I suggest you ...

Field job/appointment update emails

There doesn't seem to be a way to arbitrarily re-send field job/appointment emails, which is useful if the customer requests that you resend the email.

It would also be good to have the option of re-sending the email if the appointment date/time is changed.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
adam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bill Hamilton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, as it stands you have to cancel/delete the existing appointment and schedule another new appointment to have the update sent to the customer. I also assumed that unchecking the "Do not email" box would allow the update to be emailed.

• Nerds 2 You commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree 100% if the appointment is changed the client should definitely be notified. I was really unaware of this issue for a long time since there is a "do not email" checkbox when updating an appointment so I assumed my clients were getting the updates.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, and there is another suggestion that we have the ability to use other templates if the schedule item was for remote service that it would not send an email to the client about coming to their location when we are remoting it. So having the option to select which template to use when re sending the email would be great. (BTW: we should be able to create custom templates that can be assigned to anything.

Feedback and Knowledge Base