Skip to content

General

305 results found

1. Vendor details on Product sales reports

Would be really good on the product sales report to be able to see the vendor, Im trying to keep track of what we pay suppliers as we only pay once its sold on certain products. Currently Im searching line by line and its very tedious!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Robert Reichner responded

Thanks for the suggestion here. It’s possible to have multiple vendors on a product. How were you thinking this might be represented on the report?

2. custom widget

in the custom widget I would add a description field that would import into the ticket description and also a hidden subject field that you can customize so we can track the lead from what website or webpage if we are using multiple forms. As I will be doing.

For instance I am setting up a website that will have about five contact forms so it would be nice to change the ticket_subject which goes into the issue field in the leads section to "contact us page or "Dell support page"

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Update/Add permissions to Security Groups (Complete List Attached)

I've noticed quite a number of granular permission levels that are missing, and a few others that are too vague / not specific enough. What I’ve deduced is that almost every subject matter needs at least 5 basic levels (list/search, view details, create, edit, delete) and some need additional special levels (merge, edit specific subset, etc). While some are perfect, I've come up with (what I believe is) a more complete list. Note, my list is grouped in order of most important:

Customers - List/Search
    Customers - View Details
    Customers - Create
    Customers - Edit
    Customers - Edit (block hours)…

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Quickbooks Tax Group option

We need to have a tax group option that can get synced to quickbooks. We do onsites in different cities in our state and each city has one or more local tax rates depending on the area you are in. This makes it impossible to bill out in repairshopr when doing onsites if we want tax rates to sync properly. Even if we had the option to add multiple tax items (State+Local) individually to the invoice would be a small start. 

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Missing "Credits" Field on Invoice - Only shows MISC credits - Where is the other?!?!?!?

MISSING FIELD - We can't show credits on the invoice or see actual credits anywhere on the client account. I thought we could see this before... its gone now? Currently, only MISC credits can be shown on the invoice.

Please fix asap - Right Meow Meow~ :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. asset field type include hyperlink

Include hyperlink in asset field type. It currently only supports Textbox, checkbox, dropdown, and datefield. If we could include a hyperlink i can use the website to open our other software with a link directly to the asset in question.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Barcode queue

Being able to print a large queue of inventory labels would be an excellent addition. Whether through a 'Receive Inventory' queue that adds items and gives the option to add items to be labeled, or the option to trigger printed labels with quantity changes, it would streamline things quite a bit!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Continuum integration

We use Continuum for our RMM tool and would love to see it integrated into repair shop

96 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Gocardless for UK

Well the way we used it on quickfile integration was in customer section for a particular customer click on setup direct debit. Then it would send an email to their email address. They create a login and provide bank details.

Then direct debit is enabled for that customer. You could set recurring invoices to take payment automatically but also there would be a button to take payment for one off invoices when you need to. So I think they did it the same as you as quick file sorted the recurring bit and took payment for you as and when…

104 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

We are still holding off on this, it would be great if we could also find a partner/integration that can do one-time payments easily that support EMV that would could build into the POS – and not only the recurring invoices.

10. Field Job Ticket Work Flow Needs Impovement

We have a problem with the way the workflow is happening in RS for the Field Techs. It has been a little Jaring here lately.

So here is the problem.... Someone calls in the shop and needs a new service call so we make a ticket and assign this to a user we make called "Field Techs" since most of the time we want the first available tech to get the ticket/job so we dont just assign it to this field techs user we made so that all the techs get a email and text message about the problem (Note:…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make ticket updates/notes easier to read

My technicians are having trouble reading ticket updates when more than one of them works on a computer. It would really help if ticket notes were put into sections such as a section solely for customer contacts, diagnostics, solutions, etc.

It would really make the ticket easier and faster to look through and know what is going on or what has already happened. It is hard even for myself when I go to look over things in our service center and have to read through a big jumble of different things to find what I am looking for.

Thank you…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Link asset to a contract

Our business is mostly services contracts,

it would be nice to be able to link an asset to a contract in a way that when you open a contract you would be able to see the asset, as well as when you open an asset you see it has a contract.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey all-

So if you have a customer with 100 assets, you have to manually link them all? When they create a new one, it’s not linked – and you have to go link it?

Would it be better to have a contract cover all assets without having to select them??

13. Tawk.to Live Chat Integration

Currently we are using Tawk.to and it would be great to have a similar feature that Zendesk has with Zopim. If an end user is communicating to us about an issue and we happen to assist them remotely or schedule them for an on-site the ability to create a ticket from the chat I would think be great. Our White Label Remote Support uses this feature and quite a bit of their clients use RepairShopr.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I talked to tawk.to, it sounds like there isn’t a way to do this right now – but they are building a ticket system now. They told me when the ticket system is out, we should be able to integrate to that. So you would make a ticket in tawk.to, and that could create a ticket in RS – it’s a bit fuzzy until they ship it.

You can follow that progress here:

http://tawk.uservoice.com/forums/228427-feedback/suggestions/7027218-support-ticket-system-by-tawk-would-be-awesome

14. Customer Purchase Price Generation

It would be fantastic to have a system where my employees can simply click options of the device and condition and it can spit out a price. Something exactly like gazelle offers. Then we can control it on the back end, by adding options and the prices that come out. It wouldn't have to be fancy, but would really help us out.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Service descriptions

When using the device wizard widget the costumer does not get any information about price, estimated time usage or any information at all.

Why not take this software a step up and include servicedescription pages?

When you choose your device in the wizard you would get redirected to a servicepage for "iPhone 5s" where all the available services is listed with descriptions and prices. And make the wizard able to take bookings on specific time and date.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. integrate with ShipRush to support mail-in repair business

shiprush is a fantastic automated solution for managing mail-in repairs, as well as parts sales. It is very well established. I'd love to see RepairShopr integrated with ShipRush for seamless management of shipping.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. the ability to select an area to enter text with my mouse when making an invoice

it would be super nice if i could select an area, with the mouse, in the description text box to enter text while making an invoice...

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Stripe ability for customers to use stored Credit Cards

Here's the note from the initial request for this do be done.

COMPLETED · Robert Reichner
    ADMIN
    Robert Reichner (CEO, RepairShopr, RepairShopr) responded · July 10, 2014
    This is live for Authorize.net! We’ll be adding Stripe in the near future.

Unfortunately it's been a year and Stripe still does not have this function. Please provide this function for Stripe users.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Robert Reichner responded

Thanks for clarifying. There are a number of security considerations to surfacing stored credit cards for customers. We may consider this down the road, but it would be something for the future.

19. Option to print labels to sheets instead of label printer

Specifically for use when receiving inventory, so the label printer isn't spitting out 100 individual labels, and we can just use 3 sheets of label paper.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Open estimate reminder, please

Please can you build a open estimate reminder just as you have that send auto emails to customers that haven't paid for invoices.

So if a customer hasn't approved a estimate the system will send them reminders too.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General