Skip to content

General

3766 results found

1. New Saved Customer Search

I like the new saved customer search feature but I would love to have the phone number added to the search fields

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Attach Lead to Ticket

For those of us who have client that like to create a new email instead of responding to ticket email. It would be nice to attach information that comes in on a Lead to a ticket. Instead of having to create the ticket from the Lead, then merge it to the original ticket.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Integration with Livedrive.com

Those of us using Livedrive.com's unlimited data backup for retail customers would greatly benefit from integration with RS. Potential features would include: Automatic creation and deletion of customer account in LD; Date of last backup; Backup Utilization. As settings in LD are very basic, any additional maintenance can be done within LD. So, as a start, the above features would be great start.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Chip and Pin for Stripe.

Please, please, can we get some chip and pin integration for Stripe. It is possible to have this using something like: https://posngo.com/stripe.py

But we need a way to callback from the terminal to repairshopr to bind the payment.
    Thanks

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Time Clock only at shop location:

Is it possible to only allow TimeClock in and Out at premises only as an option?

It would be great so emloyee's can only add a record of time keeping when actually at our store. This could be done by IP or by GPS. It would be perfect to have auto clock in and out via geo GPS.
    Thanks

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. support multiple credit card processors (allow slow move to Mercury)

With the release of Mercury payments, Many are interested in switching. The problem is from what I've been told from support, there is no way to enable Mercury, while keeping your current processor working (Stripe in our case). If this was possible, we'd be able to slowly move over to Mercury, adding any new cards to that, while having the previously cards stored in stripe continue to process until we are able to update that client.

With so many credit cards stored for recurring billing, It would be impossible to turn off Stripe and turn on Mercury. As we'd need…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. More Options For Marketr. Allow multiple Email Templates for Multiple Repairs

Obviously, customer retention is something that everyone should be focusing on and Marketr does help in the respect, but only for the first repair. We should have the ability to have templates set up for multiple repairs.

For instance.

First repair:

3 Day Checkup: Template 1

14 Day Checkup: Template 1

Second Repair:

3 Day Checkup: Template 2

14 Day Checkup: Template 2

and so on.

The idea is that the customer never receives the same message twice, making it sound as natural as possible.

Plus, we shouldn't just be sending out an email only after the first repair. When…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

I like it – thanks.

We had planned on allowing a mailer to go “multiple times” – but hadn’t thought of specifically numbering them, I think a rules engine that allowed that would give some pretty cool control over the whole thing.

8. Paid stamp when printing out

Is it possible to automatically show the format of payment and date on the paid stamp if the invoice is printed out? for example....

PAID Cash on 22/01/16 stamp when printing a copy of the invoice.

At the moment I have to physically write the date and payment method on our paper copies.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Rework Ticket Improvements

The Re-Work feature is AWESOME!!!

However, it would be great if when looking at the Tickets Page, ReWork tickets would have the entire line highlighted in Red or Yellow, something that allows supervisors or lead Technicians to see instantly that a rework ticket was created.

The last updated column would still follow the existing color scheme. Perhaps Re-Work stats could be incorporated into the DashBoard.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add existing and previous appointments to customer page.

It would be nice to be able to look at a customer profile and see all current and previous appointments.

Also for the customer to be able to see them in their online portal and possibly even edit them or request to anyway.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Update ticket status from new ticket comment

When adding a ticket comment, we would like the ticket status to automatically update (which it already does in some cases) and directly match the Update Subject/Update Type. For example, if "Diagnosis" is selected, not only would that update the Diagnostic step in the Progress, but it would also update the ticket status to "Diagnosis". Or, if "Parts Arrival" is selected, then the ticket status would update to "Parts Arrival".

It would also be beneficial if we could add additional options to the Update Subject/Update Type and have those automatically update the ticket status when used as well.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Third Party Accounting Integration or Data Transfer

Integration to accounting software would be awesome. I thought that since there is integration for Zero and Quick Books, there might be an option for a custom report creation to facilitate integration into other accounting packages. I have found a company who can transfer csv files to Simply Accounting, however the required data is in several reports. With custom reporting the required fields could be selected to form a report to make ready for the 3rd party program, integration and/or transfer of data could be almost seamless.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Worksheet Table

Can we please get some sort of table for worksheets? For an example, I have a customer with a unit with 4 sensors. I basically have 6 data points (all the same question) that I need to answer 4 times. This makes for many multiple worksheets. If I could make a table with the same 6 questions, but provide a column for each of the 4 sensors to answer the question it would really help a lot in terms of visibility of the data to my customers.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Couldn’t you add questions like:

Question 1 (sensor 1):
    Question 1 (sensor 2):

etc?

Changing this for everyone doesn’t sound like an obvious correct thing to do.

14. Please Change How Multi Store Locations are Displayed on the Admin page

Please change the way the separate stores are displayed. Even something as simple has a different color header block with the store name in the middle would make it much easier to see the relevant data at a glance.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In ticket comment, update subject should be editable and apply to ticket status

In ticket detail and new ticket comment section, update subject should be editable and apply to ticket status. So, we know what ticket status is in process.
    Such as: New, estimated, scheduled, pending customer reply, customer approved, parts ordered, part received, additional issue, pending solution, completed, invoiced.
    Using ticket comment to update ticket status can provide actual work progress information, which is important and better than manual status update in ticket list section.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make template cells in ticket_public_comment and assets editable.

As far as I know, it's impossible to edit the cells wherein I have properties data for assets or for comments. I don't want to have 3 lines of text for every comment a tech makes, it's silly for me. I need these all on one line, and for the life of me all I can see to edit is the header data. How do I clean this up?

As to assets, ALL of the custom fields show up in one long line of text. Can we not use tables to organize this data somehow? It's an absolute mess for…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Is there a disable button to keep invoices from populating automatically when a register is being opened at the beginning of the day?

Every time we open the register at the beginning of the day, it automatically populates an invoice for $0.00 under the register name. It has become an inconvenience since we do not want our reps being able to delete invoices so the manager has to go back into repair shopr only to delete that irrelevant invoice. Just trying to make it easier on everybody :)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Tech/admin Modes

To go with the POS mode idea would be a Tech mode. Similar idea. Techs do not need access to contracts, the customer list, More items, or the reports.

Admins need to see settings, reports, contracts and other things Techs don't even need to know exist in the system. This may clean up the view a bit and make things appear a little simpler.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. "Request Tech Support" Side Tab Website Widget

How about a slide out website form with a "Request Tech Support" tab that will automatically create a ticket.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Pending Ticket Charges on Tickets page

Would it be possible to display the Pending Ticket Charges report figure on the tickets page, or have the option to include it. Its such an important figure as its telling us the total value of the work currently in the workshop. It also encourages us to keep the charges up to date

Chris - The PC Crew

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)