Skip to content

General

855 results found

1. POS Module - Re-order or hide inventory items.

Regular invoices are great for actual repairs. For quick POS types of transactions that aren't already invoiced like: Quick sales of ink, toner, counter items etc, those don't need an invoice so POS is perfect. But when in POS it shows all items like labor, all repair items including non-POS items. Being able to re-order the items or choose to hide certain ones would be awesome!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Search Leads

I would like to search from Leads that are not customers. I get a lead -> i send an email to the lead -> Lead replies to me and i get a notification email -> But i cannot search the customer from the leads.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Integrate with facebook or google+ reviews

Hi, it would be great if following up emails to customers could allow them to reply and post it as review on facebook or google +. Also I seen a declined question about integrating book ins and job status with facebook. I've seen lots of salon pos that use facebook widgets and it works well!
    I've no idea how it works, just know its pretty handy from a customer perspective.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Thanks! You can currently add a link in your Marketr templates to ask people to go review you on facebook – there isn’t a way for us to do that on their behalf with the facebook API.

You can also google “How to embed a webpage in a facebook page” and accomplish the bookings in facebook, it’s just not something we’ll do for you – have fun!

4. Make tracking number links open in new tab.

On the parts order page, can you please make it so when a tracking number is clicked it opens in a new tab? Not a huge deal but it would be awesome if you could do that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Erik responded

Thank you for this suggestion! In a recent update we’ve made it so that the tracking number links on the parts order page open into a new tab!

5. Time Clock Report

For the time clock report, and other employee reports, it would be really REALLY nice to have the employees alphabetized or in some other consistent order. I can't figure out what order they're in. Every pay period they seem to come out in some new random order.

(I save a PDF of this report and the Employee Sales and Commission Report every pay period and copy the numbers into a spreadsheet to calculate their commission on a sliding scale. I also include travel reimbursement and then I have to copy the numbers from this spreadsheet into ADP to run payroll.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! In a recent update we’ve made sure that the names in employee-related reports are all sorted alphabetically.

6. Pat yourselves on the back!

The new global search function is brilliant!

Regards
    Greg Williams
    Lincoln Computer Centre

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Contacts

Hi,

I want to add email addresses as contacts so that I can process communications from them, for example, I get email notifications regarding customers email accounts that I manage using Office 365.

It would be good to store the email address and link the communication to tickets etc but they are not a customer.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Customer Referrals linked to existing customers

basically, in addition to the traditional tracking of marketing and such through the referral system, perhaps you could add an option to select current customer and then maybe a check box to select the customer who referred the new customer. would be nice to track our most loyal and referring customers to perhaps send a little gift their way..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Report for Labour Description

An idea we could use is being able to view a report of all the parts and labour we have sold which shows the description as well.

Pending ticket charges shows the tickets and allows you to drill down per ticket, but there is no way to see it all on one page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add the location to ticket appointment in the new ticket form

It would be nice to be able to specify the address when creating an appointment while you are creating a ticket. Right now if you want to specify a different address then the contact's main address you have to create the ticket appointment after the ticket is created otherwise the ticket automatically goes with the main address. Then the auto confirmation email is sent with the wrong address, and if you update it there is no update email sent to the client.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We added appointment types, and hooked them into the customer address, more will be coming to tie in the multiple addresses soon – but the primary flow should be working.

Let us know if you have feedback on this!

11. Assets in Security Groups

There are not permission for assets in the Security Groups section. I would like to remove the delete button for a specific group.
    Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! In a recent update we added “Assets – Delete” as a security group setting, so you can now specify which users can delete assets and which cannot.

12. We should not be able to use the same UPC code twice in the inventory

At the moment it is possible to use the same UPC code for two or more items. This can obviously lead to scanning errors.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! In a recent update we’ve made it impossible to create a new inventory item with a duplicate UPC code!

13. Z-report has a line for overage/shortage

Currently the z-report before closing the register has the expected cash. After calculating the register, the z-report will report the counted cash (whether that amount is the same or different). However, I would like something that says the overage or shortage between the expected cash and the counted cash. It's not uncommon to be short a few cents and I'd like it to be noted on the z-report so I can accurately keep record of what is expected to be there versus was was really there.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please add a line item to the Z report to show dollar total for non-taxed sales

As the title says, we would love to see the Z report show a line item listing the dollar total for non-taxed sales. This is important information for accounting, and having it included on the Z report means we can eliminate a few extra steps from our end-of-day processes and cut down on the amount of time our accountant has to spend looking through our other reports to reconcile our taxed vs non-taxed sales.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Use Categories on tabs in the POS view

The quick buttons in the POS need to be more configurable. Tabs from Categories would be a great start. An option to make Forms the default would also be good. Color coded buttons, icons, product images, would also be helpful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Marktr - Product based email

Would it be possible to have an auto email based on product/service sold? For example, our custom computers come with a 5 year warranty. We would like to email our customer that their warranty has expired. Also, if they purchase antivirus from us, we would like email them saying that heir antivirus is about to expire and they should stop in to get it renewed before they get infected after expiration.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Disable Ticket Progress Tracker

A significant percentage of our client jobs don't fully fall under the standard "Progress Tracker" within the ticket window. It would be great to have the ability to either turn it off for all of our customers, edit the list to correctly fit a customer, or turn it off for specific customers.

The ticket training videos even state that you don't have to follow the set guideline, but it would be nice to not have to look at it on the tickets that it isn't needed.

Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Robert Reichner responded

HI there — If you change your business type to “MSP” in Admin > Initial Settings Wizard you can turn this off for all your tickets.

18. Adding bar codes to place on systems

Being able to take customer info and making a bar code to be put on system. For taking system in for futher repairs and to use to check out

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Invoice custom fields

So we can leave notes on specific devices we get in, and a field so we can record peoples lock codes per devices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey, we already have these on both tickets and assets, I think you can do that via those areas now

20. Remove the possibility to delete all categories when hitting the back button

Right now users can delete all categories that are made by hitting the back button once when working in the List of Product Categories field.

We suggest that this possibility is removed asap as its possible to end up having to re-add items to categories, its not enough to recreate the category name in the List of Product Categories field.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The NEW category editor is actually live updating and the save button has never had an effect on it – this is done!

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base