General

1. Inventory Categories need more intuitive editor!

Yikes - the way we have to edit Inventory Categories is really awkard and clunky. It's impossible to add a bunch of categories quickly, I get update errors and have to refresh the page, then collapse each level so I can see the one I'm working on more easily. I realize this might be a big change, but it would be SO much easier to have the option to 'add new category' from the category drop-down list in the Inventory item screen, or just a more intuitive, cleaner interface. The current system drives my OCD batty.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. customer alerts - pop-ups

I created 2 Alerts - it works, but not as I’d expect... not clean

I was thinking it would show 2 separate pop-ups. there is no spacing, and no description

this can stay a single Pop-up.. but it should be listed – not crammed together in a single line

maybe something like the example below.. allow up to 5 spaced messages (Title and Data) ?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. custom widget

in the custom widget I would add a description field that would import into the ticket description and also a hidden subject field that you can customize so we can track the lead from what website or webpage if we are using multiple forms. As I will be doing.

For instance I am setting up a website that will have about five contact forms so it would be nice to change the ticket_subject which goes into the issue field in the leads section to "contact us page or "Dell support page"

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show customer popup notes when sourcing ticket or invoice with customer name

We use the "Pop Up Note" field in customer records for various reasons - special billing situations, customers we no longer can/want to deal with for various reasons, etc.

This is only useful when the customer record itself is loaded because that is the only time it shows up. We have technicians who create tickets and invoices all day without specifically going into the customer record, so if there is a special message, whether it's something like "Apply 10% discount to all services" or "Do not provide further services to this customer" they would never see that and it can…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Estimate Total

On the ticket page, add/view charges, the estimate total is of all charges whether paid or not. I would like it changed to only unpaid charges estimate total or added as another total with only unpaid charges in the number. Currently, the estimate total confuses employees and we can not give an accurate estimate to customer with multiple payments made to the ticket without bringing a calculator to subtract the paid payment. Hinders productivity and sales.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Klipfolio - Dashboard Design

Would like to see a "Dashboard" interface that would be customizable to each employee/sales person as well as a company wide dashboard (for sales, cost/revenue/profit, tickets, etc). Ideally develop something that could work with an inexpensive service like https://klipfolio.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/348103-use-web-accessible-resources-as-a-data-source

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. GFI Alerts

It would be great if we could make the RMM Alerts sortable by clicking on the column headers.

dp

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. grouping of charges on recurring invoices

We utilize the recurring invoice feature a lot. Throughout the month, we open, work on, and resolve tickets for a client on a per incident basis. We put charges on the tickets, then they get accumulated to the recurring invoice that runs on the first.

My feature suggestion is that the invoices be formatted so that charges from those tickets get grouped and labeled according to the ticket number and name. This way when a customer gets an invoice with 20+ charges grouped by ticket and not just jumbled up. I know that we can put descriptions on the charges,…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove (empty) for records that have no contact name

having (empty) in customer records and calendar entries for appointments is a cosmetic faux pa. Can't we just have nothing there instead? so if a corporation is a big company and there is no specific name for a person we don't have things like Microsoft | (empty)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pushover Notification Customization

I think that all the notification, specifically Pushover should be able to be customized. The current notification show very brief information. If we could include a link to the ticket or invoice that it is referring to, that would allow us to get to the finer details quicker. Most of us using pushover are doing do with a mobile device, and it is cumbersome to swap apps, open up RS, and search for that ticket/invoice.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why isn’t there a CLONE~ing option for Campaigns ?

Why isn’t there a CLONE~ing option for Campaigns ?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. allow location sharing for status updates.

One thing I think would be cool is simply being able to update a customer of your ETA or allow tracking. An example would be setting a ticket to "EnRoute" and it sends the technicians real time location and ETA.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ticket Automations - use canned text

This is such a great feature. So many things that can be done to make things work better with automation.

Something that would be handy, would be if when making a ticket automation to add a public comment, you could choose already existing canned text there.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. PROPER Payments Report with FILTERS for Location, Date Range, and Payment Type

Are we the only ones who believe /payments/ is NOT a report? We need a fully functional report much like the Gateway Reconciliation report, but which shows ALL payment types, including Cash, Checks, Credit Cards, and other custom payment types.

Ideally it would have filters for individual (or multiple) locations, date periods (including custom ranges), and individual (or all) payment types.

Currently, the "Payments report" in /reports/ just links you to /payments/, which is almost completely useless from an auditing and reconciling standpoint.

Halp plz!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Better leads to ticket process

The way leads are processed is backwards in my opinion.
    My frustration is that you have to press save as you edit each field or you loose the last one.
    Also my techs will assign a lead to me then create a ticket giving me 2 notification rather than just one.
    Here is my suggestion:
    We should not have the option to edit any fields, yes add notes, and yes send messages, and have the emails to and from on a lead front and center. Have a nice Create Ticket button that would allow you to change all of the…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Expand Cloudberry Integration

I am looking at migrating customers to Cloudberry, and I really like the integration for invoicing! However - I would like to bill my customers a small amount each month (ie $2.00) to cover the cost of the license of the software, so it would be great if there were a way to include that fixed cost on the Cloudberry Invoice automatically, along with the variable cost that is passed through from Cloudberry.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add UPC to Sales Detail Report

If the UPC field was included in the Sales Detail Report, there would be greater flexibility to create reports for export.

A UPC is the shortest unique tag. We have created a work around with the "inventory name field", previously was "description", however inventory items with detailed descriptions in this field have caused a conflict with the number of characters allowed by our accounting software.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Place the date updated on the first inventory table

By placing the last "date updated" on the table when you first bring up the inventory or in search it would tell us when we last updated pricing data on an item. Right now it's a pain because I have to instruct people to call the suppliers every time we quote something that isn't an every day/week sale.

Having it right in the first table lets us see this without actually clicking on the item, saving us time when talking with the customer on the phone for price checks and things.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add customer's name next to ticket number on TICKET GETTING STALE email.

friendly reminder, tickets need a diagnosis comment to update the workflow and change the status from pink.

Make a ticket comment with the subject "Diagnosis" for these tickets.

4211 - Customer Name 1 - Laptop won't boot. Died while using system.
    4213 - Customer Name 2 - Laptop not charging

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories