General

1. mysqu database integration

it might be good to be able to use outside databases like for us we have MySQL servers for our website that we are able to use maybe if You can use these types of databases for your server it could eliminate on database issues maybe even lower server load on your end for managing these databases. such still using your site and service to connect an encrypted connection and be able to chose a database. Maybe it could be a used for database backup or something.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Options to change color scheme

I think it would be great to provide options to change the color scheme. I find it difficult to distinguish the buttons along the top from the black background sometimes, but it would also be nice to be able to match the colors of our company.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are going to be changing the color scheme of the app soon, but for now, aren’t planning on making it customizable.

Sorry about that, it could be done at some point – but for now we’ll close this one

3. Modify placement of customers, invoices, estimates, etc.

Just want to suggest, for workflow purposes, modify the placement of customers, estimates, invoices, tickets, etc.
    For example from left to right - Customers, Estimates, Tickets, Invoices, Leads, Marketr, and so on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. POS button colors

It would be great if the buttons can be assigned a color. Easier to identify certain groups eg: Diag Fees, Hardware, Labor and so on..

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I love this software, but I do not want to use the email part of it or SMS part of it at all.

I find the whole setup very easy to use and it is exactly what I was looking for in my repair shop other than the email/SMS part of it. I call customers to discuss the repairs. If it were cheaper to use the software without the email/SMS and more transactions, I would be much more pleased.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Additional Drop Down List (More Options)

The best invention is to let zero knowledge technician adapt to new system smoothly. I suggest make all the repeated words listed. So no need to type into the form again and again which make new technician feel horrible experience with this process.

Example: If your shop repair Samsung, Dell, Sony, Toshiba, etc, let it in the drop down list to be select. If this is 15", 13", 11" size, let the new technician select it. More systematic, we can track, at the same time get organise workshop properly and tidy.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Choose Locations for Service Calls

We have several contract customers that have 1 pot of hours, but multiple locations. It would be nice to be able to choose a certain location for the service call so that their is no confusion and still able to use the same bucket of hours.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have subject line on Estimates the same way tickets appear to differentiate between them

When you look at a customer profile, the estimates are listed with dates and amounts, but no subject or note to tell what the estimates are for without opening them up for details. Right below that is the list of tickets which do show the subject line. Having the same type of subject field on an estimate would be helpful.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Customizable Hidden comment templates

This may have been suggested, but I searched and could not find it. Just like the canned response, but for hidden comments. Create templates that will gel with internal communication. Ex:

Template 1:

Performed:
    Parts Used:
    Parts Ordered:
    Next:
    Addition Info:

The tech would fill out the fields then save the note. Then who ever looks at that ticket next knows what was the last thing done and what would be the next thing to do with out going through all the comments. Maybe have a way to link then to the update type. The part order template could…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)