Skip to content

General

75 results found

1. Allow access for users (staff) to see "Customer online profile link"

Once we add a Portal User to a customer account, we can no longer click the link next to "Customer online profile link" to review a customer's profile with them. It is necessary for us to do this at times. Please add permissions so that users (staff) can also click this link without having to know a customer's username and password. Thank you. :)b

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    already works  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Hi Tracy – It’s just your account URL+ /my_profile/user_login

It’s the same for everyone..

2. Tags and HTML markup for Canned Responses

Would it be possible to have Tags and HTML markup capabilities for Canned Responses (as we do for PDF/Email Templates)?

For example:

Dear {{customerbusinessnameorcustomerfullname}},
    Diagnosis has been completed on your {{ticket_subject}} and it was found that our [service] is needed to resolve the issue.
    Please can you contact us to discuss further, meanwhile we will attempt to contact you.

Regards
    {{accounttech}}
    {{account
    name}}

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Invoice only

Currently when I send out an invoice it is accompanied by all the tickets that comprised the invoice (and all the data from each ticket).

I'd like to send only a one or two page invoice without the backup. If there is a question about an invoice we can THEN send the backup.

Thank you,

dp

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I think the way to do this is go edit your Invoice Template to not include the ticket, then if they want the detail – you can go to the Ticket manually and send them the PDF of the whole ticket.

4. Invoice receipt does not show signature from Topaz?

When using the Topaz to capture a signature on an invoice, the receipt that is generated does not include that signature?
    Can this be added please?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Make sure in Invoice Settings you have “get signature for payments” if you want it on the “receipt” – and the invoice one works on the invoice by default too!

(we worked this offline with them – thanks!)

5. Indicate where inventory was used

I suggest in the item inventory screen you show more than just who and when took stock out of inventory. I suggest that you also list which ticket or invoice an item was added to. This will help with tracking where an item is used.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We added this last fall, on any maintain stock products edit screen you can click “QTY Details” and see every instance.

6. Discount ONE item on the invoice by %, NOT the entire invoice

We have many instances that we need to give a % discount for one item, currently when you enter a % discount, it gives the discount to the entire ticket.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Inventory Fill

It would be nice if there was a way to instead of pull inventory when you invoice something manually be able to click on a fill button, sometimes I have to order a part and it isn't in stock but then when I re stock the item has already been invoiced so it throws my inventory off..

with a fill function this would be avoided since I physically would have to click on the fill button to pull it from inventory, this is also good for when things get pulled for a ticket but haven't been paid for or invoiced…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you are at 0, and you add an item to the invoice, the item goes to -1 using the backorder system. Then when you receive that item it prompts you to fulfill that backorder automatically. This is done with a prompt and 1 extra click automatically.

If you have backorders disabled you won’t be able to use this – go to Admin, Inventory Settings, and make sure backorders are enabled.

8. notification

Would like a way to send notifications to certain users email when something in a category sells.

For instance I have a physical store, but I also have a different department that handles only online sales(ebay, etc).

When something say in my "Phone Sales" category sells it would be nice for an email to automatically be sent to my employee in charge of my online store so they instantly know to take the item down from all online markets.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This can be accomplished with the Zapier integration. You’d need to setup a trigger for invoice or payment – and filter for the category you want. I bet you could find someone online to help with it if you get stuck. Good luck!

9. create ability for multiple appointments on a ticket

Quite often we have to attend a customer site multiple times for 1 reason. it would much easier to create multiple appointments on that 1 ticket so that we can track every time we have attended.

We use the calendar as a historical resource to look back and see where someone was and for how long so altering an appointment on a ticket really messes this up.

I also don't want to have to create a ticket for every visit for 1 issue, because then techs would need to trawl through tickets to get info on diagnosis' and work already…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This totally works! You can make an appointment from the ticket with “New → Appointment” or from the calendar page.

10. Hide Cost from Screen View so nosy people don't see

People are nosy and they look at your screen. It would be nice if I had an option to hide cost unless I click to view the cost. This is even worse when you're working on location from a laptop or iPad. If somebody happens up behind you and see your cost it can be a bad thing. Even very old inventory systems I used had cost codes or hidden costs, it wasn't just plainly displayed on the screen.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Customers to be able to add pictures to tickets or a lead.

I run a jewellery repair business in the UK. On my website, customers are able to "order a prepaid envelop" and snap a quick pic of their repair. Either to request a quote or just to attach to their job for a record. Can clients (either in 'leads' or in 'create new ticket' in their portal) upload a picture straight to that lead or ticket while embedded in my site?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This can be achieved through the Customer Portal already. The Customer can click the “New Ticket” button on their portal dashboard. They can then enter their details and on the second screen there is a Attachments button where they can upload a file.

It is also possible for them to attach a file after a ticket has been created as well. In the portal, they simply navigate to the ticket and click the ‘Add Attachment’ button to upload.

Regards,

12. Create new customers with HTTP web submission form

We have a contact form on our website where customers can submit their name, email address and phone number to automatically get an informational email from us. Right now, this just forwards to a mailbox where we have to manually enter in the customers information into RS.

It would be awesome if there were a website integration that could take the submitted form data and add those fields into our customer database. We could obviously have "website form" as a static value for the "referred by" section. Does this sound like something that would be possible?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Confirmation Dialogue to "Make Invoice" Button When There is an Existing Invoice for a Ticket

This one is pretty simple, and a minor gripe, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has done this and then had to go back and clean things up.

Essentially what I would like to see is a warning / confirmation dialogue when you click the "Make Invoice" button when working on a ticket, but only when there is an existing invoice already associated with that ticket. Many times I've clicked it by accident, only for Repairshopr to create an empty invoice. I even had a situation where one of my employees added line items to the duplicate…

56 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. {{ticket_date}} ignores timezone preference in settings

Recently while trying to create an automation that displays Ticket info in Slack, I discovered that the template tag I was using to print the time and date of the ticket ignores my timezone preference.

As of the time of writing this, it's Monday, 12:08PM the first of November 2016. {{ticket_date}} output "Sun 10-30-16 03:08 PM". My timezone preference in the general settings under the admin tab is GMT +12

I can only conclude that the template tag ignores my timezone preference when they pull the time of ticket creation.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Customer portal customatization

It will be great to have customer portal customization. For example, we work as warranty provider so we are not charging our customers for labor or parts, but we want to keep record for internal use. So customers do not need to see any kind of charges when they log in their account.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Create but hold a recurring invoice

When running the recurring invoices, I would like to have them be created, and then HELD, so that I can verify them before sending to client.

Xero does this with their recurring invoices - have a look at what they do and see if you can do the same

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Auto Lock User Session

The Lock feature is great and gets used a lot but there needs to be an auto lock option if there is no activity within a given amount of time. We are finding that under busy situations, most employees forgot to lock out their session leaving their permissions available to anyone.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Store Credit Cards Information with Vantiv

Since authorize.net is no longer showing up as an App Integration, and the page for the Stripe app encourages users to use Vantiv, it appears that Vantiv is the payment system you would prefer us to use. If that's the case, would it be possible to store credit cards on file with Vantiv? I have several customers that would appreciate this convenience.

Currently, if a customer wants this done, I have to key in the card and sign the receipt myself -which is something I'm not comfortable doing.

It would be nice to offer this to my customers using Vantiv.…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Check in check out in app adds comment to ticket

The app adds a comment for each check in and check out - can that be removed? I would like to only add a comment if I do a custom check in.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is there in the app already – go to “Timer Entries” and click start. That will not add a comment to the ticket, it’ll just run the timer like the web app.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base