Skip to content

General

855 results found

1. Add “captcha” or “not a robot” to leads

We need to add some type of security for creating new leads, such as captcha. I am getting 3-5 new fake leads per day and this could be resolved simply by adding this important security feature and making allleds fill in the captcha.

Thank you!

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to send adhoc sms to customers

One feature that appears to be missing but would be really great to include would be the ability to send sms to customers. For example, sometimes we need to send an sms as well as email to advise a customer their order is now in stock and ready for collection. We send this info via sms to ensure that customers get this message. We have to use another system to do this as there appears no way to do this within RepairShopr. Any chance this feature could be included in the software?

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. New PC Build

A PC Build form that totals up a new pc with dropdowns from the inventory for components.
    If the customer then accepts the build quote it goes in as a ticket to be built and a parts list generated in parts if needed.
    At the same time this generates a "device ID" for that customer.

Would be VERY useful for us and many others as well.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Hey, this is open now to beta testers – and will be ready for everyone shortly!

4. Allow customization of the Ticket Receipt template

As a technician checking in a customer's computer, I need to print a customized ticket Receipt. I access the Receipt from a Ticket by clicking the PDF button and selecting Receipt.

The resulting PDF output does not seem to be affected by changes I make to the PDF/Email Template > Receipt Configuration. Instead the output contains a bold heading "Ticket Summary."

The Ticket Receipt somehow does seem influenced by certain changes I have made to the Ticket Template. Ticket Template is used to print the "Large" form from the PDF dropdown. I need Large and Receipt to have different information…

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. iOS App

I think an iOS app would be awesome. I especially like the idea of being able to look at admin stats and charts right on my iPhone.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have an iOS app in the app store that has some basic functionality around looking customers, creating customers, and paying invoices. More functionality will be added on/around a monthly schedule. In the next few weeks we’ll have invoice edit-ability, then we’ll start on adding tickets!

Update: December 4, 2015
    1.6 is out, it includes invoice create/edit.

Update: January 7th, 2016
    Version 1.7 is out with strong offline support.

Version 1.8 will come in 4~ weeks with some bug fixes and performance improvements

:: Update March 1, 2016 ::
    Version 1.8.1 was just released fixing the hanging after swiping a card

Version 2.0 will be next with Ticket support!
    (estimated around mid-April)

:: Update March 31 2016 ::

We have internal betas with Tickets working, it should be a couple more weeks to get it submitted at this point. Just finalizing searches/custom fields/etc

:: Update April 13th 2016 ::

Version…

6. Fix estimates so they can be sent to contacts

Currently estimates are only sent to a primary user. In a multi-level company this just doesn't work. Please make it so they function like a ticket and are send to the contact on the estimate.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This was implemented a long time ago but maybe not clear because the communication log still had the “main Customer email” in it.

We just improved this so it allows you to choose who gets the email and it shows the correct email in the log/history.

(Will be live later today)

7. Appointment Types - Remote, In Shop, Virtual

It would be nice to have an option when setting up an appointment for field jobs or onsite jobs and remote or phone appointments. I have changed the email templates to say appointment in stead of field job to limit confusion for customers who have remote access appointments- but when the appointment is created ALL appointments receive the same confirmation email that auto fills the customers address- this is awesome in the event that we are going on location they can know- but if we are scheduling a phone appointment or remote access meeting then this confuses the customer.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is live!

Check out the appointment types stuff, there isn’t a help page on it yet – but check out Admin → Appointment Types

You can put custom instructions per type, like, for the Phone type you could put your standard conference call info, or shop phone, etc.

For Remote Support you could put your teamviewer instructions, etc.

Feel free to comment if you need more!

8. RepairShopr HUD, Info-At-A-Glance, What am I looking at again?

I'd like to know how many times I've had to scroll back up to see what's going on when working on a ticket. Not to mention how many times I've had to erase a comment, change users (thanks for the quick switching PIN, great job, btw!), then repost the comment as myself because I didn't notice I was using someone else's account or I posted to the wrong ticket altogether.

Then... It dawned on me.

You know... It would sweet to have, at a glance, the ability to see:
    1. What ticket number is being displayed
    2. Who's ticket it…

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey all – we put something out there for beta testers, we’ll improve it over time – please continue to put feedback here on this one.

Soon to come, Pin switch login, put it on other pages, then in-app notifications will go there!

9. Partial Refund

Is there a way we can process a partial refund? Currently we have customers pre pay their service but sometimes it doesn't take as long so we refund part of it. can we some how manually enter in the number it should be? example customer pre paid $200 but we need to refund $25

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Two-Factor Authentication

I'd really like two-factor authentication (2FA) through Yubikey and/or Google Authenticator.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Walk-in Customer Email Receipts

When ringing out a POS sale with a walk-in customer who doesn't want to spend all the time getting fully checked in and added to the system, a quick ad-hoc receipt emailing method built into POS would be extremely useful.

Sure, we can save to PDF and then email, but that is klunky. If there was a quick way to click "email this receipt" and type in a one time use email that would be extremely useful.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Knowledge Base for staff and clients

It would be nice to have an internal knowledgebase for staff and an external knowledgebase for common questions from our clients. This would be an easy way to build staff knowledge and be more efficient with our clients. Just like your knowledgebase, it would be great to say - "please go to your customer portal and search for maintenance tips".

Thanks guys!

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The wiki should cover this!

(and maybe an external wiki like mediawiki if you want one for your customers to visit.)

13. Standard and custom labour rates

We would like to request the ability to be able to set labour rates per job type or customer. One rate should be set as the standard rate that is applied to all customers, unless it is changed for a specific customer.

In setting up our new shop, we have added each rate as a different product in the inventory, with a note field added to each customer record to show their current rate. Our account is new and we have not yet done any invoicing in the system, so I am not sure how this is going to work…

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is live!

We implemented this through contracts.

Now you can setup a contract for a customer, and set the override price for any products you want.

Now when those products are invoiced to that customer, the override price will be used.

It works with all products, labor, physical goods, etc.

Let us know how it works for you!

14. Custom Phone Number Labels

I think it would be incredibly beneficial to be able to label customer phone numbers with custom labels. Instead of:

Mobile: 515-555-5555

Home: 515-444-4444

You could have something like:

Mark's Cell: 515-555-5555

Katie's Cell: 515-444-4444

Etc, Etc.

It's very hard to know currently exactly who's number you are calling, especially with businesses that may have 4 or 5 different points of contacts, all with cell phones.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Auto Email Receipt of Payment For Online Payments & Recurring

I don't know if it is already an idea out there, but it would be great to have an email receipt automatically sent to the customer after they make a payment with credit card online or after a recurring payment is processed.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Erik responded

Thank you for this suggestion! In a recent update we’ve added a setting at Admin > Invoices > Advanced to “Automatically Email Receipt to Customer after Portal Payment”

16. Estimate Names

Need to have estimates/invoices on the backend have an option to name it along with the estimate number. When looking at a list of estimates/invoices its impossible know what is on each and what they are for - having a name would make easier to quickly identify an estimate/invoice in a large list of items.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Location specific calendars

For all of the Repair Shopr clients who have multiple locations, we would like to propose a new feature. Currently, RS has calendar syncing for lead conversion and appointment scheduling. Although this feature is very useful, we are a company who has multiple locations. Because of this, converting leads and scheduling appointments becomes a bit more complicated. We propose that RS as an added value feature should allow clients to separate calendars per each location. We think this would simplify everyone's lead conversions and scheduling process

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Should be filtering to the “current location” now. Hope it’s improved, please send feedback!

18. Export Customer Assets to CSV

It would be very useful to be able to generate reports for customer assets either as a PDF or a CSV file.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Seperate Contacts under a customer (i.e. multiple people from the same business)

We have several companies we work with, but we deal with their employees directly when they have issues.

I think you should have the ability to add multiple contacts under the same company. Ideally the way this would work best for us, would be when creating a new ticket under CompanyABC there should be a drop down box specifying which contact you would like to use (or being able to add a new one). The contact would only need a separate Name, Phone Number, and e-mail field, but the address and such would pull from the company.

This way we…

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Robert Reichner responded

This is now live for all users! You can turn this on by clicking “Enable Multiple Contacts” in Admin Settings. You will then find a “Contacts” section on the Customer Detail screen where you can add multiple contacts. These contacts can be selected when you create a new ticket.

20. Returns or RMA and Refund Tracking

The hardest thing to keep up with is Sending parts back and have we received the refund yet. I think something like the parts screen with a few extra fields would be awesome. We would like to track, Auction Number, Website we purchased from, Order number, RMA Number, Case Number, Return Tracking Number, Mark if its a Replacement or Refund. And then when we get the refund we could mark it Refunded or when we get the replacement part we could mark it replaced, and then when you mark refunded or replaced it would disappear like the arrived box does…

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General