I suggest you ...

RMM Integration - N-able by SolarWinds

I see you have MAXfocus integration... any plans, interest, votes, ~~~ for N-able by SolarWinds ?

202 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    contact@magnify247.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

54 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • daniel commented  · 

Would love to see this integration Troy. Throw some $$ at this please!

• Tyler Petrucci commented  · 

We've landed a few new great clients and have finally decided to get our RMM to match the quality of our PSA (RepairShopr) and to us that means n-central. With the extra workload we'll really be loving an integration to help automate things. Please take another look at this one, Troy!

• Justin commented  · 

Any updates? I know you guys have merged with RepairTech. Does that mean this will be on hold even longer because of that RMM they offer?

• Douglas Bradshaw commented  · 

Troy, Congratulation on the new little one :)
        Glad to here it is still a planned expansion. But I understand and respect the back-end database priority. Let me know if you need a tester when you do get something going n-able.

• Greg commented  · 

Awesome! Good to hear Troy. Enjoy those babies, but take care of these babies too :)) haha.

• AdminTroy (Founder, RepairShopr) commented  · 

No red tape or anything, we were about to start it and a large initiative came up that de-prioritized it just enough to miss the cut. We are about to release a redesign of the app that was much needed and will pave the way for some new modules and big items - and we've had some underlying infrastructure items to work out that have taken us all year so far and still not done.

The big thing infrastructure-wise is have to change our database layer of our app to support operating on multiple primary databases because of our growth. It's annoying that it takes a couple devs off more customer-facing feature work, but it's good to do before the app starts becoming unstable or slow.

I'll try to give another update in the coming weeks as I come back to work from paternity leave and will be looking at the schedule more closely.

• Justin commented  · 

Been almost a two years now and almost a year since we've heard any updates on this. Is this still going to be happening? We love RS but man we miss the interrogations from other PSA's. Just give us updates please, because 1 year of no updates to me at least seems like a long time. Must be a lot of red tape?

• Jim Walling commented  · 

"Admin
        Troy (Founder, RepairShopr) responded  ·  September 14, 2016
        Just a quick update, we’ve got a development account with NAble and plan on using this custom PSA integration path. This is planned.
        No firm timeline – but could be a few months."

Hi Troy- This was posted by you back in September 2016. You thought it would be in a few months? Is it still going to happen? It would really be a nice addition.

• Greg commented  · 

Hope this is right around the corner :)

• Glen Coffield commented  · 

Any updates on this. We are moving to this as well.

• lance commented  · 

just now signing up with n-central and repairshopr. any update on this?

• G commented  · 

I would love to see this. Not sure we can move until this is in place.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Really would love to have N-able integration! Any update on the status of this, Troy?

• Steven Fuel commented  · 

Any updates on RMM integration with Solar winds?

• Randy Carrillo commented  · 

Planning on working with N-Able as well. Any word on the progress with the integration.

• Michael Wayland commented  · 

This is the only thing keeping me from jumping into a RepairShopr purchase, any news yet?

• Andrew Chia commented  · 

hi troy, what's the update on N-Able or Solarwinds integration with Repairshopr?

• Jean-Marc commented  · 

Max Remote is going to be merged with Solarwinds N-able. we would need un upgrade for the integration. THanks

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base