Skip to content

General

305 results found

1. Call log / call back

We have several techs with different duties. It would be great to add a call back log. Right now we have the in shop ppl email each tech when they need to call someone back. It would be awesome to be able to put the calls into RS and be able to mark them called back or maybe convert the call info to a ticket. I was thinking the lead section would be able to do this with a little adjustment. Or do a call log button. It would also be good if you could assign the call back to…

56 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Employee Scheduling software

Hello I love you guys software, but i was wondering if you could maybe partner with a company like When I Work (www.wheniwork.com) or (http://www.yournextseven.com) or develop a employee scheduling software similar that will allow your us to be able to create shifts and schedule our employees. This will also allow my employees to see the work schedule anywhere.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. LabTech integration.

Compete with ConnectWise and integrate with a amazing RMM Labtech. This would help anyone who uses Labtech bill more accurately and have seamless integration with ticketing. We'd love to use Repairshopr for our CRM and Invoicing users, and Labtech for our techs. Integrating them would make it easier to handle the separation of anyone in this situation. (We do not like ConnectWise).

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Estimate/Quotes Revamp

My idea is to basically be able to create 1 awesome quote without having to make 3 different ones for clients every time which just confuses everyone and makes my estimates portal look like i'm a millionaire. QuoteWerks is a great example of a Professional Estimate/Quote. http://www.quotewerks.com/images/QuoteValet/QuoteValet_SampleQuote.PNG

I want to be able to have options and upsell my customers without making it confusing. Have each option area have radio buttons where they can select one and then add on's which they can tick if they would like.

Include a picture of who create the estimate for them. Great optional feature.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tawk.to Live Chat Integration

Currently we are using Tawk.to and it would be great to have a similar feature that Zendesk has with Zopim. If an end user is communicating to us about an issue and we happen to assist them remotely or schedule them for an on-site the ability to create a ticket from the chat I would think be great. Our White Label Remote Support uses this feature and quite a bit of their clients use RepairShopr.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

I talked to tawk.to, it sounds like there isn’t a way to do this right now – but they are building a ticket system now. They told me when the ticket system is out, we should be able to integrate to that. So you would make a ticket in tawk.to, and that could create a ticket in RS – it’s a bit fuzzy until they ship it.

You can follow that progress here:

http://tawk.uservoice.com/forums/228427-feedback/suggestions/7027218-support-ticket-system-by-tawk-would-be-awesome

6. Coupons

One of the things we're looking at adding is a coupon system. What would you like in a coupon system? How would you use it? Who would you offer coupons to and how? How should they be designed? What kinds of coupons would you offer? Please share your comments and feedback here!

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create an eBay integration solution to provide an eBay store directly connected to RepairShopr

Being able to link an eBay store through the api and have it integrated with RepairShopr to sell those hard to find parts you have and need to get out there to the right customer!

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Multi Location Inventory Control

It would helpful if inventory between locations could be separated. For example, one of our locations does not maintain stock on products that our other location does. For inventory stockout reports, the level of control between the two locations would be very nice! As of right now, if I maintain stock on items that only one location uses, I'm getting alerts for that specific product needing to be ordered when it does not.

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Just for clarification, we have multi-location inventory but this suggestion is to make it more granular “per-location” to have different settings per locations as far as what’s tracked/etc.

9. Leads: customize status & assign tech

It'd be useful to edit Leads -> Status choices (e.g., Opportunity / New / Lead / Prospect seems redundant). Even moreso, would be awesome to be able to assign a lead to a tech for first contact.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. iOS App Developments

Develop the App so that it replicates the same features of the website.
    - Develop a POS feature for the app that acts as a POS for walk-in customer purchases and inventory management.
    - When a ticket is payed for you should be prompted to close the ticket if you would like.
    - The default print setting for the iOS app purchases should go to the receipt printer printing features.
    - The iOS app should also be able to be setup as a register so that it ties directly to the website system. This way Z reports match correctly with…

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Since this suggestion is actually a number of very separate ideas, we can’t properly mark it as planned/started/completed.

I’ll just leave it as under review.

We added the bit about closing the related ticket in the last release.

11. Custom Reports Module

I would love a custom reports module that allows us to create ad hoc reports on the fly. I'm sure each of your customer has different needs and if you only create reports that most people want you leave us all wanting reports that we need but others do not. We are a data driven company and sometimes new information has us seeking additional info that we haven't thought of in advance. This will also alleviate your having to generate reports for us when we vote on them and free you up to make more significant changes to the platform.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For our Domo subscribers we have pretty much added every report that’s been suggested if we have the data to accomplish it.

This will probably not get worked on for anything that is possible in Domo – if you haven’t tried it, I would recommend it – and let us know if there is a report you want.

Making a “report builder” is a major project, which is why we bought Domo even though it’s the most expensive piece of software our company has bought.

12. Tracking Salary/Wages for employees

1. Add individual employee wages.
    2. Generate repaorts for a selectable time frame with wages/salary earned.
    3. Possibly a feature that shows whether or not an employeed has been paid for that selected time.
    36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. GPS Tracking on company cars

Hey guys! I thought about this idea when I had a big issue with one of my techs being late to field job appointments. I was searching around the internet on ideas to keep track of my techs while they are in my company cars, and I ran across a website called www.mycartracks.com. This company has a API and allows integration with other companies. This would be a great addition to the app center. I was thinking about putting company phones in my company cars because My Car Tracks uses android phones to track location. This would be great…

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 24 hour clock support

Would be very nice with 24 hour clock support. Europe do not use PM and AM. Hard for both customers and staff to book field visits in repairshopr now.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Asset Manager

Could you please look at adding, or changing the Asset Name field, to auto generate an Asset number?
    Also can we modify what/how the asset label is printed out?
    We are wanting a way of uniquely identifying every asset without having to have a manual system of doing so (ie giving every device a name). The reason this has come about is that we have businesses with multiply assets and when searching assets to add to a ticket you can only search by name and this can be problematic if the names are not unique. We want to be able…

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. VAT Margin Scheme

There needs to be an option to satisfy the VAT Margin Scheme in the UK. The scheme allows businesses to calculate VAT on the profit only of second hand goods. The only fix at the moment is to extract the incorrect data from RS and manually amend the details. It means that you can't get real time profits in RS. Would make life so much easier if this option existed.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Update Subject in New Ticket Comment

When doing a new ticket comment it would be great to be able to add to the subject. I like to add notes after talking to the customer about who the repairs or going. Ideas of some things I would like to add are (new note, repair update note, etc.) or maybe add 2 or 3 items that we could customize to are needs.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add the ability to add more fields to the 'devices widget'

Let us put, for example, manufacturers, etc.

This would let people select that they had a mobile phone, then the manufacturer, then the model, IE,

Mobile > Blackberry > Blackberry Bold 9000 > Black > Orange > Problems

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Customizable Home Page

It would be nice if we could re-arrange or customize the home page of RepairShopr.

We've already liked and/or shared on Facebook, so we really have no need to have that loaded every time we go to the home page!

As an MSP we don't have walk-in customers so we don't use that entire Getting Started section at all! So to us it's a waste of screen space that could be better utilized by showing more details of the upcoming reminders (would be nice to see what customer the reminder is for!)

We like the What's New section, but it…

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Integrate with Instant Housecall

Instant Housecall is gaining a really good traction with a lot of computer techs in a lot of communities. Would be awesome to have a similar feature like Team viewer has. The owner is super awesome and i Know he would love to help in any way he can. Keep up the good work guys!

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General