I suggest you ...

Create new customers with HTTP web submission form

We have a contact form on our website where customers can submit their name, email address and phone number to automatically get an informational email from us. Right now, this just forwards to a mailbox where we have to manually enter in the customers information into RS.

It would be awesome if there were a website integration that could take the submitted form data and add those fields into our customer database. We could obviously have "website form" as a static value for the "referred by" section. Does this sound like something that would be possible?

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ryan (CTO, Pinellas Computers) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • j.ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am looking for this feature, too.
        Customers contact my from my website contact form (Hosted by Shopify) with technical questions, and I answer them. Close to 75% of these contacts turn into a sale within 1 week. I then enter their order into RepairShopr and email them through RS--but that means I now have two email conversations going on with them-the one from Shopify, and the one from RS. If I could have the initial contact start from within RS, with a message ID automatically assigned, then when they convert to a customer, I'd have all their emails in one plate.

Feedback and Knowledge Base