General

1. Button to add new data to drop down boxes fields

Having a button to add new data to drop down boxes fields on the fly when filling out a form.
    E.g In new ticket under issue type have the option in dropdown to add new

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow secondary email for contacts

While we are all shifting to work from home, it would be very useful if we could add a secondary (personal) email to our contacts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. BCC Field in Marketr for Trust Pilot

A BCC field in Marketr will enable us to send an email to Trust Pilot to automatically ask the customer to review us. At the moment we cannot easily do this .

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Mark invoice as mailed

Some of my customers do not accept emailed invoices. We have to snail mail these invoices to them. There should be an option where we can check a box or something where it shows a little icon (let's say orange instead of blue) on the invoice page that shows that the invoice has been mailed. That way I can tell at a glance if I've mailed the invoice or not. I'm not looking for a work-around... I want an actual solution built into the system.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Is it possible to integrate a tax calculator into the software that I can use for accounting and payroll purposes?

I've found an income tax calculator online https://www.income-tax.co.uk/ that has their API available so I was wondering if there is a way that I can integrate that in with RepairShopr or is that something you would have to do? I would like to have it within the system so I can work out the companies tax for the year as well as employee wages as I do the payroll in house.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Email Template for New Tickets

This suggestion was found twice already in other suggestions. Both times the suggestions were marked "Completed" but according to RS Support, this is not possible...??

In my business I offer a pickup and delivery service for computer repair. When a customer calls, I capture their information and create them as a customer in RS, I then use the button "Create Customer and Ticket".
    When a ticket is created this way, I want my customers to be notified that, in fact, a ticket was JUST opened. This way I can write up the New Ticket Email template to cover things like…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. purchase order numbering

i would like to set the last number to go from for purchase order numbers just like invoicing and estimates

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. SMS Invoice or Estimate to Customer

Have the ability to SMS an invoice or estimate as a link to a customer's mobile number. A competing work flow software (Servicem8) allows sending an invoice or estimate as a link to their mobile number, and the customer clicks the link to view/pay or view/approve the invoice or estimate.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. ticket on hold

I would like a way to put a ticket on hold, for example, a customer replied and says, ill be back in two weeks - and will come in then. i would like to be able to have that ticket removed from the mail tickets list until a set time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Asset Credentials

We would love the ability to have credentials on assets the same way we do for documentation and customer details.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Inventory product photo to be show under line item in estimation

it is a good idea to show inventory part photo under line item (thumbnail view) when generating estimation. this is may not necessary for computer parts but it is very important for general repair shops. the customer could have an idea what is the part exactly is that to change. also supporting to minimizing many communications between customer and service office.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Being able to rearrange credentials for a client

I'd like to be able to drag the different credentials I have added to a client.
    For example workstation username/passwords, I'd like to keep them together so if I add a router log in and the next day I add another new computer I want to be able to drag the router to the bottom of the list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pull inventory from another location

In our shops repair shopr, we have multiple locations for our road guys and our main shops inventory. I would like to request a feature for when adding parts to a ticket in a location that does not have sufficient inventory. When you add the part to the ticket, a pop up would show up and say "Insufficient inventory in this location, pull inventory from another location?" and then it would show inventory in other locations and we could select which location to pull the inventory from instead of having to do a logistics transfer which takes much more time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. intake form required

Give an option in Tickets Settings to make the intake form mandatory on all tickets.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create a Dashboard for LEADS, or add to Ticket Dash?

Would love to have a HUD for all the important Leads we need to be handling. TY!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. uploading compiled estimates that is linked in the ticket into the add/view charges area

uploading compiled estimate that are linked in the ticket, into the add/view charges area, this way the parts, repair comments and labor charges do not have to be re-entered, and once uploaded, be able to edit those.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Auto-Focus to the first serial number field.

I would like to see the first Serial Number field auto-focused after clicking on the Manage Serials button for an item on a purchase order. This would make checking in serialized items go by much quicker.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Change appointment times back to 15 minute blocks or give the option to remove minute by minute granularity

We are now able to set appointments by the minute instead of 1/4 hours. Though maybe some people like this it just adds to the length of time it takes with the customer and is really more of a pain than a help.
    Can you give us the option to change it back so it's in 15 minute increments?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ticket custom fields on invoice page

would be nice to also see the model / serial / ref #, whatever custom fields are set up on ticket, on invoice page.. instead of the need to go back and forth between them two ..

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Comment type and public/private for canned responses.

Would be nice to have the option for canned responses to be configured as public/private as well as comment type (Diagnosis, Parts Ordered, Parts Arrived,etc).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base