Skip to content

General

40 results found

1. LEADS Module OVERHAUL - UPGRADE Inboxr and UNIFY Features

The Leads module is in need of some serious TLC. It's had dozens of tweaks and changes all kind of "patched in" and now is really a mess of a feature. You can use Inboxr as an upgrade, but it can't be set as default. Leads has a link to the customer, but Inboxr has the ability to reply to emails in a typical email fashion. You can't mark as read in Inboxr, nor can you specify location; but it’s the only place you can do bulk selections. It's kind of like two halves of a Frankenstein feature. As of…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The ability to see if a ticket comment was emailed to the customer or not

After a comment has been added to an individual ticket, there is no way of knowing if the actual comment was emailed or not.

It would be handy if there was a way of checking after the fact if the customer was contacted.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  9 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Margin's for markup

Hey guys,
    Just thinking how nice it would be to see how much profit margin that I'm going to make on a estimate. (The difference between the Retail price and the cost of my part. Example:

When I enter a part into an estimate have it show our cost and the retail cost and then a summary at the bottom of the table that talleys the total.

SIDE NOTE: When creating a part it would be great to have a few things happen:
    1. Field for URL storage (That way 3 months after I create an estimate and my client…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Single Use / One-Time Use - UNIQUE Inventory Module - PARTS

[This was previously a sub-feature of a topic that was recently marked as Completed]

This idea is really the “in between” of Inventory (parts you regularly keep in stock/track) and Logistics (parts that you special order on demand). It’s perfect for all the miscellaneous parts/accessories/components you have on hand (and want to sell), but never plan to keep a regular stock of. You want to have them in the RS system for sale, but you don’t want them mixed up with regular inventory you keep a steady stock of. This would work hand-in-hand with anything entered as a “Customer Purchase”,…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  8 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a Column for Last Purchase Price in PO

hi,
    the idea is actually simple to implement i think.
    right now we have Average price for PO made.

so i think if the team could add an extra column for "Last Purchase Price" would be great.

In our PO, there would be a column to let us know what was the last price we purchase the item. As the price in the inventory is the average, it might not be accurate.

For eg (assuming it is identical socks)
    the price we bought a socks is $2.
    Then we bought another socks for $1

The average cost of the socks…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Need to be able to change Ticket Problem and Referral types without losing information

Because the ticket problem and referral types are done by a list, you cannot edit any of them and preserve the information that has been linked to those "types." Because of this, you cannot correct spelling errors or change the name of types for accuracy, unless you also want to loss that information or have a duplicate or similar item.

Also, there is no way to organize these lists. It may not sound like a big deal, but being able to select an item in alphabetical order is much better than having to search for it in a drop down.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  8 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Inventory Aging: Location Filter and Category Column

The Inventory Aging reports are good but seem to be missing a location filter so I can see what hasn't sold where and they do not have a category column for me to organize by section. Would love for these to be added to the feature. It would be super helpful.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please Organize Custom Fields

Most everything in RS is laid out very nice and clean, but the Ticket Custom Fields is definitely lacking. We use a lot of custom fields for our tickets in order to have specific information readily available and to basically summarize our logs with specific details. However, because these custom fields are not organize very well (they are pretty much packed in a small space as close to each other as possible) it makes it more difficult to find the data you are looking for. It would be ideal to be able to have different sections for different custom fields…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Calendar Improvement

It would be awesome to have when booking an appointment if it can be done by service.

On the backend (Similar to Bookeo's booking software) You can configure certain times a service is available. For example, If I want someone to book me for an Onsite field job. I would like only 6PM-11PM to be available for my customers. Where if i would want them to drop off a laptop at our office we are only available for an appointment 8:30-5:00PM.

Of course this can be used for all types of services, such as mobile repairs, data recovery, etc. Just…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Automated Assets

Would you all be able to consider adding invoiced computer purchases from the customers to their assets in their customer profile? Specifically for computers and mobile devices. We have several customers who purchase multiple computers at a time. It would be great if we could have the option to add it to assets, in case another company you service doesn't want to utilize the feature.This feature would be very helpful if they ever brought the device back into the shop for repair. The information would already be in the system.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add ability to book stock, parts etc. out to the store for personal/store use

There are many occasions where we end up booking out stock to use in-store. Currently, the only way I can do this is to create a customer as the store but this means that we also have to pay the bill at the end which gets a bit of a headache with discounts etc.
    Perhaps there is a way that the store could book out items without all this messing about?
    Perhaps a screen we can go to - scan the item, click confirm and the system does the rest?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. CID Phone Log Report

New Report Idea:

We use the CID lookup feature with our Asterisk PBX phone server and it is amazing. The only thing that would make all of that data even better is if there were a daily reports with all CID lookups that were issued (aka every customer who called in).

It could simply be a table with the following columns:
    Date, Time, Customer Name (as a link), Phone Number, Related Ticket (if any) (as a link), and Ticket Status.

I know some of this data is already mixed in with the Communication Log Report; but that also has tons…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add {{tech_created}} to show up who created the ticket under the current user for templates

we print tickets for every device on intake, but we dont like how you can "assign the ticket" but not know who created the ticket, i really need to know who really created the ticket , so i know who assigned it to whom(from reading the printed ticket)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Office 365 Calendar Adding an Appointment without Ticket/ Hiding Private Appointments

It would be really nice to be able to create an appointment within RepairShopr calendar WITHOUT creating a ticket for it. Often we are on the phone with a customer and want to create an appointment quickly without having to go through the ticket process. At that point, it would be nice to be able to tie an appointment to a customer in our system and have it pull the address so that we can verify the customer's address right there and change if needed.
    Also, it would be nice to be able to click on a time slot within…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Good idea about the private appointments, we’ll look into that.

The other suggestion is done, you can make an appointment from the customer detail page already..

thanks!

15. More Options For Marketr. Allow multiple Email Templates for Multiple Repairs

Obviously, customer retention is something that everyone should be focusing on and Marketr does help in the respect, but only for the first repair. We should have the ability to have templates set up for multiple repairs.

For instance.

First repair:

3 Day Checkup: Template 1

14 Day Checkup: Template 1

Second Repair:

3 Day Checkup: Template 2

14 Day Checkup: Template 2

and so on.

The idea is that the customer never receives the same message twice, making it sound as natural as possible.

Plus, we shouldn't just be sending out an email only after the first repair. When…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

I like it – thanks.

We had planned on allowing a mailer to go “multiple times” – but hadn’t thought of specifically numbering them, I think a rules engine that allowed that would give some pretty cool control over the whole thing.

16. Mobile & Phone number in calendar

I would like to see the mobile and phone number listed in description when synced to Google Calendar as well...

At the moment it will only show the customers "phone" quite often, we may need to contact the customer on there mobile, and it's easier for the field agents to have access to these details within the calendar..

Would this be possible?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow us to hide "Pending total value" and "project value" from the top of Contract Manager for non admin users.

One thing about contract manager I noticed is that there isn't anyway to hide the "Pending total value" and "projected value" of the contracts in contract manager for non admin users. They either have access to contract manager, or they don't.

Is it possible to move this spot of contract manager into Admin so its not easily viewable by every tech? (or alternatively, allow a way to turn this off for non admin users). I don't like the idea of my regular techs being able to easily see exactly how much recurring money we are bringing in every month.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Print function for employee sales report

Print function for employee sales report

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Robert Reichner responded

We’ll be adding printing support with our planned reports system upgrades.

19. Change the custom fields auto-capitize first letter when printing/PDF to same as source formatting

Change the custom fields auto-capitize first letter when printing/PDF to same as source formatting. It looks messy when printing/PDF as it changes the source formatting. For example : -

Custom field 2. RAM Check currently changes to 2. ram check

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Selling a new PC/Notebook etc

When you sell a customer a new PC/Laptop/Whatever with a serial number shouldn't it automatically get added to their assets list?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →