Skip to content

General

75 results found

1. Invoice only

Currently when I send out an invoice it is accompanied by all the tickets that comprised the invoice (and all the data from each ticket).

I'd like to send only a one or two page invoice without the backup. If there is a question about an invoice we can THEN send the backup.

Thank you,

dp

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    already works  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

I think the way to do this is go edit your Invoice Template to not include the ticket, then if they want the detail – you can go to the Ticket manually and send them the PDF of the whole ticket.

2. Create new customers with HTTP web submission form

We have a contact form on our website where customers can submit their name, email address and phone number to automatically get an informational email from us. Right now, this just forwards to a mailbox where we have to manually enter in the customers information into RS.

It would be awesome if there were a website integration that could take the submitted form data and add those fields into our customer database. We could obviously have "website form" as a static value for the "referred by" section. Does this sound like something that would be possible?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Invoice receipt does not show signature from Topaz?

When using the Topaz to capture a signature on an invoice, the receipt that is generated does not include that signature?
    Can this be added please?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Make sure in Invoice Settings you have “get signature for payments” if you want it on the “receipt” – and the invoice one works on the invoice by default too!

(we worked this offline with them – thanks!)

4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Customers to be able to add pictures to tickets or a lead.

I run a jewellery repair business in the UK. On my website, customers are able to "order a prepaid envelop" and snap a quick pic of their repair. Either to request a quote or just to attach to their job for a record. Can clients (either in 'leads' or in 'create new ticket' in their portal) upload a picture straight to that lead or ticket while embedded in my site?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This can be achieved through the Customer Portal already. The Customer can click the “New Ticket” button on their portal dashboard. They can then enter their details and on the second screen there is a Attachments button where they can upload a file.

It is also possible for them to attach a file after a ticket has been created as well. In the portal, they simply navigate to the ticket and click the ‘Add Attachment’ button to upload.

Regards,

6. create ability for multiple appointments on a ticket

Quite often we have to attend a customer site multiple times for 1 reason. it would much easier to create multiple appointments on that 1 ticket so that we can track every time we have attended.

We use the calendar as a historical resource to look back and see where someone was and for how long so altering an appointment on a ticket really messes this up.

I also don't want to have to create a ticket for every visit for 1 issue, because then techs would need to trawl through tickets to get info on diagnosis' and work already…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This totally works! You can make an appointment from the ticket with “New → Appointment” or from the calendar page.

7. Create but hold a recurring invoice

When running the recurring invoices, I would like to have them be created, and then HELD, so that I can verify them before sending to client.

Xero does this with their recurring invoices - have a look at what they do and see if you can do the same

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Store Credit Cards Information with Vantiv

Since authorize.net is no longer showing up as an App Integration, and the page for the Stripe app encourages users to use Vantiv, it appears that Vantiv is the payment system you would prefer us to use. If that's the case, would it be possible to store credit cards on file with Vantiv? I have several customers that would appreciate this convenience.

Currently, if a customer wants this done, I have to key in the card and sign the receipt myself -which is something I'm not comfortable doing.

It would be nice to offer this to my customers using Vantiv.…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Check in check out in app adds comment to ticket

The app adds a comment for each check in and check out - can that be removed? I would like to only add a comment if I do a custom check in.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is there in the app already – go to “Timer Entries” and click start. That will not add a comment to the ticket, it’ll just run the timer like the web app.

10. Multiple Selection for Leads

We get a lot of SPAM sent to our Leads email address and lots of duplicate leads, and due to the confirmation message with deleting it takes a while to clean them up.

I'd like check-boxes so I could select multiple leads and delete them all at once.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Changing the way Marketr trigger works

At the moment, Marketr will send out follow up emails after a set amount of time when the invoice/ticket as been completed. What I'm proposing is to change it so it works when the customer last visited.

So lets say, I've got Marketr set to send 3 month follow up. A customer visits my place in August and then again in October. At the moment Marketr will send a 3 month follow up in November and then another 3 month follow up in January.

If Marketr is changed so it only sends reminders based on when the customer last used…

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Signature Reminder

I would find it very handy to have a reminder or field to accept digital signature when/after taking payment.

This is especially true now that we're using the integrated credit card payment system through RS, instead of through a credit card terminal. It is important for potential chargebacks (I've dealt with a couple of these in the past, though not yet with the new processor, authorize.net) to have some sort of signature on file relative to the credit card transaction.

This was also suggested in a comment on another thread, but I never saw a new thread started on it.…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Distribute shipping and other cost into inventory or PO

Ability to take shipping and any other cost associated with a purchase and be able to have it evenly divided among the inventory or PO.

• Under the inventory tab, have a way to add a misc. cost and push it through to all selected inventory. Which could be the entire inventory or maybe just a category. Better if we are allowed to select what to distribute the cost into.
    • under the PO tab, when doing the check in where there is the tab to accept all items into inventory, it would be nice to have the option to say accept…
    16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. User name sanitizing

When we try to log in if there is an incidental space after the username, it will not work. This is often the case in an autofill situation, Please sanitize your inputs, it brings us no end of frustration.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Recurring invoices - Run Now option

In recurring invoices, I would like to see an option to Run Now - even if it's just a test run to make sure the invoice is set up right. Currently, I have to schedule it for tomorrow, and I'll be working on something else then.

As a side note, is there any way we can alter the tax status of the line items in a recurring invoice? That little checkbox has been a pain in my side lately.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Implement a Image upload for ticket comments.

Implement a Image upload for ticket comments.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. After buying back a product from a customer it should be added to inventory then be removed after its sold automatically.

After we purchase a customers product threw the system the item should be added to inventory then after its sold the item should be removed from inventory. It defeats the purpose of inventory control if that item remains in the inventory system. Each store is linked and that means the inventory list will be hundreds of items long, and those items would not even exist.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We implemented One Time Use products, but products added through the Customer Purchase Module are not OTU by default. This was a decision made based on how some businesses are using the CP module. You can go in and change the Product after it’s purchased to a One Time Use product so that it disables after sale.

No plans to make further changes on this specific subject.

18. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Basic contact form - Leads Module

Is it possible to create a simple contact form that collects only the customer name, telephone number, email address and the problem that they are having and have that information post to repair shop as a lead.

I thought the self service embed code would do this but it automatically creates a ticket which I don't want. I am looking for a website integration so the workflow is as follows

Customer fills in form on site

Information is posted to leads section of Repair Shop

Customer is redirected to a custom thank you page on our website.

If anyone has…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a field so that customers tax ID can be stored along eith exemption status.

When a customer is Tax Exempt, we would like to be able to record their ID number for future reference, like when the state tax department comes to call.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General