I suggest you ...

Allow duplicate email address between customers

Many of my residential customers are also business customers, and many of them use the same email address for personal and business email.

124 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
adam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Scott Rippy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Somehow I think this is a great idea. I have clients with multiple locations and uses the same email on all of them.

• Ryan (CTO, Pinellas Computers) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey everyone,

I recently made a new topic regarding overall improvements to the Contacts system as a whole. My ideas cover lots of revisions, and (I feel) would solve the issue you're facing - while not requiring "duplicate" contact information to be entered. Please check it out here and vote if you agree:

http://feedback.repairshopr.com/forums/165658-general/suggestions/7054883-the-100-perfect-solution-for-having-multiple-phone-numbers-and-email-addresses-instead-of-using-sub-contacts

• Becky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have multiple customers that have multiple business locations that use the same email address. Having the ability to create the multiple locations with the same email address would be very helpful in organizing our customer data base.- Agree to phone numbers as well.

• Jason Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This got 3 of my votes. I have many like this as well, am currently creating a work-around, but a way to do this would be nice. The same goes for their Phone Numbers (especially mobile.)

• Andrew Hall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has my vote. We have a lot of customers that scheduled house-calls or on-sites at their business. They only have one e-mail address (typically their business e-mail). We cannot distinguish the different addresses unless we create multiple customer entries for the same customer and we really need to have the ability to put the same e-mail address for each of those.

• steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like the ability to have a single email address for multiple Customers. I have some small businesses owned by the same person.`

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base