Skip to content

General

305 results found

1. ID Verification for Payment by Check

As a business owner check fraud is a big deal. I would like to see repairshopr add a data field to log a customers drivers license ID number when accepting a check as a form of payment. additionally for situations with employees It would be great to have the optional ability (setting) to require this field when taking this method of payment.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Robert Reichner responded

We don’t have a required field but could you use the Reference field for this (in addition to the check number)?

2. Add Birthday Marketing

Would love to be able to send promotional e-mails automatically to customers. During customer creation, have a field to enter in their birthday and on the month of their birthday they can have a special promotion available to only them. These types of things go a long way for small businesses.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Asset Assignment

Be able to map an asset to an assigned contact, this way when they email an issue creating a new ticket, their asset (PC in most cases) is automatically mapped to the ticket.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Recurring Line Items

We have recurring Invoices, recurring Tickets, recurring Subscriptions. We need recurring Line Items. Many of my clients have recurring services from me. They occur monthly, bi-annually, annually, and at arbitrary times. Most of my clients are on account and prefer to be billed monthly. They can't handle more than one invoice per month.

My current process to satisfy my client's wishes and work within repairshoper is create a recurring invoice for monthly charges and create a annual or bi-annual ticket for things like anti-virus and other services for the same client. I must both notice the bi-annual or annual ticket,…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Quickbooks Tax Group option

We need to have a tax group option that can get synced to quickbooks. We do onsites in different cities in our state and each city has one or more local tax rates depending on the area you are in. This makes it impossible to bill out in repairshopr when doing onsites if we want tax rates to sync properly. Even if we had the option to add multiple tax items (State+Local) individually to the invoice would be a small start. 

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If the UPC Index @ http://www.upcindex.com database could be integrated with a app that would make adding parts to inventory much easier.

If the UPC Index @ http://www.upcindex.com database could be integrated with a app that would make adding parts to inventory much easier.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Estimate/Quotes Revamp

My idea is to basically be able to create 1 awesome quote without having to make 3 different ones for clients every time which just confuses everyone and makes my estimates portal look like i'm a millionaire. QuoteWerks is a great example of a Professional Estimate/Quote. http://www.quotewerks.com/images/QuoteValet/QuoteValet_SampleQuote.PNG

I want to be able to have options and upsell my customers without making it confusing. Have each option area have radio buttons where they can select one and then add on's which they can tick if they would like.

Include a picture of who create the estimate for them. Great optional feature.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Recurring appts on the appt feature -

I often need to create a series of appointments eg booking in weekly/monthly client/staff meetings but currently we have to create a new appt for each one. Having the ability to set up recurring appts would be a great time saver.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Open estimate reminder, please

Please can you build a open estimate reminder just as you have that send auto emails to customers that haven't paid for invoices.

So if a customer hasn't approved a estimate the system will send them reminders too.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. GPS Tracking on company cars

Hey guys! I thought about this idea when I had a big issue with one of my techs being late to field job appointments. I was searching around the internet on ideas to keep track of my techs while they are in my company cars, and I ran across a website called www.mycartracks.com. This company has a API and allows integration with other companies. This would be a great addition to the app center. I was thinking about putting company phones in my company cars because My Car Tracks uses android phones to track location. This would be great…

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Define available hours for business and technicians

We have different business hours during the week and on week-ends. And I have many part-time technicians that take appointments at various times depending on their availability. It would be ideal if I can define my normal business hours and normal work hours for my technicians during which appointments can be schedule in the field.

On the schedule, unavailable hours would be blocked (grayed out).

I know I can somewhat simulate this today using Google Calendar and two-way synch. But it would be best if this can be accomplished right within RepairShopr.

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

We do plan to do this eventually, it is pretty far down our list at the moment. Maybe if it gets closer to 50 votes it could happen in a few months.

Keep voting!

12. Outbound CID call tracking

As we know, tracking communication is CRITICAL for organization and professionalism; not to mention to cover our @$$, haha. And I've got to say - the inbound CID lookups that post to the customer and ticket pages are AMAZING. They give us a clear and easy understanding of a call coming in. WOW!

BUT... What about OUTGOING CALLS? Sure, we really try to make sure to put in an update every time we call to recap what the call was about, but it would be immeasurably helpful to have our calls out to be tracked just like the incoming calls…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Option to print labels to sheets instead of label printer

Specifically for use when receiving inventory, so the label printer isn't spitting out 100 individual labels, and we can just use 3 sheets of label paper.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Leads: customize status & assign tech

It'd be useful to edit Leads -> Status choices (e.g., Opportunity / New / Lead / Prospect seems redundant). Even moreso, would be awesome to be able to assign a lead to a tech for first contact.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Invoice Read Receipts

Have emailed invoices show when a client has opened the message so we know that it is being received and not sent to junk. Similar to how Freshbooks allows you to see exactly when an invoice has been viewed even if it's more than once.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Move Parts into Inventory upon successful delivery

It would be great to add those 'one-time' Part orders into Inventory. We have had numerous one-time Part orders that haven't gone through to repair (customer cancelled, etc.) and we are left with a Part - but it doesn't show up in Inventory and allow to assign to new tickets.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Loyalty Rewards Program

We would like to see the addition of a loyalty rewards program based on points earned per dollar spent, or a program with variable rewards based on rules. This would be great to tie into Marketr, so that once a customer hits a certain point threshold, they receive a reward that can be printed out and mailed using the snail mail feature as well. So, say a customer spends a total of $500 in the store over the course of the year: if we had an automated loyalty program set up, a reminder could pop up to have us print…

143 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Check-ins automatically approved when signed.

We use the check-in feature for mobile devices and most of the time the device is pre-diagnosed and approved by the customer when checking in so it would be good if you could either add the pre-diagnosed and approved check boxes to the check-ins form or when the customer signs the intake form the work will be approved?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Vendor details on Product sales reports

Would be really good on the product sales report to be able to see the vendor, Im trying to keep track of what we pay suppliers as we only pay once its sold on certain products. Currently Im searching line by line and its very tedious!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Robert Reichner responded

Thanks for the suggestion here. It’s possible to have multiple vendors on a product. How were you thinking this might be represented on the report?

20. Print multiple ticket labels based on ticket content

We love RepairShopr for our computer and cell phone repair shop. There is a checkbox on our tickets called "Power Cord," which is selected when customers have included the charger for their computers. When checked, we would like to print 2 ticket labels – one for the computer, one for the charger – so that we don't have to manually print an extra one. Would anyone else like to see this feature integrated? Thanks in advance.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General