Skip to content

General

3766 results found

1. POS Cash and Card Refinements

Whilst taking a payment in POS module, we have noticed something different than if you Take Payment from an Invoice.
    If using card you have to manually key in the amount (unlike via Invoice method which automatically puts it in). This opens up opportunity for errors in keying in incorrectly.

So, with a card, have it automatically put in the full amount.

Also, with Cash. Have buttons that can be clicked for common note demominations such as 5, 10, 20, 50 etc. Again just to streamline and reduce any error opportunities.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Define additional fields for: "From", "Invoice to", "Owner" and "Delivery"

For part of our business we handle warranty servicing on behalf of manufacturers. Customers’ items are sometimes sent by the retailer/shops to be invoiced to manufacturers/distributors
    where customer’s instruments are sent by shops for repair and then possibly returned directly to the owner)
    so we need multiple contact/name/address fields/etc fields for "From", "Invoice to", "Owner" and "Delivery"

Is there a way to define these? (perhaps they could be stacked on the same screen area with a tab to switch amongst them) Also for them to be EASILY edited from the ticket screen

I appreciate that third party billing has been…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Integrate EFTPOS Terminals in Australia

There is no option available to have EFTPOS terminals integrate with RepairShopr in Australia at present.

Having the invoice transaction created in RepairShopr automatically populate the EFTPOS terminal to provide seamless and accurate payment integration reduces transaction and till reconciliation time, minimises mistakes, looks professional.

I would be happy to pay extra for this feature. Any other company based in Australia prepared to pay to have this feature developed specifically for the Australian market?

The other benefit is the fees charged. Vantiv isnt available for Australia but are charging 2.6%. My current EFTPOS fees including terminal hire has an average…

57 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. link the description in the returns manager to a note/description in original return

We need a way for the person doing the return to give a reason for the return. It would help a lot for the person reviewing the returns manager.

Simplest way would be to add a "description" in the original return that then shows up under "description" in the returns manager.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a permission option to remove user from ticket assignment

The ability to hide certain users from the ticket assignment dropdown / to disallow certain users from being assigned to tickets would be a particularly useful feature for us.

A potential use case is if a shop has some non-tech staff (reception / admin) that don't work on tickets, they could also be removed from ticket assignment. There is an existing suggestion to require tech assignment upon ticket creation that would solve the problem of default ticket assignment if the ticket is created by a user without the permission to be assigned as the tech for a ticket.

In our…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Improve upon the Google Calendar integration visual design & usability

Our shop has a Google Calendar for each technician, and we'd love to use the integrated Calendar in RepairShopr, but visually, it is incredibly clustered, because of the multiple technicians. Adding a show/hide function for each technician's calendar would be awesome. In addition, resizing the module (or having a pop-out) may help with the cramped feel. Even adjusting different technician calendar colors would be great. The current "Make Appointment" button/pop-up on tickets just feels very clunky in the current state, and makes it difficult to accurately schedule appointments in this way when you have a complex schedule.

Another handy suggestion…

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Custom "Signature Forms" for additional Agreements, Waivers, Authorization Forms, etc.

I'm not doing thorough explanations or mock-ups anymore. Basically a way for users to setup custom terms and conditions, similar to the built-in default “Intake Form” for things like:

Managed services contract and conditions
    Recurring credit card billing agreements
    Third-party services authorization form
    Equipment trade-in signature paperwork

I know just about every shop is still using paper for at least a few documents. For shops like mine, this amounting to literally hundreds (some months just over 1,000 for us) of papers that are manually tracked/organized. I know ideally all of these docs would be uploaded to RS, but that takes…

288 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

We were prepping to start this and realized the narrow-scope version we were willing to commit to would just make most people upset that we “built it half way” – but we aren’t in a position to compete with docusign/etc and spend a year building a proper solution.

We could more easily help make a zapier/webmerge solution work if you wanted some automation, if we get a lot of feedback supporting that idea I’ll make it happen pretty quickly.

8. I would love to see a monthly report that could be automatically sent

For our clients that are on retainer, a monthly report that you can email to the client automatically that showcases exactly what we did, what effect it had, and really reiterates why they’re paying us. It could include up-time, number of tickets resolved, man hours used, etc.

Thoughts?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Developer Access, Programmer access mode

it would be nice to have a security group for a developer/programmer. I didn't see a way to build this with with is present.

It would be nice to allow a programmer or Developer access to template, API info, html info, templates, web portal setup and so one without any access to client data, other then maybe some sample data for testing.

We would like to hire a developer to make some changes to our templates and such..but need some control to do that in the future.

Also, some way to backup all that data and restore it. I see…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. make estimate banner and mouse over for total and profit available to non admins

it would be great if Non- admins can see the estimate banner and able to see the mouse over when you mouse over total of invoice and see cost it would be a great sales tool for my sales people.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Reports

I would like a report that shows me what tickets do not have an asset attached.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Quick Fix: Add some line breaks into notification emails

Hey guys,

Emails that come through are pretty hard to read, here's what they look like now:

---- Reply above this line ----

"Contact Us Submission: for John Tovarez @ 586-445-5419 Customer details: firstname: John lastname: Tovarez business_name: Roseville Fire Department email: n/a phone: 586-445-5419 Issue Description: Wants to order an Alpha O2 sensor "

Could we just add a br or something after each category of response? Having them all on one line makes them pretty hard to read. Think this could be a quick and easy fix to make this part of the system look more…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add an endpoint to get asset_type

When creating an asset, one needs to provide the asset_type_id field. Currently, there's no way to obtain that from the API.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow us to EXCLUDE a charge from being put on a recurring invoice

The automatic addition of charges onto a recurring invoice is really handy. But, I have had situations where we are working on a special project that needs to be billed seperatly, or we are just in the middle of something where we don't want the charges from that specific ticket being included on the recurring invoice. I know we can go into the invoice and disable that feature for this month, but then there are other charges that we DO want included...If we could select and over-ride on a charge by charge basis, or even a ticket by ticket basis,…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Prompt when creating an invoice for a customer with a monthly recurring invoice already in place.

We have a decent number of clients that get a monthly invoice for managed services. When we do additional work, we put the time on the corresponding ticket and then mark as resolved, counting on the recurring invoice to pick up the charges and invoice them. That all works fine. The problem we are running into is that not every technician knows what customers need to be billed right away, and which ones should wait for the recurring invoice.
    What we need is a prompt that appears when someone clicks the "make invoice" button that says "This customer has a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change Management

For larger sites that require Change Control (Management) I would like to see a way for clients to approve changes to their software/hardware.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Autotask RMM integration

We are now using Autotask's RMM (formerly centrastage) any way a ticketing integration is possible? with the RMM not the CRM.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Serialized Item History

So, we noticed an issue with serialized items. we sell used phones and someone returned a device we sold them and then reported the phone stolen with the cellular carrier. this blacklists the IMEI and now i cant sell the device, but once the serial got returned in repairshopr there is nothing that states that that serial got sold to that customer as the serial gets removed from the invoices after the return, is there any way to add this to the serial history in repairshopr that it was sold to the customer and returned?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. appointment time and date picker not mobile friendly

I do alot from my phone and find it very hard to schedule appointments. The date works fine, but the time picker is very hard to use. Would like to see a time picker much like android has with a circular hour then min.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General