Skip to content

General

855 results found

1. Report a Service Disruption Option

This is just a follow-up to a few inquiries we've put in recently. A few times, we've had to put in a support ticket for a critical issue, and we we're sure if it was just us or everyone. The two most recent issues:
    1. Authorize.net API was down for 2 hours (for everyone)
    2. RS app load times were slow (due to your host issues)

It would be really helpful if RS users could submit an alternative contact option other than "Contact Support" or "Give Feedback". Specifically, a "Report Critical Service Disruption" where RS users could alert the dev…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

We have added a status page where we are reporting any system wide, or service wide, or major 3rd party issues we see.

It’s at http://appstatus.repairshopr.com/

When you see an error page, there is also a link to this page (the last couple months or so)

We’ll be looking into inner company chat and messaging again pretty soon, but it’s not next up quite yet.

2. Add notes on invoice

Hi

I'm sure i've mentioned this before but i cannot find it anywhere..

At the moment you only get the option to add "Entire" ticket notes which adds absolutely everything you add to the ticket on the invoice this can be rather messy and makes the invoices look well...ugly...

What i'd like is to be able to customise what goes on the invoice for e.g you could have the ability to add {ticketcompletednotes} as part of the invoice template editor - using the above would only add completed notes - that alone is a perfect example...

That is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have the templates setup so that you can include ticket comments on the invoices, that actually should be the default when you setup your account.

In the scenario you describe, it really sounds like those notes could be on an invoice line item, or on the attached ticket, and that history will be available to everyone.

3. Sales Reporting on Invoice Date

Could sales related reporting be based on invoice date not when paid

If it is important to see sales based on when the invoice was paid, could "date paid" be the option?

Once/when an invoice is produced you have a sale; payment is a completely different function/issue.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I would just export your invoices to CSV – that should get you what you need.

4. allow scanning tickets within POS Module

I'd love to be able to scan or enter in the customers ticket number in the POS to bring up the attached invoice total and have it total it out that way. Is this a feature that exists or do you plan to implement this in the future?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This should already be working, check with support if you are seeing an issue with it.

Right now, if you scan a barcode on the POS for a Ticket, and that customer has ONE open invoice, it will pull it up in the POS.

5. Register Close Receipt

It would be nice if after closing the drawer for the day we could have a .PDF document generated that would show what the count was for that day (Ie: 24 pennies, 15 nickles, 10 dimes, etc).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Purchase Order - Maintain Stock

I think it would be great to have a maintain stock button on the purchase order screen. Because I find that some of the items have no quantity, even though I ordered 5 items. I think just having the maintain stock checkbox in a purchase order - quick manual add.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cancel Ticket Status

Hi Guys,

Would it be possible to add a "Cancelled" status to tickets? :)

This would be great for future reporting etc as if a client cancels - it's not necessarily "resolved"

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Robert Reichner responded

There’s a “Canceled” option if you click edit on a ticket. You can also create a “Resolved – Canceled” ticket status if you like.

8. Linked Estimates with Tickets should show estimate's line items

Currently if you make an estimate for someone, then make a ticket, then link the ticket to the estimate, the estimate's line items do not show up under "Add/View Charges on ticket"

If you link a ticket to an estimate, the line items in the estimate should transfer to the ticket it has been linked with.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adding a Note to an estimate before emailing

I would like to be able to add a note to an estimate email before sending it out, just like you can with the invoice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Duplicate Phone Numbers on Customers

The recent change to add additional phone numbers to a customer is great, however, it also seems multiple customers can use the same number now. I know this setting can be changed to not allow this but sometimes we want the same number for more than one person (family members using same land line for example). It would be nice to have a prompt appear if the same number is used in the system already and the user could choose a different number or make the account anyway.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hide Disabled Items on Stockout (low inventory) Report

Currently on the Stockout (low inventory) page (https://mss.repairshopr.com/administration/stockout) it lists all items low in stock. It would be nice if there was a way to hide disabled items. This could go in tandem with the idea to have a column for purchase orders. Maybe up at the top have some check marks for items disabled, items on purchase order, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Movable Line items on estimates and invoices

Would like the ability to rearrange line items on invoices/estimates after they have been added. Currently having to delete and read if something was forgotten or added in wrong order. would like to be able to move them up or down the list for extra flexibility and easier to organize invoices

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This should be available in the “Check Number/Reference Number” on the payment form.

14. Recurring Invoices Set up Change

On recurring invoice set up page move the "New Template" button to top of page so we don't have to scroll to the bottom each time. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. OPT OUT INDICATORS

Hey guys,
    I've noticed that quite a bit of our communications with our clients has fallen on deaf ears because they have opted out of SMS or EMAIL. Right now the only way I can see who's opted out of what is by running a report. My goals is to increase communication effectiveness with our clients.

With that said, can we get a... BOLD RED SMS OPT OUT | EMAIL OPT OUT so we know when we look at a ticket and attempt to communicate if the client is even going to hear us? That way we won't waste our…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show total amount due on customer payment page

On the customer details page, the total dollar amount of unpaid invoices is shown; however, when you go to make a payment on multiple invoices for that customer, the total isn't displayed, just the amount due for each individual invoice.

Please add a "total due" on the customer payment page, that adds up the total amount of unpaid invoices. This could be added to the last row of the "Open Invoices" table on the "Invoice Balance Due" column.

Also, please add a simple calculation that displays how much money is left to apply to invoices--that is "Payment Amount" minus "Total…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Erik responded

Thank you for this suggestion! In a recent update we’ve added a balance total on the customer payment page when multiple invoices are outstanding.

17. Option to print a copy of paid invoice at checkout.

When we create an invoice from a ticket and are cashing a customer out, at the end of the cash out process we want to print a PAID copy of the invoice for the customer. Currently, we go through the entire process, are able to close the ticket but have to wait to be dumped at the customer info screen, re-click the invoice and print a completed copy of it. This makes the checkout process almost painfully slow. Would be nice to have a quick print option so we aren't wasting valuable time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Link tickets to invoices in customer profile view

Our customers should be able to view in their profile which ticket the invoice they are looking at corresponds to. ESPECIALLY since we don't have the ability to place customer facing notes on the invoice (only tech view notes as far as I can tell.) Which leads to my next suggestion. PLEASE give us the ability to place customer facing notes on the invoices. I'm tired of them calling and asking what on-site work was done because it's not noted on the invoice. It's on the tickets obviously, but the accounts payable people rarely see that at most of our…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add sequence numbers to the ticket/customer tabs

I think it would be very helpful to have sequence numbers on some of the tabs, numbered from '1' (obviously) at the top, regardless of which filters are used.

Basically, it would be ideal if i was to, for example, open the tickets tab, and set the filters to display every new ticket for a specific technician. If there were sequence numbers, I could then quickly scroll to the bottom of the page and see how many new tickets that technician has in total.

It would give me better oversight on what's going on, allowing me to quickly check things…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We added ticket counts to our filters so hopefully this provides something similar.

20. Template Customization

Hi,

Can you make all of the template tags available among all templates? If you can do this, we would be able to create the template style we want for tickets and invoices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We currently surface tags that are reliably available for various kinds of templates. If there’s a specific one missing, please let us know!

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base