Skip to content

General

162 results found

1. Wave Accounting Integration

Would love to see integration with Wave Accounting put on your road-map.

From what I can tell Wave is the most robust "free" accounting/invoicing solution catered for RepairShopr's target demographic (startup/entrepreneurs).

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Robert Reichner responded

We currently plan to deepen our Quickbooks and Xero integrations rather than add additional accounting integrations.

2. Sage Export Function / Intergration (UK)

Hi, our accounts team use SAGE as oppose to quickbooks and have asked if a SAGE Export Function / Integration is possible / planned?

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We currently plan to deepen our Quickbooks and Xero integrations rather than add additional accounting integrations.

3. Ticket Comments should be able to be edited. This should be an assignable option under Security Groups.

I think Ticket Comments should be editable so that typos, etc. can be fixed without having to copy the text, delete the ticket comment, adding a new ticket comment, pasting text, editing it, and then finally posting it.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  13 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Disallow Resolved Tickets from Re-Opening / Customize Reply Window

SETTING REQUEST: I understand how allowing tickets to be re-opened by a 'customer reply' is a normal expectation in a helpdesk software, but is there anyway we can disable/customize this to force new ticket creation?

REASONING: When we mark a ticket as resolved, it is RESOLVED. It's triple checked, paid for, confirmed and out the door - DONE.

Problem: Almost 100% of the time, a customer replying to one of our resolved tickets is an ACCIDENT. They actually have a completely different problem/issue, and instead of making a NEW inquiry, they respond to the old ticket. Then tech's get confused…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We may revisit this down the road but for now we’ll probably keep the existing functionality.

5. Bitcoin Payment Intergration

I would love to have bitcoin integrated into the site for payment processing.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

We are not adding any payment integrations for now, maybe ask Vantiv (worldpay) to support this instead, then it’ll just work on the terminals we already support.

6. Disable "resolve now" on ticket screen

As above really, I don't "resolve" a ticket until the invoice is paid.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

So far it’s only a hypothetical problem and a lot of people are voting against the removal. We’re going to leave this as is for now.

Thanks all who added their input!

7. Integrate with BeAnywhere Support Express (Remote Control Software)

We are looking into using BeAnywhere Support Express which is a relatively new remote control software which is very advanced and has a lot of great features.

It includes an API to create remote support sessions/codes etc, and would be very nice if you could generate a remote support session from within a ticket in RepairShopr.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With their acquisition we’ll probably wait to see what the future of the product is.

8. Add an integration with Freshbooks

Any chance we can get an integration with Freshbooks? Contacts, Invoices, etc..

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Bitcoin as a Payment option with integration to Bitpay

Would be good if you integrate Bitcoin as a payment option for repair shops that accept this method of payment. You can integrate the Bitpay api into your system. Bitpay is basically a payment processor for repair shops that don't want to end up with the bitcoin at the end of the day.

They process all bitcoin transactions for you and convert it directly into currency of choice and deposits that directly to your bank account avoiding all the volatility that has to do with Bitcoin.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Better Signature Capture

I would a way to send an email asking for a signature for things like Estimates, Invoices, Intake Forms, etc... I would also like it to have an audit trail of sorts.

Something more like RightSignature or Adobe Echosign. Maybe even a direct integration with one of these?

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  14 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Edit ticket comments

We would like the ability to edit a ticket comment. This is not an option in the security groups. This seems like a simple request in the event someone has a typo or simply needs to make a change.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For now comments are going to remain read only. You can delete/re-add as a workaround.

This solves a lot of problems about people getting one thing in an email/notification, then seeing another thing in the ticket.

12. Freshbooks Integration maybe with an add-on!

I think you guys do a great job taking suggestions except for this one! Also I don't think you have not noticed how many of your customers use Freshbooks instead of quickbooks. I have seen several suggestions for this!

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

HI everyone — We do recognize that there are some Freshbooks users out there and that this could be helpful. Unfortunately we don’t though have plans to integrate with Freshbooks in the near term. Having done three accounting system integrations (Quickbooks Desktop, Quickbooks Online, and Xero) we’ve learned how massive a project these are to get right. Our existing ones are still works in progress since there are so many moving pieces (we only just added purchase orders to Quickbooks..after ~3 years!) We do know this could be helpful to some but it’s not on our near term roadmap as much as we wish it could be. Thanks for understanding..

BTW, we did add a report in Admin > Reports a while back that should allow you to export your data in a format that can be imported into Freshbooks. Let us know if that works for you.

13. Multi-Point Assessment Tool/Report

Create a Multi-Point Assessment Tool/Report that can pull from the repairtech reports and/or based on a questionnaire answered by the tech through the troubleshooting process. I could see this being done as a back end "wizard" troubleshooting flow built through a series of questions manually or just take the yes/no/error response from repairtech. It could be built based on a set template but then let the user change the questions, answers and ultimately how it generates a report. I got the idea from the multi-point inspections you get at the car dealership and they use green, yellow and red colors…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a great idea, but not something we see on our near-term roadmap. May revisit this in the future, though.

14. Color themes

Is there a way we can get different color themes? We use 3 different repairshopr accounts on the same check in PC and it would be nice to differentiate

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Change the layout of the "Ticket Detail" page

I would like to be able to move the "Ticket Comments" section closer to the top of the page. i.e. Just below the Info, Progress, Customer sections.

I'm usually clicking on the ticket to see the quick details such as "Initial Issue". Having to scroll down is certainly no deal-breaker, but it is an annoyance when I'm looking through a full day of upcoming appointments.

Some kind of Drag/Drop handles where the section icon is would work.

Ideally being able to move the sections on any given page would be nice. i.e. Moving the "Related Ticket" section to the top…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Some sort of Instant Messaging?

Would be great if we had a way to communicate to each other via instant messaging of some sort live in repairshopr. This way management can get a hold of employees easily and vis versa.

Just a thought...

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a really awesome integration with Slack that we recommend checking out. Not only is this great to be used in the office but Slack has a app for iOS and Android so that you can stay in touch with mobile techs or Users not at the office.

If you are a business with multiple locations, Slack is alo great for inter-location communications also!

http://feedback.repairshopr.com/knowledgebase/articles/456036-slack-integration

17. quickbooks merchant services

Please add quickbooks merchant services for credit card processing. we perfer they way they deposit and bill transactions rather than stripe. with quickbooks they send you the full amount to your bank account and then debit the transaction charges afterwords. stripe pulls the charges directly from each transaction before it reaches our bank account.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve tried to integrate this in the past and the support is unfortunately not there on the Intuit side.

18. schedule field jobs from mobile site

I can add a customer and ticket while on the road, but not a field job - so i can't add start, end or notes in field jobs
    Please add schedule / reschedule field job button on tickets
    Also appointments dont show up in mobile site.
    (Mobile site)

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For now we are just going to keep that functionality in the desktop version of the site, but it should be 100% functional from a phone – if you are running into an issue, contact support with some details.

This should be working well!

19. Integrate with Kashflow accounting system for uk guys

I would really like an integration with Kashflow for UK accounting, Quickbooks is not as popular here as it once was and is really lacking, and kashflow have a great API. I have conducted some research on teachnibble and kashflow is popular amongst the UK techs.

http://www.kashflow.com/developers/soap-api/

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re going to continue focusing on Quickbooks and Xero for our accounting integrations at the moment. We’ve found these are massive projects and benefit the most by building deeper into our existing integrations rather than adding additional ones.

20. Multi currency

It would be nice to have the option to deal with multi currency. We deal with several countries and invoice companies in their local currency.

A possible way to deal with this is to specify a default currency and some alternative currencies. When you get payment for an invoice, it should be possible to supply the exhange rate for that payment so it gets calculated correctly. All final numbers should be in the local/default currency.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We don’t currently have plans to support multiple currencies. While we realize this is important for a certain segment of users, it’s quite a big feature and we don’t foresee being able to support it properly in the near term.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base