Skip to content

General

305 results found

1. Having the option for ticket comment emails to come from 'company name', not 'employee name'

At the moment, when any employee sends a ticket comment email from the system, the customer receives an email from that employee, not from the company.

We use certain email addresses for certain communication types with customers; enquiries@, admin@, invoices@, etc, and would like to be able to set a generic email address for the comments to come from (I just found out it's not possible at the moment).

This would prevent the issue we're having at the moment, where customers call the shop looking the speak to the tech that was working on the device, rather than letting the…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Integrate with todoist

We use todoist as a general office task management system, and I think it would be pretty slick to have repair shoppr populate new tickets on an "unassigned" project on todoist, and have our managers assign these tasks daily. That way, even people who don't use repair shoppr and just want to get a quick glance at who is doing what can quickly see how swamped/open our technicians are, and can move around other tasks accordingly.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Show subscriptions when a new ticket is created, on the ticket, and when a customer is accessed

I would love to be able to see that a customer has a subscription or a "Service Plan" while creating a ticket, In the ticket itself, and when I just pull the customer up. This would make knowing what customers have paid for service plans so much easier, Knowing when the customer needs to be invoices, or when the scope of work is inside their plan, etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a customer service phone number

Add a customer service phone number

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Create a Client Option...

Hi Everybody, if there is a way around this please do let me know but currently I do not think there is.

We carry out repairs for large clients such as insurance companies and manufacturers but suspect this option will still be wanted by the RS community?

We receive work from these clients but have to liaise with and update our mutual customer who owns the product and not the client.

Currently we have each client set up as a customer so that the invoice raised is for the client and not our mutual customer, we can monitor the number…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add the Teamviewer/TakeControl shortcut to the GFI Alerts screen

Can you please add a Teamviewer/Takecontrol button to the GFI Alerts screen? -- Similar to the GFI/Take Control button on each of the assets.

This will allow us to investigate the problem immediately and then decide whether to raise a ticket or not.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Notification rules per Store - bigchain

need to have a drop down to select what store to listen for on for notification, (if entry is blank then send all)

as when tickets approve its send email to tech @ wrong store

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ticking off multiple invoices as paid under invoice manager

We use repairshopr with xero and would like to be able to simply "tick-off" an invoice as paid within the invoice manager section of RepairShopr.

This would save a lot of time as opposed to clicking on each individual invoice number and clicking the QuickPayment button.

This functionality would be very nice indeed!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Attach an active Database to your inventory system, stop all of this manual data entry to save real time for all size shops.

In any inventory based retail businesses, they do not do all of this manual data entry. When you make an order for sellable items or parts restocking orders that's when you create your PO for that order. Every thing from this point on should be scan an enter. Almost everything has a UPC code today. So when that PO order comes in all you should have to do is scan the barcode/ UPC and that item is added to your inventory. Now by the time you scan the last item of the order your PO should balance and zero out…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. New Report: Statistics Comparison (For Locations and/or Employees)

Hey guys,

I'm constantly getting nagged to provide report stats to each of our locations. Each team (and most techs) always want to know how they did:
    - Who had the most new tickets
    - Who made the most invoices
    - Who billed the most money
    - Which location was the busiest
    - Other stat comparisons

Really, it's mostly information currently available in the Overview Report. The issue is that I don't feel comfortable with everyone (or anyone for that matter) seeing our Last Month, MTD, Last Weeks, etc Gross and Net numbers. I just want them to know which…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Marketr Reports

Have the ability to see who or how many opens / Link tracking? This would give us the ability to see what type of campaigns are more successful than others.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Notification on failed payments

I'd like the option to receive a notification of a failed or otherwise non-successful payment made through the customer portal, just as we receive notification of a successful one. Repairshopr already receives and processes this information (viewable on both the Payment and Customer Detail pages) so it seems as though it shouldn't be too terribly difficult to add to the list of available notifications.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dashboard thats Usefull

The Dashboard
    The ticket list view gives you a much better overview of the status of your repairs.

Before we had RepairShopr we had our own type of Dashboard on a separate screen in the workshop that was useful to the technician. It had a list of the tickets the progress status "In Progress" "New" ect. It was Color coded for a quick Progress status
    However it also had “usefull info” pulled from the ticket detail
    So when the tech was looking at a machine he could see that the password was “X” and the problem was “Y” and he…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Free Account for White Label Support Companies

Hi Team,

This request may be a bit out of scope but wanted to see if any potential suggestions could be given on how we can approach this. As a single technician under the "One Man Army" plan has been great for me at the current price since it matches our volume coming in. However, like other single technicians I use a white label tech support company to help assist my clients via phone, review ticket updates, etc. Even though they use very few features of the CRM system to help assist us unfortunately this involves an additional cost of…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Use my own Favicon

Could you make it possible to use my own favicon so that it shows up for my page and my bookmark?

It would be a simple change that would make a big difference in personalising the portal to my business.

Thanks
    Tony

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Integration With Call Rail For Phone Calls

Since the PBX integration is really only compatible with a very small number of PBX systems (ours won't work with it - Ringcentral) so we would like to see something like callrail.com supported. With Call rail you can setup tracking numbers, when a call comes in it can not only be tracked with call rail but also logged to the user's account, further I believe the user's name/CID info can be passed to call rail for insertion into their system - check out http://apidocs.callrail.com/

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Phone camera integration

I sometimes repair devices on-site for customers. Would be nice if I could scan barcodes with my phone's camera rather than typing UPCs for parts or fixed prices. A USB label scanner with a PC/Mac is fine for the office, but I can't plug a bar code scanner into my iPhone or iPad.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add the option to skip receipt printing

We offer a service which customers pay for on a monthly basis. A reasonable percentage of them pay by mailing in a check.

We have RepairShopr configured to automatically print a receipt whenever a payment is made. This works really nicely, but when we are processing the checks that are mailed in, there is no point in printing the receipt. We could just temporarily turn of automatic printing for it is really easy to switch, but then it is easy to forget to turn it back on.

It would be nice if, when receiving a payment for an invoice, we…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

What if instead of “skip receipt” checkbox, we just never print a receipt if the payment date field was changed? That generally means you are entering a payment that didn’t just happen that moment, like a mailed in check..

Thoughts?

Not excited about adding more fields, keeping the interface simple is what we receive the most feedback about in general.

19. Work Flow Optimization

Key updates that our team believes will increase work flow, also please advise if these can be done on just our account, if not everybodys, since they makes sense to do...

• capitalize first last auto when creating a customer
    • remove work approved to proceed when creating a ticket (our team does not use this option so for us it is redundant)
    • sort tickets by status default when clicking tickets (not grouped by; looks different)
    • fix searches on invoices not showing results properly (ex. we type last name nothing shows, if we type first it does but there is obviously always…
    3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sub Quantities for Inventory Items

I'd like to see the option for inventory items to allow for multiple cost prices and quantities. This could be used to limit multiple listings where the cost price of an item changes due to a different supplier or similar, where some of the stock is listed at the old price and some at the new.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General