Skip to content

General

3766 results found

1. Password Log under Customer Detail

It would be nice to track generic logins passwords, such as those for webhosting, etc.. under the customer's detail page. Also this would need to tie into the granular permissions so that only certain individuals would have access to it. Additional wishlist items in relation to this would be the customer could submit logins to this "Password Vault" from the customer portal without actually retaining any visibility or access to the vault. (Or maybe the submission could just forward into the leads page with some generic text such as: Customer <blank> just submitted a login for review.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add a Mail or Response Icon to Leads

I would like a mail icon in the leads module that would alert us to a reply to our email sent from leads.

Currently, when we receive a lead from our website, an email is sent to us after the lead is passed on to your API. Recently we have started using your mail feature in leads, so that there is a record of our response to a lead. The problem arises when a customer responds to that email, there is no way of knowing. Neither Justin, nor I receive an email, and there is no indication in the leads…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Communication Log Formatting

Hello

We like to copy and paste emails into the Communication log from time to time however the communication log strips out the carriage returns and creates an unwieldy block of text which is harder to read than a nicely formatted email.

It would be great if the paragraph formatting could be retained

It would also be good if the Communication Log recorded the user details for audit purposes

Thank you
    Greg Williams
    Lincoln Computer Centre

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow editing of ordered and arrived status from the part order screen

It would be great if on the part order screen the ordered and arrived fields can be edited instead of having to go into each individual part to mark them as ordered as this can be quite time consuming if you have many parts.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Integrate with AVG Cloudcare

Could RepairShopr be integreated with AVG Cloud Care also their managed workplace.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Integrate with TimeTrade

Integrate RepairShopr with Timetrade.com online scheduling system. / http://www.timetrade.com/products

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Pop Up Reminders

Pop up note and/or reminders for customers, inventory and/or vendors. Specifically, I am thinking that a popup would show when an account is selected and will remind/notify the user that there is something that requires attention. Text in the pop up would be up to the users, just need the popup as a feature. Things like customer has outstanding balance or vendor has outstanding RMA or to record product serial number,

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Robert Reichner responded

We added this for Customers using the Pop Up option in Custom Fields.

8. First letter of first word typed in a field should be a capital

It would be most helpful if the first letter of the first word typed anywhere in repairshopr was a capital (or at least in customer details page). If we are on the phone, taking customer details it is hard to hold the shift key and type a word while holiding the phone!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add csv or print to pdf to all ticket lists invoices estimates and leads.

We often need to present a hard copy or report to clients
    we also need to be able to manipulate data..

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Easy Renewal Options

Hello,
    I would like the ability on an inventory item to check a box for a canned renewal option. My use specifically is antivirus renewal. I would like a page to configure the options such as renewal date. For example when I sell AV it is a one year subscription and I like to send a reminder two weeks in advance. So in my inventory item I would like a checkbox to turn this pre-configured item. I have watched some videos and it seems I can get most of what I want, but after what seems like a very overcomplicated…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add private/internal notes to estimates

We've always used the private memo field in QBO estimates to make private notes about exact part numbers and our costs and availability at various distributors... This makes it very easy to order the stuff once estimates are approved. Without this ability in RS, we have to keep separate notes elsewhere, or look it all up a second time when we are ready to proceed with the order.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Locations as a header/sort option and group by list.

It would be great to have "Locations" as a header for Tickets and Invoices and also a "Group By" option for Location. From a managerial aspect of looking across multiple stores, this would be extremely helpful from the ticket and invoice views and the ability to group by location or at least filter by location without changing location from "admin" drop-down.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Account Manager Field

It would be nice if each Customer/Client had an indexed field "Account Manager". Also, it would be nice if the Clients could then be organized by "Account Manager".
    Currently I just added a custom field labeled "Account Manager", and made a drop down choice for each tech.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Notification when ticket is closed

We like a follow up with a customer a few days after they pickup their computer. It would be great to have a reminder assigned to the person that makes these calls when the ticket is closed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Upgrade Account Detail "Type" for Employees and Vendors (to utilize CID Lookup)

The Customer Detail page is extremely useful, mainly because it contains SO MUCH information. We tend to cram every scrap of information we have into RS, just so everything is in ONE place. Many of our customers account pages contain every phone number, email address, payment form, and document upload we have to connect to them. But, wouldn't it be great to have this for Employees and Vendors, too?

Right now, we duplicate information for our vendors and employees into a Customer record, just so everyone has quick and efficient access to useful information (like phone numbers, email addresses, etc).…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Charge credit card on due date

I have a lot of Managed Services clients who like to receive their invoice even if they are on auto pay. I see that there is a option to auto charge credit card on file. I would like to be able to set the system to auto create the invoice and then have a second option to auto charge the credit card on a certain date.

Here is my example, my clients invoices are created 14 days before the end of the month. I mail/email the invoices to my clients and they are always due on the first of the…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Hey -

How is this different than just making the invoices generate on the first and charge at that time?

I can’t think of a good reason to add the complexity right now, but let us know

17. 3rd party payments

We currently have partner locations that resell our services and/or collect devices for a commission. However, we allow these locations to secure upfront payment and then they pay us the repair amount minus their spiff.

I'm aware that you have planned spiff traffic, but I think this is still separate in terms of how it should be accounted for.

This would also provide better tracking for deal sites like groupon, eBay, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Convert a Part Order to a new Inventory item

It would be handy to create a new inventory item straight from a part order, a button that would lead me to a new part creation page.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Link to Paypal Transaction from Invoice

Many times a customer will pay for an invoice using some other business Paypal account or account that is not recognizable easily as them. When I see in RS that an invoice is paid, I'd like to be able to click a link to go directly to the paypal transaction---or at least give me a Paypal transaction ID, or Paypal account name or something.

This is really essential for folks that primarily do online mail-in repair business with customers paying through Paypal.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Hey, you are right – just in case this is good enough, can you try going to /payments (Payments List) and clicking “View” – there should be quite a few details in the bottom left.

20. Creating Appointments after adding new customers

New Customer comes in looking for home services. I create the customer setup appointment from new customer screen. After creating appointment. I get a summary screen. There is no way to print that screen. I back space to view customers home screen, refresh the page and still no appointments shown to print out. I have to go to tickets re-setup the appointment just to get a print out to give customer? Can we simplify this process. A waiting customer is not good.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?