Skip to content

General

855 results found

1. Bundles in the add/view charges on a ticket

Hi.

Would it be possible to add bundles in the add/view charges on ticket page. That would allow us to add the correct item bundle directly into the ticket and when the ticket is made into a invoice the correct item bundle would automaticly be in the invoice.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. BULK options for invoices, tickets, and more

Sometimes I want to download or email a bunch of invoices or tickets at once. Sometimes I want to mark a bunch of tickets as resolved. Sometimes I want to email a bunch of my clients their statements. Sometimes I want to delete a bunch of old estimates.

Right now, there are almost NO bulk action options in RepairShopr.

Right now if I want to email 10 invoices, it can take me several minutes to find the ones I want, open each one, wait for the page to load, and click then click the email button. Bulk action options would…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

We have been slowly adding these – we are calling this done!

If there is a specific thing you’d like added, let us know in the comments!

3. Allow customers to customize labels

So I feel stupid for posting this because I am sure someone is going to tell me that it is already possible, but I have searched and been unable to find it.

Through the DYMO Software you can create custom labels and even save them and open them using a text editor to upload. I used software similar but inferior to reapirshopr previously that had this abillity.

I could design my own label filling in the fields similar to how the emails are done, then it would print my labels with my logo, or whatever I wanted. I would really…

169 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Default Ticket Due Date

Hello

We would like the default ticket due date to be editable in Ticket Preferences. The current default is 3 days so if the person entering the ticket details does not change the due date then the job does not become obvious to the assigned technician until the due date arrives.

Our preference is for the default to be today or tomorrow, then the tech can see the ticket early and bump the due date as required with the appropriate notification to the customer.

Thank you

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow customers to send SMS for help request

Allow the use of the current SMS feature so that customers could text in to open a ticket request vs. only allowed to reply to existing ticket now.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Tech Notes on estimates

Tech notes in estimates that will appear on the estimate for my customer to view before approving. Including in PDF
    I see there is some kind of provision for it up the top but no box to input them

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. URL links in emails regarding tickets and invoice updates.

When an email notifications is sent out internally about a comment update or invoice update; it would be nice to have a URL link embedded in that notifcation email. This URL link would point to the customer or ticket or invoice within repairshopr.

We use mobile devices and email heavily with RS; having a way to QUICKLY link back into RS from that email, instead of having to go in and search the ticket number... would ve preferably!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a link to Estimate inside Ticket

Currently in Repairshopr, if an estimate is created for a ticket, there is no link to the estimate inside the ticket. From what I can see the only way to get this to show is if we are set up as a "repair shop" in which it will show the estimate on the progress tracker at the top of the ticket. But with us being set up as a MSP. There is no progress tracker, so the only way to find an estimate is to go digging through the estimates module.

is it possible to add a link somewhere inside…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change "Hello there" to "Hello {customer name}" in email communications

Change "Hello there" to "Hello {customer name}" in email communications.
    More so for the emails that are sent to technicians, the customer name isnt anywhere on the email and kind of makes it a bit useless.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create a module for tracking customer contracts with renewal date alerts

We are a MSP company with service tiers, email, cloud, firewall, antivirus services with annual contracts. It would be nice to integrate something like Monkeybox into Repairshopr. Be able to assign contracts to a specific contract manager, due dates would then be sent to contract manager to manage client contracts and new contracts be sent on time so no lapses occur, etc.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are going to mark this as complete based on our contracts module, you could create one for each of those with expiration dates – and tie those to recurring invoices.

If there is a critical missing piece – please comment!

11. send appointment or field job reminders

It would be a great feature to have a email reminder sent to customers and the techs the day before their appointment that way they remember and can quickly reference their appointment etc. Sometimes we schedule a week or 2 out and it would be nice for the system to automatically provide a reminder after the confirmation email has been sent when the appointment/field job was created.

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Print Open Ticket List

It would be useful to be able to print the list of open tickets at any given time.

It could be used for auditing tickets vs. machines.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Robert Reichner responded

Just added this under the Tickets tab in our Domo integration. You can select the wrench icon, scroll down, and export as an Excel or PowerPoint file for printing.

13. Integrate E-commerce Platforms with RS - Sell Services & Products in Sync - BOOM!!

This idea is an excerpt from the ever popular "Add ability to sell Serial Number Products in RepairShopr! Antivirus, Backup Software, etc".
    This is a new thread so the previous idea can be marked as complete (awesome!).

Here are the goals:

1. Sync Inventory with a shopping cart platform.
      a. Allows to sell services, client purchases, and all inventory that is in RS on an shopping cart platform
      b. Ability to turn configure visibility of a RS product on the ecommerce site like a checkbox stating “Show on E-commerce Site” or “Don’t show on E-Commerce Site”

2. Sync past purchases/invoices between both…

65 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Sarah responded

I’m going to mark this complete with the caveat that we haven’t completed the subscription portions, or delivering of serial numbers – but we’ll keep working toward it!

This is live for beta testers, live for everyone in a week or two.

Please note that WooCommerce is the only E-Commerce platform we’re supporting at the moment.

14. Purchase Order Printing and Vendor Details

Printing a PDF of a purchase order would be useful to to support the paper documents from the vendor as well as digital purchase details. Recording the Vendor invoice number with the receive would also be very useful for RMA purposes.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. PBX Prefixes for CID

Hey guys,

LOVING the PBX integration for caller ID lookup (now that I figured out how to get it working - updating the lookup source in the incoming routes). However, most caller ID screens, including ours, only display a max of 14 characters.

So, on our phones, when a caller that is in the system calls in, we only can sometimes see just a partial bit of the status, and often NONE of the actual name. Very annoying. For example, this is some of the recent CID's that show up on our phones:

In Progress: J
    Awaiting Parts
    Invoiced: Robe…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Paypal and credit card surcharges

automatically add custom / predefined surcharge to invoice when payment type is selected.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Robert Reichner responded

The payment type selection comes after the creation of the invoice so we won’t be able to implement that. However, this is currently support via inventory. You can enter a negative number in the Discount – Percent field on an an Inventory item (which you could call “Credit Card Surcharge”) and add this as an item to invoices. We’ll get some articles on this going in our Knowledge Base soon.

17. Email communication options to enable/disable in Admin panel

Can you please add options in the admin section to disable the default email notifications for specific alerts? For instance, our techs would prefer to NOT be emailed every single time an estimate is approved, considering they already have a constant visual of their tickets and the dashboard - which both indicate this very well.

I actually prefer to not be emailed at all regarding RS updates. My whole day revolves around keeping a constant status check on ticket replies, estimate approvals, and invoice payments. I generally notice the event before I event get the email relay. It would be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bookings Feedback

The way I run my repairshop is to try and book appointments for people to bring their device in for repair - more so for repairs to mobile devices where people require a quick turn around for example.

Using the appointments feature would be ideal for this but here is some things I think would be better

1) Allowing different opening times on a "per day" basis. My weekend opening times are different to during the week.

2) Ability to change the default appointment length to say half hour rather than an hour as it currently is.

3) On the…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is mostly done due to the new settings available in the custom widgets.

The per day differing schedules still isn’t done.

19. Require Time Clock

Is there a feature yet to require users to clock in whenever they log on the system. If not, do you think this might be a good feature? Better time tracking

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ticket Cloning

Add the ability to clone tickets, identical to Invoice Cloning Feature. This is particularly useful when the leads module creates the ticket in the wrong customer

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General