General

1. PayPal Resolve Ticket after Paid Invoice

When a customer pays an invoice attached to a ticket it would be nice if it resolved that ticket like invoices paid through Vantiv does. That way we do not have to go in an manually resolve a ticket paid by PayPal.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cancel Recurring Invoices On Edit Screen

While viewing a recurring invoice, I should be able to not only pause it, but also cancel it.
    If I'm at a customers page and click Recurring Invoices, and then click on the invoice to view/edit it, I'm only able to edit or pause once there. I then have to co to invoices, recurring invoices (or Admin, recurring invoices) in order to cancel it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow NON-CURRENCY Payment Methods for ACCOUNTING REPORTS to stay Calculated

We want to track how much work is "paid" for with payment methods like "WARRANTY COST" and "CONTACTED SUPPORT". This way we can run a report and see how much value we "gave away" in exchange for no money.

Right now, using these payment methods gets reported as financial income, even though we're not actually getting paid with currency. It throws off accounting reports and is annoying right now.

The way to fix this would be simply adding a checkbox next to payment methods to "set as non-currency income". Then, payments made with that method would not reflect as income.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow Users to be added to security groups via a dropdown menu like the notification centre

Hey folks

Just an idea. I've just spend some time trying to sort out our security groups and users permissions. It took me sometime as I had to keep referring back to the user page to see what group each was in and then back to the group page to make the changes.

In my mind it would make much more sense to be able to added users to a security group on the security group page. It could work just like adding users to a notification in notification centre. A dropdown check box would allow to opt users in…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Multiple Service Boards/Lead Boards

Ability to have multiple ticket service boards. For example in-store tickets, monthly client support, managed anti-virus or managed backup support. That way we can have seperate emails (alerts@domain.com or backup@domain.com) and they would go to those boards so techs know of specific issues.

For leads the ability to have a leads board for potential clients like from website forms, etc. so that sales staff would work that board and then a "tech board" where current clients could email to for support and tech staff would know to work those leads not being confused with sales leads.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A cancellation Feature for recurring customers

This feature can cancel the order and notify customers cancellation has been processed. Be able to apply cancellation to take affect manually or schedule it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Implement Opening Results in New Tab From Search All The Things

Currently, for whatever reason, you cannot search for something in the "all the things" box and then right click to open results in a new tab.

I like having my tickets screen permanently open and having to constantly navigate away from that page just to search negatively impacts my workflow.

I would love to be able to search and then instantly open results in a new tab without having to navigate away from the page I'm currently on.

So RepairShopr, is this something you can add in?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. customer listing - email hyperlink

Seems to me that the EMAIL column should hyperlink to a mailto:emailaddress@ to launch the default email client (outlook, etc.)

The phone column works as expected “hooked” - but emails should always allow for direct emailing.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Client Google scatter or location Map

It would be nice, to have a scatter map showing all our clients locations with a pin drop. Printable and with info so you could see Clients by City, clients by County, clients with in 1, 2, 5, 10 miles etc.

Along with this with this it would be nice to have that data linked to MaailChimp and social media into, and referral sources to see more details about clients and location. Maybe a scatter map in RSr and the combined stats in DOMO.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Be able to tie in assets after ticket creation.

After ticket information is entered for a customer, there is no way to tie in an asset into it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Formula based discount (or markup)

I would like to be able to offer a VAT discount to customers who cannot reclaim VAT. Even though we are VAT registered, we want to be able to 'strip' the VAT amount from a product using the formula x = x / 120*100.

Simply put, an item selling for £100+VAT is £120 to the customer.
    We want to give customers an offer of (eg) NO VAT in January.
    We want to create a product called 'VAT Friendly'
    So, the £120 item will sell to the customer for the pre VAT price of £100, but we still must pay our…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Right Click Custom Search

We often have to look for parts from different suppliers. I wanted a way to keep from having to type things a lot and also a way that, once we found the part number once, we could easily search multiple distribution points. We use Google Chrome so I downloaded the "Context Menu Search" Add-on to Google Chrome from here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/context-menu-search/ocpcmghnefmdhljkoiapafejjohldoga?hl=en. Once you install the add-on you can then customize your own search option when you highlight then right click a piece of text in RepairShopr. Once we highlight a part number for instance we can now simply click on…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Show Inventory IN TRANSIT and ON PO in Product Search

The ability to see inventory across location is super helpful, but there is still no way to see how much qty is "in transit" from a Logistics transfer or "shipping in" from a PO on the location level.

Right now, when something is in Logistics, it's just null/absent in the qty levels. Like, it doesn't show that you have 12 "in transit", instead it just shows you're missing a qty of 12 "somewhere" and you can't see unless you check Logistics.

It would be very nice to see "how many" of something is coming in from a PO or Logistics…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Marketr - Email Paid Specific Inventory Items

Couldn't think of what to title it. I'd really like to set up some Marketr templates in order to bring in return service. To make the Marketr really effective, I think a feature that tracks who bought what is needed.

If I sell our Premium Cleanup, it will include a 6 month coupon for 50% off their next cleanup. If I could just automatically email any customer who bought the "Premium Cleanup", 3 months later, I think it would bring in more return business.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Alert if snail mail stamps are getting low

I know that the stamps credits are available in the consumables report, but that report is not scheduled, so I ultimately forget to go look and who-knows how many invoices don't physically go out (super important now that many e-mailed invoices go to junk)! Please either send an automated alert if SMS or Stamp credits are getting low, allow us to set the system to auto-purchase more credits, or at least allow us to schedule the consumables report so I can at least monitor it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. API integration - Add attachment to customer and invoice

Currently the API integration allows for attachments to tickets, but not on customer or invoice.

It would be great if we could do the same for invoices and customers, and also publish them, so customers can see them on the portal.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a feature to sort invoices by customer, as well as item/status

That would allow for bringing all invoices for the same customer to the top for review.
    In case of the items, all product invoices for instance, could be brought to the top for easier viewing and distributing.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Serialized Inventory Organization Enhancements for Big Chain Accounts

All our stores are now working with serialized inventory for unique laptop sales. Hoping we can push for these related/specific upgrades to help make the Customer Purchases and Purchase Orders more usable during the ordering/receiving process, and the Search and Invoice pages more helpful during our sales process:

1. Add the ability for us to enter the “override sale price” on serialized items after the payout in Customer Purchases, but before clicking “Add to Inventory”.
      a. This would also be helpful for the Refurbs module, since investing time/parts in refurbing a machine almost always will result in that specific sale needing…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Conditional search

Hello, is there a way to add an additional condition to searching? For example, we want to search for all tickets that had service and also sold a new hard drive. But we do not want tickets with only the hard drive being sold. Does that make sense? This will help us generate a report on our service and retail side. For example, we can compare who needs to be hired for next, service or retail.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. add a filter and daily payment report snapshot to the View Payments screen under invoices

It would be very helpful to have a time filter on the "View Payments" screen that is accessible from the "Invoices" page. This in addition to a quick view of the payment methods with totals similar to the daily payment reports screen would be extremely helpful for quickly seeing where a store is at for the day.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base