I suggest you ...

RMM Integration - N-able by SolarWinds

I see you have MAXfocus integration... any plans, interest, votes, ~~~ for N-able by SolarWinds ?

213 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    contact@magnify247.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

61 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • michael.emmetti commented  · 

I would like to see your Dev team spend time working on an integration with Ninja. N-Able offers some of the services that your offer where Ninja's focus is RMM. Together, Repairshopr and Ninja would be a Kick Butt solution, especially with QBO integration going as well.

• tbgsav commented  · 

Yes please! We are N-Able customer as well. This would be a deal sealer!

• Nicholas McDonald commented  · 

I also use solar winds N-Able, Would love this integration.

• kevin commented  · 

Really interested in this, would like to stay with repairshopr instead of moving to their MSP Manager. Hope this comes soon! Seems many folks are going to n-able.

• acarpenter commented  · 

We're at more than 3x the 20 accounts you wanted.

• Graham commented  · 

We have signed up for N-able for our SLA customers\onsite techs, (switched from AVG Managed Workplace) currently going through on-boarding process. Would definitely use this.

• Rick commented  · 

I'm definitely for it.

• Alan Miller commented  · 

Looking at getting started with both products, so being able to use N-Able for RMM and RepairShopr for PSA with integration between them would be exceptional.

• acarpenter commented  · 

This would be great, since MSPManager is terrible for invoicing. Especially if we could create tickets from n-able alerts via email.

• Computer Pro Inc commented  · 

We are in the process of switching from Continuum to N-Able right now. I would love to see this also! MaxFocus is a little more popular because of the low cost of entry (N-Able is quite a bit to get started with). That being said its pretty much the cadillac of RMM's these days. Used to be Kaseya back in the day. I do know that with their new acquisitions (beAnywhere etc) their have been LOTS of shops switching over to N-Able.

• Nick Fratangelo commented  · 

We just scrapped n-central and replaced it with Max Focus, found it a far better product for us and much better priced.

• Justin Walling commented  · 

Hey Troy

I have the API documents on our N-central server. I'd be more they happy to share them with you if you like. Let me know and I'll send you the address.

• Nikolas Alekzandr Mataka commented  · 

I would love this as the software we use, MSPAnywhere (formerly BeAnywhere Support Express) is built off of the SolarWinds platform. I know that MSPAnywhere has open API docs that I can forward over, not sure if this would be the same as NAble though.

• Claude Louis commented  · 

Troy, how can I help expedite this process for SolarWinds N-Able/N-Central? We've recently signed up and I would vote this to 100 personally if I could. Have you gotten the API docs yet?

• AdminTroy (Founder, RepairShopr) commented  · 

Hey Chris - can you share their API docs with us?

Also - Max Focus had 107 votes when it was completed - we probably want about that many because this is such a huge undertaking. (IF their API is reasonably simple to work with)

• Chris commented  · 

That makes 30 :)

• Justin Walling commented  · 

Oh look 27 votes! Are you considering N-Central now?

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would great to link to N-able....

Feedback and Knowledge Base