I suggest you ...

Single-Use Checklist on Ticket

The new[ish] ticket worksheets are great. However, there are a lot of times when I want to add a quick checklist on a ticket that won't be reused again. Being able to create a checklist in a single ticket would be great. Being able to do more than just checkboxes would be nice, but even just checkboxes would be fine.

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dan Joyce shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dan commented  · 

This has become critical for our team. We currently are forced to link a checklist within a private comment to a checklist. This requires us to manually create/maintain a list for each ticket, in 2 places. Incredibly sloppy and impossible to manage.

Would the addition of a simple checklist field be huge undertaking?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed! Please add this feature!

• PotterVilla commented  · 

Yes, the ability to create client-specific in-ticket checklists would be VERY helpful. I see this thread is over a year old. Has the requested functionality already been integrated and I simply haven't found it yet? :-) Thanks!

• Douglas Bradshaw commented  · 

I don't understand why this is not a more requested task.

• Stephen Campbell commented  · 

YES - trying to make a todo list from ticket comments and making sure they are not forgotten - when not falling into a general - precreated ticket worksheet - would be great!

• Douglas Bradshaw commented  · 

I agree with this. things can get forgot if there is not a checklist. Worksheets are great but only being able to create them from a template is a letdown.

Feedback and Knowledge Base