Skip to content

General

305 results found

1. Open estimate reminder, please

Please can you build a open estimate reminder just as you have that send auto emails to customers that haven't paid for invoices.

So if a customer hasn't approved a estimate the system will send them reminders too.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Integrate POs into Amazon Purchasing Systems

We order alot of parts on Amazon. We use an Amazon Business account. I would love to see you guys integrate the Purchase Order system to purchasing on Amazon. They have already integrated with many systems - http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=br_imp?_encoding=UTF8&node=11339375011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-billboard-4&pf_rd_r=0N68VEHDDE4WW7XS2WXE&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2073948102&pf_rd_i=b2b-desktop

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Canned responses to Leads and Customer windows

It would be nice to send canned responses straight from a Lead when you open it to process. Or make a customer and send a canned response from the Customer window.
    This way we would not have to create a ticket to send canned responses or we wouldnt have to use estimates, because we are using canned responses to send estimets to customers.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. add a parent/child ticket system for business accounts with bulk repairs

We deal with corporate accounts where there will be anywhere from 10 or more laptops or other devices dropped off at once. Rather than creating a ticket for each one under that business account, it would be easier to add multiple units per ticket, so that there is one contained place the customer can see all their repairs.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Outbound CID call tracking

As we know, tracking communication is CRITICAL for organization and professionalism; not to mention to cover our @$$, haha. And I've got to say - the inbound CID lookups that post to the customer and ticket pages are AMAZING. They give us a clear and easy understanding of a call coming in. WOW!

BUT... What about OUTGOING CALLS? Sure, we really try to make sure to put in an update every time we call to recap what the call was about, but it would be immeasurably helpful to have our calls out to be tracked just like the incoming calls…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Invoice Read Receipts

Have emailed invoices show when a client has opened the message so we know that it is being received and not sent to junk. Similar to how Freshbooks allows you to see exactly when an invoice has been viewed even if it's more than once.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Followup - To Do system for entire staff

Hello~

It would be great to be able to keep an entire team up to date on any special "to-do's" or "follow-ups" that are required. Think of it like a pin up/sticky note system that your entire staff can easily see and update.

Currently, we can only setup reminders for ourselves... as good as we all are... sometimes having other's be able to see these reminders can help get task done if someone falls behind.

The more collective we are... the better we are~ Kind of like the Borg :)

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Robert Reichner responded

Appreciate the suggestion. Is the main change that you’d like to see everyone’s reminders in one place? Or would this be a different feature all together?

8. Custom Fields - Parts

It would be nice if we could add custom fields to the "Parts" section. It would also be nice to add vendors to this section and be able to track all items purchased from specific vendors.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Post CID Comment for Incoming/Outgoing Calls to ALL Tickets and Customers

The automatic CID comments built into RS is one of the most powerful and useful features from a communication stance. The only issue is it doesn't work properly under certain conditions:

1. If a customer has multiple Tickets open, CID comments only post to the NEWEST open Ticket. Generally, when a customer calls in, they discuss any/all Tickets that are open. Therefore, we need to have the call information posted in ALL Tickets that are open at the time of the call.

2. If multiple customers share the same phone number, only ONE of the customers has CID comments posted to their…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Quickbooks Tax Group option

We need to have a tax group option that can get synced to quickbooks. We do onsites in different cities in our state and each city has one or more local tax rates depending on the area you are in. This makes it impossible to bill out in repairshopr when doing onsites if we want tax rates to sync properly. Even if we had the option to add multiple tax items (State+Local) individually to the invoice would be a small start. 

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow Customers to Update Their Billing Info

I would love for my customers to be able to log into their profile and view/edit any of their contact information, especially as it relates to billing. It would also be great if they could view/edit/add payment methods (PayPal, credit card(s), ect).

As a bonus it may also be cool to see a simple check box of "save card on file" when customers are paying their invoices via credit card online.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Scan assets from phone or tablet

If it is not already possible, it would be nice to walk in to one of my regular customers offices with my ipad and scan an asset tag and see the history of tickets/issues with this machine and then be able to start a new ticket from the asset screen if one hadn't already been created.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add CalDav support

We use a calendar hosted by our office server for everything currently, and would love to have that integrate with RepairShopr. Is there any way to do this currently? If not, I would love to see support for CalDav in the on-site scheduler!

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. customer purchase

Hello, I like the idea of the Customer Purchase feature. However, I would like to know if the fields are customizable where I can add or remove specific fields. RIght now it's really basic. I want to get more in detail with being able to select the carrier, storage/memory, model, etc. Something similar to the customer kiosk where they go through each detail. Also, after adding the item, we want to be able to track any parts that are needed to refurb the item and account for those to get the total cost.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Option To Force an Asset on a Ticket

Would be good to see an extra option in Admin / Ticket Settings that either forces an Asset or perhaps just the ability to be prompted for an asset if one is not assigned. I can see it being easy for staff to skip straight past having to click on asset when they're busy. The ability to enable a prompt/reminder to include an asset when it's left blank on a new ticket could be useful just in case they did skip it. Not sure if there could be times where it would end up being a pain though.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. QR Codes instead of barcodes

Wouldn't it be nice that if I grab a device for repair, the ticket would have a QR code that when I scan that with my mobile phone, I get the mobile page for the related ticket? Barcodes are a nice idea, however I think QR Codes would work better in this instance.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Account Manager Field

It would be nice if each Customer/Client had an indexed field "Account Manager". Also, it would be nice if the Clients could then be organized by "Account Manager".
    Currently I just added a custom field labeled "Account Manager", and made a drop down choice for each tech.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Inventory Customer Purchase History

It would be helpful to have the ability to see which customers purchased inventory items. Perhaps, something is on sale, you sold some, however to find out who purchased during the campaign is not available. Drill down to the actual sale invoice would be another great benefit too.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add basecamp integraiton

We would love to be able to integrate basecamp with RS - basically, have a ticket link directly to a project.

Their API is on github, here:
    https://github.com/basecamp/bcx-api/

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. More Tags

Would really like to see more tags so forms can be made to look more professional. In particular at the moment I would like to be able to reference individual Asset Custom Fields. Not just all Asset Custom Fields jammed together using {{asset_properties}}.

I have fields such as customer fields such as Password, AC Adaptor Supplied, External USB Drives Supplied, Software Supplied. Some of these are just checkboxes and when using the {{asset_properties}} they don't even show up when they've been ticked. There are a bunch of ,,,,, which I can only assume is where answers should be for the…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?