I suggest you ...

Automatically Apply Credits To Invoice

Option to automatically apply existing credit(s) to recurring invoices.

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Paul Hart shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Douglas Bradshaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. Please this is essential. I have customers pay bills ahead of time sometimes and it makes it hard to manage.

• Aron Bert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It does make it hard to explain to a customer with credits that you have to manually apply them when they get a recurring invoice.

• Paul Schwegler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this would be a very helpful addition. We have a few clients that we will give store credit to, but to apply to a recurring invoice we have to stop the invoice from sending out, then manually apply the credit, etc. Lots of room for error and mistakes. I think there should be a system-wide option to 'automatically apply store credit to invoicing' so that it can apply to recurring invoices as well as manually generated invoices. Or, it can automatically apply to recurring invoices, but pop up a prompt to apply credit on a manual invoice. It just needs to be more than the inconspicuous notice it currently is.

• Eric Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this would be VERY beneficial. We have clients that have monthly accounts and yet also have other jobs performed and then pay us for the monthly on that check and we have to pause the subscription and remember to reactivate it later --- or we have to change the amount of the recurring invoice and then remember to change it back later.... many 'oopsies' on our end.

Feedback and Knowledge Base