General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Expanding the Contact Module

I work with a number of small businesses with multiple employees and often the primary contact isn't the business owner but rather the Office Manager.

It would be great if a contact module could be added where not only are the eMail and phone number details stored but also custom entries like the contacts login credentials for their PC, eMail, Dropbox account etc. The ability to select the contacts computer and mobile device from the company assets list would also be useful.

In this way the Customer page could be reserved for site wide details such as the public static…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Inventory Vendor Purchase History

It would be very helpful to get vendor purchase history on inventory items. This way you can see which vendor you have purchased from in the past, the price you paid, and date of past purchases.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CID Phone Log Report

New Report Idea:

We use the CID lookup feature with our Asterisk PBX phone server and it is amazing. The only thing that would make all of that data even better is if there were a daily reports with all CID lookups that were issued (aka every customer who called in).

It could simply be a table with the following columns:
    Date, Time, Customer Name (as a link), Phone Number, Related Ticket (if any) (as a link), and Ticket Status.

I know some of this data is already mixed in with the Communication Log Report; but that also has tons…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add {{tech_created}} to show up who created the ticket under the current user for templates

we print tickets for every device on intake, but we dont like how you can "assign the ticket" but not know who created the ticket, i really need to know who really created the ticket , so i know who assigned it to whom(from reading the printed ticket)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Open Invoice Reminder - Editor and Preview

The open invoice reminder is a fantastic automation solution to help keep your less than punctual clients aware they owe you money.

Two things to improve it:

1) Use the same WYSIWYG edit as all of the other email template editors. Not sure why we're using an alternate one in this module. We use completely custom email templates including the wrapper, and there's something weird going on with the formatting.

2) To compliment #1, need a way to test what the email looks like before sending this out. Considering these emails are fully automatic and are not manually triggered, it's…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. After buying back a product from a customer it should be added to inventory then be removed after its sold automatically.

After we purchase a customers product threw the system the item should be added to inventory then after its sold the item should be removed from inventory. It defeats the purpose of inventory control if that item remains in the inventory system. Each store is linked and that means the inventory list will be hundreds of items long, and those items would not even exist.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Marketr campaigns based on custom field and inactivity

We get lots of leads from our website form. Often they are inquiring if something can be fixed, etc.
    These leads sometimes don't pan out, however our webform asks for their email, so even the ones that don't workout, we have their email address.

It would be great if we could create a campaign based on some criteria, such as a checkbox for example, where those leads (who have been converted to customers) that have a checkbox checked (indicating they have not been converted) could be emailed after xxxx number of days for special offers, reminders, etc.

ie. We'd like…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Change "Assets" from button to a field

I like the check-in process for a new ticket, except the asset button. Everything else is a field that I can view, but the asset button hides all the info in a new window. You should be able to see the attached assets at a glance and add/remove them in the same window. I don't mind the new window to add a new asset, but it seems silly to hide information as important as that.

Also, I don't use field jobs yet, but I imagine it would be helpful for that too. Bottom line, everything being visible decreases the ability…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks Ryan – these are obvious improvements we have just put off because of the time involved – it’s more difficult to put these types of complex things inline in the form sometimes, and in the interest of getting a feature out we sometimes do so with a less-than-perfect UI.

We are very aware of these types of things, and it’s on our list!

9. Mobile & Phone number in calendar

I would like to see the mobile and phone number listed in description when synced to Google Calendar as well...

At the moment it will only show the customers "phone" quite often, we may need to contact the customer on there mobile, and it's easier for the field agents to have access to these details within the calendar..

Would this be possible?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Office 365 Calendar Adding an Appointment without Ticket/ Hiding Private Appointments

It would be really nice to be able to create an appointment within RepairShopr calendar WITHOUT creating a ticket for it. Often we are on the phone with a customer and want to create an appointment quickly without having to go through the ticket process. At that point, it would be nice to be able to tie an appointment to a customer in our system and have it pull the address so that we can verify the customer's address right there and change if needed.
    Also, it would be nice to be able to click on a time slot within…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Good idea about the private appointments, we’ll look into that.

The other suggestion is done, you can make an appointment from the customer detail page already..

thanks!

11. More Options For Marketr. Allow multiple Email Templates for Multiple Repairs

Obviously, customer retention is something that everyone should be focusing on and Marketr does help in the respect, but only for the first repair. We should have the ability to have templates set up for multiple repairs.

For instance.

First repair:

3 Day Checkup: Template 1

14 Day Checkup: Template 1

Second Repair:

3 Day Checkup: Template 2

14 Day Checkup: Template 2

and so on.

The idea is that the customer never receives the same message twice, making it sound as natural as possible.

Plus, we shouldn't just be sending out an email only after the first repair. When…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I like it – thanks.

We had planned on allowing a mailer to go “multiple times” – but hadn’t thought of specifically numbering them, I think a rules engine that allowed that would give some pretty cool control over the whole thing.

12. Change the custom fields auto-capitize first letter when printing/PDF to same as source formatting

Change the custom fields auto-capitize first letter when printing/PDF to same as source formatting. It looks messy when printing/PDF as it changes the source formatting. For example : -

Custom field 2. RAM Check currently changes to 2. ram check

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Darken 'notes' window text

The 'notes' box under customer info allowing you to make notes on a particular customer is too light. The font used in that box barely shows. Please darken the default font.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Automatic Cursor placement

On the Customers Page the cursor should land directly into the search box

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Print function for employee sales report

Print function for employee sales report

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add appointments to a customer profile

Hey guys,
    Just wondering if we could add a list of all appointments scheduled to a customer profile. For example; when clicking on a customer's name we see payments, invoices, tickets, estimates, and hopefully a list of appointments. This would be a huge help, thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow us to hide "Pending total value" and "project value" from the top of Contract Manager for non admin users.

One thing about contract manager I noticed is that there isn't anyway to hide the "Pending total value" and "projected value" of the contracts in contract manager for non admin users. They either have access to contract manager, or they don't.

Is it possible to move this spot of contract manager into Admin so its not easily viewable by every tech? (or alternatively, allow a way to turn this off for non admin users). I don't like the idea of my regular techs being able to easily see exactly how much recurring money we are bringing in every month.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Selling a new PC/Notebook etc

When you sell a customer a new PC/Laptop/Whatever with a serial number shouldn't it automatically get added to their assets list?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base