I suggest you ...

Ability to sort drop down menus or at least have them alphabetised

It would be nice if dropdown lists such as "Inventory Category", or ticket updates etc. could be auto-sorted into either alphabetised order or allow us a choice of say: A-B, B-A, Numerical, Importance etc etc.. currently, they only drop down in order that they have been created on the system admin, which means when you add new items,/categories etc. it can take ages to find the one you want

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Martin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a new user of RepairShopr and have already found this to be a real problem in setting up the software. I have WAY better things to do than delete and re-enter items in a drop down list because there is no function to alphabetize/order the items in a drop down.

Pretty surprised this is still not addressed in 2019 when customers have been asking for it since 2015.

• Christian Barrett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this really needs to be looked at. I for example have file type extensions that I have to add on every once in a while in a drop down menu box and it can be very difficult and time consuming for me and my techs. The more time I have to pay out in wages because a tech cannot find something as so simple like a alphabetized drop down menu means less money to spend on RepairShopr.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is essential, Please move this to higher priority. I am currently using the software for phone repairs and everyday there is a new phone. Finding the phones from drop down is a nightmare without being sorted

Feedback and Knowledge Base