General

1. Invoice Aging Report

It would be helpful if this report also included the Invoice Date, as well as the due date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Worksheets - option to make them required

As it currently stands there is no way to make the worksheet required before ticket progress which defeats the purpose of post checklist repairs as techs could just forget to do it.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Square intergration for iOS and Android App in countries other than the US

Square intergration for iOS and Android App in countries other than the US

Unfortunately the Square integration for iOS and Android App only works if you are in the US. What about the rest of us who are not in the US?

This shouldn't be that hard to do. Square already has integration in Australia for Xero so the functionality must be already in Square it's just a matter of making Repairshopr do the same.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Email Available Tags - Invoice Total

It would be great to have <<Invoice Total>> as an available tag in the email template.

Our old system showed the client what the total was in the email, so they were used to seeing that figure without having to log into the portal or open the PDF.

As an extension to this, it would be great to also have <<Outstanding Balance>> as a tag as well.

craig

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When reloading customers list on android app, it makes duplicate entries

When you reload the customer list on the android app, rather than just refreshing the list, it loads the list of customers onto the end of the current list

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a button that allows you to go to customer wiki from tickets

I would like a button on the ticket that allows you to go directly to their wiki page. We are trying to encourage use of it and this would help.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bundle item search / organization

A way I can search through bundle items easier to locate a particular bundle i'm looking for. We use a lot of bundles and when our techs go to look up a current price for something, the search for a bundle item is a bit archaic and you have to hit Ctrl-F and hope its on one of the many pages of bundles.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to customize the Ticket List view

When you click on Tickets and it shows the Ticket List, it would be great if there a way to customize the Columns that are displayed. Right now there is a TYPE/BIN that hardly gets used by anyone and I would like to replace it with a column for "Pending Charges" associated with a ticket. See example screenshot: http://repairit.support/public/Ticket%20List.jpg

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix estimates so they can be sent to contacts

Currently estimates are only sent to a primary user. In a multi-level company this just doesn't work. Please make it so they function like a ticket and are send to the contact on the estimate.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This was implemented a long time ago but maybe not clear because the communication log still had the “main Customer email” in it.

We just improved this so it allows you to choose who gets the email and it shows the correct email in the log/history.

(Will be live later today)

10. Editable field on worksheets

We use worksheets to do assessment on computers. Sometimes a single ticket will have more than one computer, so it would be nice to have an editable field that we can label each worksheet to identify individual computers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Consider a cleaner ticket layout?

It would be nice if we could have a cleaner layout of the tickets page for something like this?

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/evileagle17/ticket%20layout.jpg

so much easier to read with the color coding and with the details right there.

116 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. RS App - button to link-to customer 'web' profile

Using the RS mobile view to search for customers is somewhat tricky at times. The new RS App however makes it extremely quick and efficient... problem is, being it's still limited with functionalities, there's much that needs to still take place from the webpage side. (Which is understandable)

So suggestion; add a 'Button' in the App, that'll open a link directly to the client/customer profile via browser. That way we can rely in the mobile App to 'search' and if we can't do the next task via App, we can just link directly to Mobile (repairshopr.com) profile of that given…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ticket links in ticket automations

I'm creating ticket automations and would like to be able to link to the ticket itself from within the emails I'm sending to the assignee

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Custom appointment type with custom email Template, Add email Template for Custom appointment types

Having custom appointment types is great. It would be much more powerful and useful if we could have an email template that would work with these custom appointment types so you could have custom text for each custom appointment.

Like a sales appointment vs. an on-site visit. Or a sales visit vs. a training session. Each could have it's own text that matched the purpose of the appointment type.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Square Integration in Canada

Currently, the integration with square does not work in Canada. We would like to receive mobile payments on-site, too. Please support this ticket!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Worksheet Organization - One Off vs ReUsable

We would really benefit from having one-time use worksheets (for a single client visit/appointment). With this option, we could create a tech, "punch list", which applies only to this particular appointment. Currently, we would need to create a worksheet, which would then sit in the list of worksheets until deleted. This would create a massive list, very quickly.

Ideally, we could create one Worksheet list for One-Time use and another for ReUsable/regular use worksheets.

Anyone else agree? This would be a HUGE asset for our business.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow to search Product List by SKU

Being able to search to input parts based off of SKU would be very helpful. Right now, if I enter a SKU into the search box under Product List, no results come up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Alert For Overlapping Appointments

An alert for when a tech is booked for 2 appointments at the same time would be very useful for us. Occasionally 2 appointments are booked at the same time by mistake, and generally isn't found until the appointment time. Sending a message alerting us to this mistake would be great. Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stock inventory website integration widget

So I have people from around town, usually people from phone carriers that I've befriended calling at least once a day and asking if I have parts on hand so they can send me a customer. I don't mine talking to them, that's more business! But one of the employees from one of the carriers said I should just send her a list of all my parts I have on hand every day. Although I could do that with reports, that would be kinda challenging every day or so.
    I had the idea, what if there was a way to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m going to mark this as complete because you can realistically do this today with our free woocommerce integration on a wordpress site.

Let us know if you think it’s missing something important!

20. Correct rotation of signature sections on IOS.

We use an iPad in the Square stand in our shop, along side a traditional computer. Today, working with my son and daughter, I discovered a frustration they were having on using the iOS app. Specifically, there are a couple of times when the app changes to portrait mode and makes the signature panel completely unusable.

This occurs up on creation of a ticket when the customer is asked to sign, or on accepting a payment (not CC) when it goes to the signature panel.

What happens on these screens is that the screen rotates sideways, but there are no…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base