forms can be made to look more professional. In particular at the moment I would like to be able to reference individual Asset Custom Fields. Not just all Asset Custom Fields jammed together using {{asset_properties}}.

I have fields such as customer fields such as Password, AC Adaptor Supplied, External USB Drives Supplied, Software Supplied. Some of these are just checkboxes and when using the {{asset_properties}} they don't even show up when they've been ticked. There are a bunch of ,,,,, which I can only assume is where answers should be for the…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The ability to show only tickets with no technician assigned

I think the ability to show a list of tickets with no technician assigned would be helpful. Currently you can sort by technician which groups these tickets, or view the tickets for individual technicians. It would be helpful to have it as an additional option in the technician filter on the tickets page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Extended Costs for multiple Quantities

When the quantity is more than 1 it would make the report more useful if the costs for the quantity was extended instead of the just the sale values. Specifically on lines items of an invoice, costs report only for 1 quantity regardless of how many were sold. This would also be helpful on the various sales reports.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. #Hashtag tech notifications in notes

There's a lot of instances where I'd reference another tech in the company for something or do the "he said/she said" notes where it'd be nice to have a #techname. Ideally, it would alert them just like we get notifications when tickets get assigned to us.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow for disabling of auto-updated ticket status

Currently, if a ticket is set to "Waiting for Part" and a comment is posted in the notes, it will automatically change the ticket status to "In Progress". Sometimes that feature helps but sometimes it mis-categorizes tickets. It'd be nice to have the ability to disable this feature.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Device Selector

Let's face it we all work on the same devices why not make a central database with images and model specs on these devices so it they can be added to inventory or created into assets. There is not sense in typing in the same info again and again.

I imagine it would be used this way. A new device comes into the market one person adds that device and shares it with the community by selecting a checkbox to share the device. We populate the info as a community or the first person can populate the info.

For example.…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base