General

1. Client Google scatter or location Map

It would be nice, to have a scatter map showing all our clients locations with a pin drop. Printable and with info so you could see Clients by City, clients by County, clients with in 1, 2, 5, 10 miles etc.

Along with this with this it would be nice to have that data linked to MaailChimp and social media into, and referral sources to see more details about clients and location. Maybe a scatter map in RSr and the combined stats in DOMO.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be able to tie in assets after ticket creation.

After ticket information is entered for a customer, there is no way to tie in an asset into it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Formula based discount (or markup)

I would like to be able to offer a VAT discount to customers who cannot reclaim VAT. Even though we are VAT registered, we want to be able to 'strip' the VAT amount from a product using the formula x = x / 120*100.

Simply put, an item selling for £100+VAT is £120 to the customer.
    We want to give customers an offer of (eg) NO VAT in January.
    We want to create a product called 'VAT Friendly'
    So, the £120 item will sell to the customer for the pre VAT price of £100, but we still must pay our…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Right Click Custom Search

We often have to look for parts from different suppliers. I wanted a way to keep from having to type things a lot and also a way that, once we found the part number once, we could easily search multiple distribution points. We use Google Chrome so I downloaded the "Context Menu Search" Add-on to Google Chrome from here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/context-menu-search/ocpcmghnefmdhljkoiapafejjohldoga?hl=en. Once you install the add-on you can then customize your own search option when you highlight then right click a piece of text in RepairShopr. Once we highlight a part number for instance we can now simply click on…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show Inventory IN TRANSIT and ON PO in Product Search

The ability to see inventory across location is super helpful, but there is still no way to see how much qty is "in transit" from a Logistics transfer or "shipping in" from a PO on the location level.

Right now, when something is in Logistics, it's just null/absent in the qty levels. Like, it doesn't show that you have 12 "in transit", instead it just shows you're missing a qty of 12 "somewhere" and you can't see unless you check Logistics.

It would be very nice to see "how many" of something is coming in from a PO or Logistics…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Marketr - Email Paid Specific Inventory Items

Couldn't think of what to title it. I'd really like to set up some Marketr templates in order to bring in return service. To make the Marketr really effective, I think a feature that tracks who bought what is needed.

If I sell our Premium Cleanup, it will include a 6 month coupon for 50% off their next cleanup. If I could just automatically email any customer who bought the "Premium Cleanup", 3 months later, I think it would bring in more return business.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a feature to sort invoices by customer, as well as item/status

That would allow for bringing all invoices for the same customer to the top for review.
    In case of the items, all product invoices for instance, could be brought to the top for easier viewing and distributing.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Serialized Inventory Organization Enhancements for Big Chain Accounts

All our stores are now working with serialized inventory for unique laptop sales. Hoping we can push for these related/specific upgrades to help make the Customer Purchases and Purchase Orders more usable during the ordering/receiving process, and the Search and Invoice pages more helpful during our sales process:

1. Add the ability for us to enter the “override sale price” on serialized items after the payout in Customer Purchases, but before clicking “Add to Inventory”.
    a. This would also be helpful for the Refurbs module, since investing time/parts in refurbing a machine almost always will result in that specific sale…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Conditional search

Hello, is there a way to add an additional condition to searching? For example, we want to search for all tickets that had service and also sold a new hard drive. But we do not want tickets with only the hard drive being sold. Does that make sense? This will help us generate a report on our service and retail side. For example, we can compare who needs to be hired for next, service or retail.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. add a filter and daily payment report snapshot to the View Payments screen under invoices

It would be very helpful to have a time filter on the "View Payments" screen that is accessible from the "Invoices" page. This in addition to a quick view of the payment methods with totals similar to the daily payment reports screen would be extremely helpful for quickly seeing where a store is at for the day.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New tickets from email need to recognize existing tickets by subject

I have configured RepairShopr so that a new ticket is generated whenever an email arrives and it's great.
    The problem now is that sometimes the client will send a second email or an exchange occurs outside of the ticket commenting system. I end up with multiple tickets for basically the same event.

I'd love for the system to compare subject lines to ticket titles and recognize that a new email is really a customer reply to an existing ticket.

One caveat: If the ticket with same subject has already been resolved, I would want that to create a new ticket.…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Google Drive - Have live backups made of your data to your Dropbox account.

I have always been curious of why it is that we don't have Google Drive integration in the way that DropBox is done in Apps.
    Why is that?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. iOS App/Automatr

Can we integrate Automatr into the iOS App?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Invoice admin

Can you make it on this page https://cyberworks.repairshopr.com/invoices when a user has the ability to view invoices to view a subtotal of the page they are currently on? That way when sorting by total we have a total amount from x customers listed. Makes billing management easier

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Save Settings On Google Cloud Print when you do a new Sync

As I am setting up My account I noticed that every time you add a printer to CLoud print and sync with Repair Shopr IT resets all the settings even on the printers that did not change.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add Card-On-File Capturing Option in Custom Widgets

Currently, the only way to obtain card information from the client is either by manual entry into their customer account (via swipe or key) or having them log into ther customer portal. When we have someone signing up for services, we want the ability to capture card information as part of the sign-up process (similar to how Recur captures it for Kabuto) so we can offer more subscription services with a retained card without the need for asking.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Ticket Dashboard to the Security Group

Could you add the Ticket Dashboard to the Security Group. I am looking at creating a user that I can use to log in as on a TV or Tablet that will only show the Ticket Dashboard.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. automatically hide older closed tickets on customer portal

I have a customer that uses the customer portal for sending me tickets. This is a public library and they end up sending me alot of requests. They are telling me that the list is getting very large. Would love to see it hide closed tickets.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Inventory Categories need more intuitive editor!

Yikes - the way we have to edit Inventory Categories is really awkard and clunky. It's impossible to add a bunch of categories quickly, I get update errors and have to refresh the page, then collapse each level so I can see the one I'm working on more easily. I realize this might be a big change, but it would be SO much easier to have the option to 'add new category' from the category drop-down list in the Inventory item screen, or just a more intuitive, cleaner interface. The current system drives my OCD batty.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. customer alerts - pop-ups

I created 2 Alerts - it works, but not as I’d expect... not clean

I was thinking it would show 2 separate pop-ups. there is no spacing, and no description

this can stay a single Pop-up.. but it should be listed – not crammed together in a single line

maybe something like the example below.. allow up to 5 spaced messages (Title and Data) ?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base