Skip to content

General

75 results found

1. Add Confirmation Dialogue to "Make Invoice" Button When There is an Existing Invoice for a Ticket

This one is pretty simple, and a minor gripe, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has done this and then had to go back and clean things up.

Essentially what I would like to see is a warning / confirmation dialogue when you click the "Make Invoice" button when working on a ticket, but only when there is an existing invoice already associated with that ticket. Many times I've clicked it by accident, only for Repairshopr to create an empty invoice. I even had a situation where one of my employees added line items to the duplicate…

56 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Changing the way Marketr trigger works

At the moment, Marketr will send out follow up emails after a set amount of time when the invoice/ticket as been completed. What I'm proposing is to change it so it works when the customer last visited.

So lets say, I've got Marketr set to send 3 month follow up. A customer visits my place in August and then again in October. At the moment Marketr will send a 3 month follow up in November and then another 3 month follow up in January.

If Marketr is changed so it only sends reminders based on when the customer last used…

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Auto Lock User Session

The Lock feature is great and gets used a lot but there needs to be an auto lock option if there is no activity within a given amount of time. We are finding that under busy situations, most employees forgot to lock out their session leaving their permissions available to anyone.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to process multiple payment types on an invoices

Would love the ability to process multiple payment types on an invoice or deposit.

Sometimes a customer needs to split their payment between for example cash and credit card. It would be great if each payment type we accepted were loaded right into the payment screen complete with the amount field for each... we could the enter the amount of cash, then click a process button which would update the balance then do the same for their credit card.

Maybe a little over kill but I would even rather list each credit card as their own payment type in case…

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. an "Open Hours" setting to better track days between updates.

Right now the system tracks on a standard clock. Open a ticket on Saturday, reply to it on Tuesday, the system says it's been 4 days since the last update. But we're closed on Sunday, so there's only really been three days. If we could set the "Open Hours" for our business and have the system track off of that, it would be very helpful.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Turn On/Off Customer Portal, or at least define what they see.

There are some areas in the Portal that we will not be using, and thus don't want to confuse our clients. It would be great to be able to turn off the portal altogether, or at least be able to decide what we do and don't want clients to see.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow pictures to be taken for assets

We bought the life camera suggested in your hardware page thinking it was to take pictures of assets customers bring in. Would love it if you could add this feature. Make it so that when you enable it under advanced settings, that when you get to the new asset dialog box, there will be a mini preview of what the camera sees with a save picture button that will take and save a picture of the asset to repair shopr.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Apple Pay Integration

We would love to be able to use Apple Pay as a form of payment.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    already works  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

This does work with Vantiv and has for a long time, we missed this suggestion but it’s updated now!

9. Option to set opening hours

We are located in europe and have different openings hours en days so it will be great to have a option to set openings hours and days. Time option to 24 hours will be great too instead am and pm.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Asset Attachments

It would be nice to have the ability to have attachments specific to assets

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. AUTOMATICALLY make Estimates EXPIRE after a CONFIGURABLE Time Period & DECLINE if a Ticket is Resolved WITHOUT that Estimate being APPROVED

After several existing posts related to Estimate expiration/decline, RS implemented a "one-time" option to manually mark all estimates older than 30 days to become declined. This was helpful, but that meant that 2 days later, the estimates that were 29 days old (that would now be 31 days old) would AGAIN need to be manually declined. Tasks like this have to be done repetitively and can cause tons of issues if not maintained on a constant basis.

My proposed upgrades to this process:
    1. Make estimates AUTOMATICALLY become expired after a pre-specified number of days; vs having to manually click…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Purchase order template feature

We have templates for Invoices, Estimates and Tickets, but currently there is no template available for Purchase Orders.
    Currently Purchase Orders do not indicate whether the items are inclusive of tax (or exclusive for that matter), and we have found some suppliers are then adding tax on top of the items, when in fact they already contain the (10% GST) tax. If we at least have the ability to change the template for Purchase Orders, we can customise the form so it is clear to our suppliers whether the goods are tax inclusive or exclusive.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow us to change default communication in tickets

Can you allow us to change the default communication type in the beta? Right now it defaults to sending emails unless told otherwise, and always switches back after a non-email communication is added.
    This is fairly annoying since we primarily use private or public notes so we don't show typo laden notes to our customers, and if we make a pub note, we can quickly delete it and replace if there is a typo, unlike any email.

Though I don't know what purpose it serves, I know that this change was put into the beta for a reason, so, in…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The default behavior for Ticket Comments will be to email the customer if an email is present. There is an option called “Ticket Comments – default to Internal instead of External” in the Ticket Preferences section that will make the system post internal ticket comments instead of emailing the client if that’s what you are looking to do.

14. Multiple Selection for Leads

We get a lot of SPAM sent to our Leads email address and lots of duplicate leads, and due to the confirmation message with deleting it takes a while to clean them up.

I'd like check-boxes so I could select multiple leads and delete them all at once.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to integrate with Microsoft's Power Bi

Looks promising as it offers a free tier and could possibly be another option to Domo.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Distribute shipping and other cost into inventory or PO

Ability to take shipping and any other cost associated with a purchase and be able to have it evenly divided among the inventory or PO.

• Under the inventory tab, have a way to add a misc. cost and push it through to all selected inventory. Which could be the entire inventory or maybe just a category. Better if we are allowed to select what to distribute the cost into.
    • under the PO tab, when doing the check in where there is the tab to accept all items into inventory, it would be nice to have the option to say accept…
    16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Editable Portal Page

We would like when the customer logs into the customer portal using their ticket and last name that it go directly to the view all tickets page.
    is there anyway to edit the customer portal or what the customer sees there?

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there – We added Customer Portal Permissions which controls what the Customer/Contact is able to see or do within the Portal. There isn’t a plan to add the ability to force the portal to go the Tickets page, but you can at least make it so they only see the Tickets Section in the Portal.

18. Invoicing before you have the serial number

We very often charge for items on order before they arrive to ensure we are going to get paid for larger items we have to buy in. Many of these are serialized but I cannot generate an invoice until the serial number is entered. Is there a way I can email an invoice for an order prior to me creating the PO and adding serial numbers? When I create the line item in an invoice there is a zero value until a serial number is selected, meaning I cannot send out the invoice with the correct prices on if the…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This will work if you have the Back Order system enabled in Admin > Inventory Preferences > Additional Settings > Enable Back Order. You will then be able to add the product to a invoice and there will be a price you can charge the customer. From there it will hit your Pending Orders page where you can add it to a PO.

19. Store Credit Cards Information with Vantiv

Since authorize.net is no longer showing up as an App Integration, and the page for the Stripe app encourages users to use Vantiv, it appears that Vantiv is the payment system you would prefer us to use. If that's the case, would it be possible to store credit cards on file with Vantiv? I have several customers that would appreciate this convenience.

Currently, if a customer wants this done, I have to key in the card and sign the receipt myself -which is something I'm not comfortable doing.

It would be nice to offer this to my customers using Vantiv.…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Holiday Calendar Integration

I would love to see the internal calendar sync the Holidays in the US (or other countries) calendar that google offers.

Being able to see in the internal calendar that a day is a federal holiday and should have appointments would be useful.
    If there is a way to mark a day as "shop closed - no appointments" that would also be very useful.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4