Skip to content

General

162 results found

1. Additional Drop Down List (More Options)

The best invention is to let zero knowledge technician adapt to new system smoothly. I suggest make all the repeated words listed. So no need to type into the form again and again which make new technician feel horrible experience with this process.

Example: If your shop repair Samsung, Dell, Sony, Toshiba, etc, let it in the drop down list to be select. If this is 15", 13", 11" size, let the new technician select it. More systematic, we can track, at the same time get organise workshop properly and tidy.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ecwid ecommerce integration

Ecwid is a great ecommerce solution because it is not specific to any singular platform so you can run your ecommerce site ON your existing site (i.e. wordpress, Joomla!, html, facebook etc.).
    Ideal integration would work like this:
    use UPC or SKU as item reference and update pricing automatically
    automatically feed new items onto repairshopr system
    allow repair shopr system to tag with instore stock levels or not held instore

failing that - any type of integration would be great

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Robert Reichner responded

We’re looking at various ecommerce possibilities but will probably consider Shopify, WooCommerce or similar larger integrations to start.

3. Integration with LightSpeed Systems Onsite pos, contact them, they are very open and helpful with integration, Need more feature than RS pos

Integration with LightSpeed Systems Onsite pos, contact them, they are very open and helpful with integration, Need more feature than RS pos

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We plan to continue to develop our native POS rather than integrate with other systems for now.

4. Make default Ticket Status options editable

The default ticket status options are too simple for our workflow; our business is split about 50/50 walk-in and shipped-in, and there are different process steps for each. I added all of our necessary ticket statuses but the default ones remain and that makes for a very cluttered list that greatly increases the chance of the wrong status being selected.

My proposal is thus:

Either have the default status options appear in the Ticket Status List settings window where they can be deleted and/or added to - or- remove the default statuses as soon as any custom status are entered.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

These statuses are used by the system so we probably won’t make the required ones removable at this time.

5. Make Admin Overview SMALLER

The overview screen on the administration page is great - but it's too big to reasonably compare multiple locations in a glance. PLEASE shrink the fonts so we can view more than 1.5 locations without scrolling.

Also, the figures need to be rearranged to make comparisons. Right now for example: there's some info about invoices (last month and month to date) in the upper sections, and then additional info about invoices (invoiced today and invoiced last 7 days) in different groups at the bottom.

This is how I think it should be arranged: Each location will have it's own grid…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add logo to top of web app

Hey guys,

This isn't really important, but it would be cool to be able to use our actual company logo at the top of the web app, rather than just our name in regular text. Customers see it when signing, so why not let them always see our logo.

It could use the same logo we upload in the initial setup process, or be a custom upload since it's a constrained space.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add PayJunction as a Credit Card Processor

It would be nice to use our current credit card processor PayJunction. They have very competitive rates and offer easy integration with multiple platforms. I think adding this to RepairShopr would make it even better.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Customizable Payment Confirmation Page

Allow for full layout and text customization on the confirmation page. For example changing "This transaction has been approved." to something a little more friendly like "Thanks, $Customer firstname$ We've received your payment." And then a button to both view/download the PDF with the PAID on it along with automatically emailing a copy of the PDF with the PAID on it anytime a invoice is paid (from here or inside the system) - using the thank you/paid email template - so instead of the 'Print this page for your records' it could say 'download this PDF for your records -…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Could the Xero plugin be adapted to connect to FreeAgent which uses REST APIs?

FreeAgent uses REST APIs for it's plugins would this enable the Xero plugin to be adapted?

I use FreeAgent because it allows me to use per client invoice numbers and it's connection with Barclays is a direct Read Only feed rather than going through a third party provider who does a screen scrape. I went as far as switching banks for this added layer of security.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. CUSTOM FIELDS

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD UPLOAD CUSTOM FIELDS BULK FROM AN EXCEL SHEET.
    MAKES
    MODELS
    COLORS

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Integration with ReferralCandy API

I would like you to consider integrating with ReferralCandy. They have an API, but I am not sure how difficult this might be. More information can be found at their site, but the idea is that when a referred member makes a payment, they will be credited in the ReferralCandy site.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We haven’t had many other requests for this so we’re going to decline for now but may reconsider in the future.

12. Better invoice manipulation in form and function

I would find it immensely helpful to have a function to allow us to store multiple different "fine prints" for invoices so as to quickly select different terms and conditions based on the type of invoice. Actually, it would be neat if we could configure a saved set of different invoices and a drop down or other rule select method on invoices in order to manipulate the invoice into a specific predetermined format. I see functions that will do this piecemeal, such as invoice terms for payment due timeframes and such but I think we could take it further.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For the time being invoices will only support one set of terms just to simply the process for finalizing invoices. Hopefully there’s a way you can include most cases in a single set of terms.

13. integrate the orders in Xero with the purchase orders in RS and sync them

Xero is great for keeping on top of invoices due, but occasionally an invoice does not get created or uploaded by staff. If that were to happen while they were booking in the stock it would simplify.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a tax line to inventory items

I would love to see each inventory item with a field for the sales tax item. I have items for sale which have a sales tax rate, but also would like to be able to assign a tax such as "Tax on Service" to my labor rates. I think I have seen multiple tax rates, but this appears to be on an invoice level, not an item level. The item level is simply taxable or not - it does not allow for the selection of different rates.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For now we’re only supporting a single tax rate per invoice in the US. We may revisit in the future.

15. POS button colors

It would be great if the buttons can be assigned a color. Easier to identify certain groups eg: Diag Fees, Hardware, Labor and so on..

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Any chance we can get an integration with recurly.com?

We currently use recurly.com to manage most of our managed services. The system currently in place with repairshopper is great but the customers are not able to change or update billing information on there own.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re not currently looking at this kind of integration. We’ll consider ways that custom information might be entered into the Customer Portal, though.

17. Give your Asset Manager some love....

A service we are being asked to provide is IT Asset Management, specifically as it relates to asset inventory by individual department.

Customers want to get an idea of what they have, when it was purchased, total cost of ownership (IE: how many times is the machine in for service), and how many new machines do I need to buy this year? Typically, the office manager/department secretary gets this thankless task, it is usually done on an excel spreadsheet somewhere, and is only updated once a year, usually when the inventory is being done. Rarely is the office manager Tech…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a great idea, but not something we’ll be able to do in the near future — particularly creating a Mac / PC agent. If there are other tools that pull this information and provide and API we’d be open to considering that for down the road.

18. CRM Integration - Autotask

Integrate and sync account and contact info from Autotask CRM. Additional "syncing" of tickets, work orders, and other system items would be great for Med/Enterprise clients and help us more effectively use both systems.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our plan is to continue building in this direction and have these kinds of features incorporated in RepairShopr. We don’t plan to build an Autotask integration at this time.

19. Items entered on the Add/View Charges on the ticket is entered into the inventory.

When I have an open ticket and put in a part, I think it would be nice that any item entered would show up in the inventory list.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Because there are many fields required for creating an inventory item (maintain stock, accounting links, etc.) for now we’ll probably continue to have these items added from the inventory first.

20. Memo on Estimates

When giving estimates / quotes to my customers, I sometimes like to add notes to clarify the details. I do not see a way to put these into the quote at the moment, but this would be a great help to me.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve added the ability to send a custom email with estimates and messages can also be added as line items so we’ll decline this for now.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base