I suggest you ...

Ability to customize Ticket Label layout

We use Ticket Labels to identify devices that are brought in. In our old system we had a lot more info on the Ticket Label such as device password and model number. I would like to have the ability to customize the Ticket Label for our needs. I looked at the Asset label, but it does not show the password or Ticket Number.

58 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
george shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Brendon Nilsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This could/should apply to all labels, for me the ability to have the ordered or received date on Inventory labels would be great.

• pete commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely agree - currently it tends to cut off the email address of the customer, and would like to be able to add custom fields to it.

• MCL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to add the date to our labels would be very helpful. In one glance I know that that system was in 6 months ago.

• Lukas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We just like to make our logo a bit bigger on it but being able to alter the layout of the ticket label would be a big help too. Some irrelevant information on them at current and possibly adding the date to it would help us quickly assess how long the product has been in or when it was last in for service.

Feedback and Knowledge Base