shane shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Luca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would really like to be able to customize labels as well. I need to print specific info and remove the barcode and Logo as i do not need them. This will allow to print larger text and add more info. I need to print on removable adhesive labels and these only come in 62mmx30mm therefore customization is essential.. not sure why on the verge of 2018 this has not been implemented yet....

• info commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to customize the label and pick the size as well

• Grant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a dream come true for me. I do not like the fact that the price shows on the label. Our prices change constantly and i do not want to print a label everytime the price changes.

• Dean Elliott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I am making them myself in the Dymo software. Pain in the bum. I don't use the barcodes, so having them take up 50% of a lable is silly. Also my logo gets shrunk to unreadable size as it's not square and the lable has space for only square logos.

• Cheryl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to be able to customize the label. Especially the size of print for the price.

• Remington Batista commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the product label does not necessarily have the information i want to display nor the size, a custom label generator would be amazing so we have the ability to tailor the labels to our stores.

Feedback and Knowledge Base