Skip to content

General

162 results found

1. Need ability to change hard coded fields.

I need the ability to change the format of certain assets that are hardcoded into the custom fields. For instance, my shop does not need a text field for "Asset Name" - we only check in a certain fixed types of machines. I want to change it to a drop down box that has some predetermined fields - i.e "laptop, desktop, ultrabook, all-in-one" etc. I can't imagine this wouldbe that hard to implement and it seems odd that asset name and serial are still hardcoded fields.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to still send invoices & reminders via email even if no email of any kind is ticked

Currently, I have a few customers who have the no email of any kind ticketed on their profile, which I am assuming they have done because I definitely haven't.
    This is fine if it's to do with marketing etc. and they don't want to receive that type of email however.... I would like to get paid!!!!
    I have repeatedly ended up contacting customers to ask why they have not paid only to be told they have never received an invoice. Invoicing and other money gathering/statement processes should not abide by the same rules as the rest. This is what we…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Robert Reichner responded

Because of requirements in maintaining good email deliverability, we have to respect requests of customers to not receive email (or to not send to bounced email addresses). The best approach would be to use the Opt Out Email Marketing option for your users. We also plan to better surface email settings in the near future.

3. New Tickets page layout

Please change that old way to list ticket with those fixed columns.
    It uses about 1000px x 60px for each ticket and we can not even read the whole customer name or ticket title!
    Please try to show all these informations on the whole row's width with different text weight, colors or labels on one thin row as would do 2DO list https://lh6.ggpht.com/FVIbFrbdAh6CUNIWaSqbzgPexmKhmNpEy97jQK9ZDCj8dCKT4pl6JJ9W8-umpnvjmrJ0=h310

Or even better, you could show "all-on-one-screen" with a couple of different panes one next to the other. like Remember the milk or Producteev would do. https://s4.rtmcdn.net/img/services/ipad/ss_task.jpg

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Appreciate the feedback on this. We probably won’t change this layout in this way, but we are looking at ways to optimize the column widths further. Thanks!

4. Customer #id

We still have a lot of paper to sort out regarding our customers. It's currently sorted from A to Z but it's a pain to put in order when there is more than 100 customers under the same letter.
    It would be great to be able to set a customer #id in the customer page (not the one in the url which is really too long). Going from 0001 to XXXX Then we could follow that number to organise and sort our paper folders.
    That number should be auto-increment.

We currently have the residential customers on one side and business…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We probably won’t automate this but you could create a Customer Custom Field for this and populate it yourselves.

5. Save Settings On Google Cloud Print when you do a new Sync

As I am setting up My account I noticed that every time you add a printer to CLoud print and sync with Repair Shopr IT resets all the settings even on the printers that did not change.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Randy responded

Google Print was discontinued by Google.

6. Customer tab display

Please go back to the old way that the customers tab is displayed- with the customers listed by date created by default.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Show A PRINT Status For Invoices On The Invoice Manager

Some of my customers like their Invoices Snail-Mailed which I do myself

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Items entered on the Add/View Charges on the ticket is entered into the inventory.

When I have an open ticket and put in a part, I think it would be nice that any item entered would show up in the inventory list.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Because there are many fields required for creating an inventory item (maintain stock, accounting links, etc.) for now we’ll probably continue to have these items added from the inventory first.

9. Department Inventory Report

It would be nice to have a Department report. To be able to see how much each month is sold from each department, such as keyboards, hard drives, software. Etc.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a tax line to inventory items

I would love to see each inventory item with a field for the sales tax item. I have items for sale which have a sales tax rate, but also would like to be able to assign a tax such as "Tax on Service" to my labor rates. I think I have seen multiple tax rates, but this appears to be on an invoice level, not an item level. The item level is simply taxable or not - it does not allow for the selection of different rates.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For now we’re only supporting a single tax rate per invoice in the US. We may revisit in the future.

11. remove the black line on integration opportunities

Hello repairshopr
    Now that you do not want to make it possible to change your options in your Website Integration. Can you remove the black line at the top of the form, where our company name is?

It will make it very easy to use them on our sites. I ask this because you have some really good integration opportunities but can not use them as my clients leave my website when using these.

Thanks in advance

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can use our integrations but for pages outside the embedded iframe, the CSS won’t be customizable for the time being.

12. Make default Ticket Status options editable

The default ticket status options are too simple for our workflow; our business is split about 50/50 walk-in and shipped-in, and there are different process steps for each. I added all of our necessary ticket statuses but the default ones remain and that makes for a very cluttered list that greatly increases the chance of the wrong status being selected.

My proposal is thus:

Either have the default status options appear in the Ticket Status List settings window where they can be deleted and/or added to - or- remove the default statuses as soon as any custom status are entered.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

These statuses are used by the system so we probably won’t make the required ones removable at this time.

13. Integrate with Payleap

Would be nice if Repair Shopr integrated with Payleap for Credit card transactions and Recurring charges

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Because there are so many possible options, we’re not currently considering additional payment integrations at this time.

14. Multiple invoice template at a click of a button

I would like to see multiple invoice templates that can be used depending if it is a walk in customer or a recurring corporate client so I can have different information on the invoices

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is possible for us down the road, but it’s not on our immediate roadmap.

15. Disallow Resolved Tickets from Re-Opening / Customize Reply Window

SETTING REQUEST: I understand how allowing tickets to be re-opened by a 'customer reply' is a normal expectation in a helpdesk software, but is there anyway we can disable/customize this to force new ticket creation?

REASONING: When we mark a ticket as resolved, it is RESOLVED. It's triple checked, paid for, confirmed and out the door - DONE.

Problem: Almost 100% of the time, a customer replying to one of our resolved tickets is an ACCIDENT. They actually have a completely different problem/issue, and instead of making a NEW inquiry, they respond to the old ticket. Then tech's get confused…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We may revisit this down the road but for now we’ll probably keep the existing functionality.

16. An optional popup message during checkout

This would be a great way to make sure the customer gets all the information about there computer and repairs. When the technician is finalizing the ticket, it would be very helpful if the there was a "popup message center button" They would then fill out a message box so that whoever is checking the customer can give them special instructions and follow up information from the technician. Once the person checking out the customer has read and explained the information, an ok button would clear it and payment can be taken

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Be able to add check marks to "field types" under creating "fields" under custom field types.

Being able to add something like additional items left as an additional custom field and being able to pick under "field types" to use check marks . you guys currently offer the "check box option" but would like a "check box option" with an add answer option to name the check box. and make multiple check boxes availble under the same field type.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This would probably be challenging to design well. The best bet would be to have a check box and text field for those questions. We’ll decline at the moment but can revisit when we revise how custom fields are handled in the future.

18. UI Improvements

The rule I was taught when programming was "Make every CREATE or DELETE action deliberate (at least two clicks with no defaults!), so as to reduce potential issues from accidental clicks! Especially when sequential numbering systems can be affected!" This is even MORE important now that people are using smartphones, tablets and touch screens in general! The possibility of a mis-click is quite high!

For example, Invoices and Estimates can be created with a single click and no line items! This can really throw off numbering sequences and accounting flags. I suggest implementing a "cart", you can add items to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have been reviewing deletes throughout the app. We don’t have plans to add a cart function for invoices and estimates at the moment, though as we haven’t heard this affecting many users.

19. Integrate Propay payment solutions

Propay has a great pricing option and swipe available with api. It would be nice to see the integration. www.propay.com

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add date/time to suggestions and replies

When looking at the suggestions and the replies it is hard to determine when an idea is really old or not. It would be cool to see when an idea was marked as Planned or In Progress. Also, it would be cool to have a "read by admin" mark to show ideas are heard.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

This is actually an off-the-shelf product we are using called UserVoice – I think you are referring to this forum/vote system itself?

We’ll try to add estimates when we make updates like this one I’m typing now :)

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base