I suggest you ...

Change Purchase Order Date

It would be nice if you could change the purchase order date; not just the expected date. This would help probably more than just myself out. I can do this with quickbook and sage 50.

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Travis Smith shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gazo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This suggestion should be closed, because I can change the purchase order date as easily as I can change the due date. Case closed.

• Scott Peeler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see this also. Sometimes I forget to create a Purchase Order in the system the same day as I place the order with a vendor. It's very annoying that I can't adjust the date, because the dates for the Purchase Orders don't match the dates on invoices from our vendors. This seems like a simple fix, because you can already manually adjust the Purchase Order Due Date and Date Paid.

• Karen Yang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What I'd like is to be able to edit the Purchase Order Date of the Product Serials, so I don't need to enter POs that we've made in the past. We already have a starting inventory and I'd just like to enter them all into RepairShopr and track purchase date of each product serial. I thought a workaround to my problem would be to create Purchase Orders, but since there is no way to set or back date the Purchase Order date, I wouldn't be able to track each product serial purchase date accurately either.

Feedback and Knowledge Base