Skip to content

General

75 results found

1. Customer portal customatization

It will be great to have customer portal customization. For example, we work as warranty provider so we are not charging our customers for labor or parts, but we want to keep record for internal use. So customers do not need to see any kind of charges when they log in their account.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Canned Response Variables

It would be nice to be able to use variables in the canned responses. Variables like customer name, ticket number, invoice amount, ext.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Self generating unique ID for customer Asset. Some systems we get in don't have a unique ID/serial number, such as custom builds

Can we have a self generating unique ID for customer Asset? Some systems we get in don't have a unique ID/serial number, such as custom builds. This unique ID could then be printed in a barcode as the unique asset tag.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    already works  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

This has always worked – if you leave the serial number field blank there is a barcode label that does have a unique identifier built in.

You could scan that to get the barcode value into another system.

4. Set an end date for recurring invoices

We set up yearly service contracts for clients. Many pay on a monthly basis, and have it auto-billed to their credit card. It would be tremendously helpful if we could tell the system to stop sending the invoice, and therefore auto-billing the customer, on a certain date, so we don't have to stay on top of that every time a contract changes/is dropped, and so on.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sync POs with QB

Once a PO is made in Repair Shopr, it would be nice if it would sync up with the "Enter Bills" section of Quick Books. Our old software for parts did that for us. Now I have to enter it manually whenever we purchase an item that is being sold. Takes a lot more time. It would be great if that could be done. :)

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Inventory Fill

It would be nice if there was a way to instead of pull inventory when you invoice something manually be able to click on a fill button, sometimes I have to order a part and it isn't in stock but then when I re stock the item has already been invoiced so it throws my inventory off..

with a fill function this would be avoided since I physically would have to click on the fill button to pull it from inventory, this is also good for when things get pulled for a ticket but haven't been paid for or invoiced…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you are at 0, and you add an item to the invoice, the item goes to -1 using the backorder system. Then when you receive that item it prompts you to fulfill that backorder automatically. This is done with a prompt and 1 extra click automatically.

If you have backorders disabled you won’t be able to use this – go to Admin, Inventory Settings, and make sure backorders are enabled.

7. Make the address field an option to be mandatory when checking in a customer.

I would like the address field to be mandatory when checking in customer's.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add notes to invoices

I am looking to be able to add simple notes to my invoices and Estimates. Just an open text box that I can free enter text and place on the templates. We always need to add little notes, like delivery instructions or special conditions.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Field job/appointment update emails

There doesn't seem to be a way to arbitrarily re-send field job/appointment emails, which is useful if the customer requests that you resend the email.

It would also be good to have the option of re-sending the email if the appointment date/time is changed.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create Quick Ticket

Often I am on site with a client and I get a call from another client who I tell I have to call back. Generally I listen to the problem to make sure a server isn't down, etc. Would be nice if we could email into repairshopr with a subject similar to "Printer not working - domain.com"

It would then create a ticket under the client domain.com

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Recurring invoices - Run Now option

In recurring invoices, I would like to see an option to Run Now - even if it's just a test run to make sure the invoice is set up right. Currently, I have to schedule it for tomorrow, and I'll be working on something else then.

As a side note, is there any way we can alter the tax status of the line items in a recurring invoice? That little checkbox has been a pain in my side lately.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Basic contact form - Leads Module

Is it possible to create a simple contact form that collects only the customer name, telephone number, email address and the problem that they are having and have that information post to repair shop as a lead.

I thought the self service embed code would do this but it automatically creates a ticket which I don't want. I am looking for a website integration so the workflow is as follows

Customer fills in form on site

Information is posted to leads section of Repair Shop

Customer is redirected to a custom thank you page on our website.

If anyone has…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Delete Multiple Customers due to import error.

We need to have a tick button or bulk action for multiple removal of un-needed accounts. I have 5000 of the same name's "SucureTec Australia" we need to remove these items. Having someone on the system for 2 weeks gong into the account and then action delete it to time consuming. Please can this be added.

Also maybe add a bulk action of disable the account.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this via csv already. Please write support and they can help you through it easily.

14. Inventory Vendor Purchase History

It would be very helpful to get vendor purchase history on inventory items. This way you can see which vendor you have purchased from in the past, the price you paid, and date of past purchases.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Workshop Appointment confirmation

To be able to put appointment in calendar if its a client coming to workshop confirm date and time of appointment and directions

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Customer name color coding or customized icon

Hi All,

We have searched and not found any help for a problem we have,

I think either a color coded name or a symbol at the beginning of the name in every area that the clients name is used, that can be customized.

Red for bad payers etc..
    Green for Managed service clients
    Blue for general business

We run a manged service and have no way to tell if a client calling in is on a managed or priority service. We have customized fields on with a checkbox that says there a managed client but it only shows on…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Marketr campaigns based on custom field and inactivity

We get lots of leads from our website form. Often they are inquiring if something can be fixed, etc.
    These leads sometimes don't pan out, however our webform asks for their email, so even the ones that don't workout, we have their email address.

It would be great if we could create a campaign based on some criteria, such as a checkbox for example, where those leads (who have been converted to customers) that have a checkbox checked (indicating they have not been converted) could be emailed after xxxx number of days for special offers, reminders, etc.

ie. We'd like…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. After buying back a product from a customer it should be added to inventory then be removed after its sold automatically.

After we purchase a customers product threw the system the item should be added to inventory then after its sold the item should be removed from inventory. It defeats the purpose of inventory control if that item remains in the inventory system. Each store is linked and that means the inventory list will be hundreds of items long, and those items would not even exist.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We implemented One Time Use products, but products added through the Customer Purchase Module are not OTU by default. This was a decision made based on how some businesses are using the CP module. You can go in and change the Product after it’s purchased to a One Time Use product so that it disables after sale.

No plans to make further changes on this specific subject.

19. Add a field so that customers tax ID can be stored along eith exemption status.

When a customer is Tax Exempt, we would like to be able to record their ID number for future reference, like when the state tax department comes to call.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow billable/chargeable time from App

It would be great if our techs could mark the time they spend on a ticket as chargeable/billable from the App.

We've implemented the Square app so Techs can take payments when they do a site visit for a client. However, when they add time to the ticket it currently is NOT added to the total cost of the invoice. The tech needs to use the web interface to mark the time as billable, which in essence makes the app pointless.

It would be much easier and greatly beneficial for the system to automatically add time recorded on the ticket,…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can add a comment in the app, input the number of minutes spent, and toggle the “Charge Time Now” to bill for time in the app!

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base