or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Allen Bolderoff shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminTroy (Founder, RepairShopr) responded  · 

Thanks for the votes everyone, we have been watching this thread for a while and are only holding off because this seems like it will have to be a really deep/technical integration to provide the right level of value. It will probably take a ton of development time away from big things like QuickBooks/Xero integrations. We just need to wait for the right time.

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jason Miller commented  · 

Looking at IT Glue and will be pulling the trigger for it soon... Would love to have this integration!

• glenn commented  · 

Just signed up for IT Glue and am trying to decide what PSA to go with. Integration is definitely a key plus. Also using Addigy and asked them to integrate with you too. :-)

• Matt Weaver commented  · 

If this integration was there, I'd literally sign up right now. We're heavily integrated in IT glue and I like the looks of RepairShopr, but syncing with glue is an absolute requirement.

• Tyler Petrucci commented  · 

We would rather see the built-in RS wiki get some development, as well as SECURITY. In other words, hook that password vault up! Each customer has their own wiki page, and on the customer page you add a tab at the top next to Contacts, History, etc. for Wiki.

It would be nice to be able to upload documents straight to the wiki as well. If you could add template based tabes to the wiki, even better.

• Computer Pro Inc commented  · 

I know there is a wiki, but if there was a powerful module like IT glue it would make Repairshopr the undisputed king of the hill!

The strength in IT Glue or the (glue part) as they call it is the fact that you can 'tag' or 'relate' things to each other for super quick lookups etc.

Given the popularity of platforms like IT Glue I think if a product like RS had it integrated it would definitely be unique and put it well ahead of the competition.

Of if building a similar integrated module is out of the question then at least integrate the ITG product would be the next best thing for sure!

• apiercy commented  · 

Having it sync clients and contacts so they only need to be input into repairshopr and then they sync into ITGlue would be wonderful

• Cody commented  · 

Yes please! We're constantly in both systems. Integration would be PHENOMENAL!

• Christopher Moore commented  · 

I agree with the rest....PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE work on IT GLue integration. Is it on the roadmap?

• Dan commented  · 

The real money would be if we could sync IT Glue step-by-step documents into RS worksheets.

• chris commented  · 

I don't want ALL my customers to sync, so I would need to choose which ones (maybe it only syncs those that are ALREADY in IT Glue. I would then like there to be a button in the RS interface under the customer page that would take me directly to the customer's documentation page in IT Glue. I'm not sure it would be help to have it sync configurations (IT Glue's term for assets), but I'm sure some would find that beneficial.

• Bill Moore commented  · 

++++++1 - Hope we see this soon!

• Howard Abram commented  · 

I know that RS does some documentation but IT Glue is years ahead and an integration would be incredible.

• Tony commented  · 

Make sure contacts sync as well. That's a big pain point for us having to create them in IT Glue and Repair Shopr separately.

• Dan commented  · 

IT Glue integration would be incredibly welcome!

• ILAN ELIYAHU commented  · 

Guys, please move your votes from here to the thread that @Kevin posted below.
        Like that we have a better chance of making it happen.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base