I suggest you ...

time clock

Allowing the admins to edit the time clock stamp of their employee or delete the time clock stamp.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Joshua Bredwell shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminTroy (Founder, RepairShopr) responded  · 

Hey guys – this feature is there – do you have an edit button next to the records?

If not – maybe add yourself as a “timelog admin” in Administration, Users, that box is there so you can have supervisors able to modify records without making them a real administrator.

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Chip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to go back further than 100 entries in the Time Logs. We have 4 employees and we need to be able to edit time logs for at least 200 entries. How can I do this?

• AdminTroy (Founder, RepairShopr) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys - this feature is there - do you have an edit button next to the records?

If not - maybe add yourself as a "timelog admin" in Administration, Users, that box is there so you can have supervisors able to modify records without making them a real administrator.

• mauricio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this would be great to integrate, as it would technically be possible for employer to clock in before getting to the shop +1

Feedback and Knowledge Base