Skip to content

General

3766 results found

1. Add Follow-up Button

When you enter the ticket detail screen, located in the upper right hand corner you can select PDF's, Make Invoice and Make Estimate. It would be great if a "Follow up" button was added right before the "Make Invoice" button. "Follow Up" would be a simple way to email the customer with custom or a canned response relating to how the service went. Great way to show you care.
    We will be emailing the customer, but having a dedicated way to "Follow Up" would allow canned responses that would speed up the process.
    We are liking your software a lot!…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. reporting

Instead of trying to sell us add on's like DOMO how about repairshopr get it's act together and give us some meaningful reports .. for a starter every report should have an export facility so excel can be used to interpret the data. Basically I have bought into repairshopr and don't see why I should need to pay for an add on that repairshopr should be doing!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

Daniel – Domo has spent many millions of dollars building amazing technology to pull that off. We could have added a report here and there, and would always have people complaining – or – buy domo and integrate.

Domo was very expensive, we are going to continue losing money on it. We added it for those people that need more powerful reporting because we would never have been able to build something as nice as they have.

Just like we won’t build accounting, so we integrate QB and Xero.

In the MSP space there are reporting systems out there that people pay a lot of money to hook into the big PSAs. We were able to accomplish the same type of reporting for a fraction of the price – and we are proud of it.

The going rate for a reporting system like what we are giving in domo is…

3. Calendar View:

Is there a way to adjust the calendar to show only 5 days in the week view (monday - friday)? In addition, when creating an appointment I would like to see the ability to click directly on the calendar to establish the day and time for the appointment. Also, the ability to turn on/off specific user calendars (i.e. At times, I only want to see 'tech 1')

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Invoice descriptions

We are trying to move from kyozou which also runs our ecommerce website. When We added detailed descriptions to products they end up being printed on an invoice and one item can take up a full page of invoice. We need to be able to have:

PID (product number or sku)

Short description of an item to show on the invoice like this:
    "HP Compaq DC7900 PDC 2.5GHz 2GB 250GB DVDCDRW Desktop Win 7 Home Prem"

Quantity

Price

Those are all fields we need to print on invoice.

We need a separate 2nd description like this to show on…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

It sounds like many people are asking for a proper solution to this as it relates to ecommerce integrations.

As soon as woocommerce 2.5 is released we’ll start work on improving the integration, and we’ll get this added somehow at that time.

It’s probably a month from being live right now.

5. New Dashboard

I would love it if the tickets on the dashboard would show the customer's contact info like it did in the old dashboard. That way it's easy to call the customer without actually drilling into the ticket.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Auto Document Generation (Word, PDF)

I would like to see system configuration that allows up-loadable, pre-designed documents to be auto-populated with customer information after a ticket has been processed. In another system, we have a process in place that allows us to press a single button that will populate the customer's RMA request info into a Word document (RMA #, serial #, issue reported, etc) that is then used as a packing list to put on the box they intend to return to us (with our shipping information). Additional desirable functionality would be for the system to generate an automatic email to the customer with…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Mandatory kiosk field

Would like to have the address fields on the kiosk mandatory as well as a drop down menu on the kiosk
    For Referred by

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. enable leads from specific email addresses or domains not to receive an auto reply email

i use a company to handle my calls. they send me leads which now come into RS, which is great. It would be nice if they didnt get an email back from me telling them their lead is in the queue. i know the feature can be turned off altogether but for most people emailing a lead i want an auto reply

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. More Options For Marketr. Allow multiple Email Templates for Multiple Repairs

Obviously, customer retention is something that everyone should be focusing on and Marketr does help in the respect, but only for the first repair. We should have the ability to have templates set up for multiple repairs.

For instance.

First repair:

3 Day Checkup: Template 1

14 Day Checkup: Template 1

Second Repair:

3 Day Checkup: Template 2

14 Day Checkup: Template 2

and so on.

The idea is that the customer never receives the same message twice, making it sound as natural as possible.

Plus, we shouldn't just be sending out an email only after the first repair. When…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

I like it – thanks.

We had planned on allowing a mailer to go “multiple times” – but hadn’t thought of specifically numbering them, I think a rules engine that allowed that would give some pretty cool control over the whole thing.

10. Phone message portal

I would like a portal that would tie in to the customers history but the view is only phone messages received (like PhoneSlips). You can use this to record a phone call that needs to be returned with a status if the person was called and if the call is complete. It would be great that if the call was not returned in 1 business day it would alert the user to remind them to make the call.

This would allow us to have a record of the call, assign it to a user, have history in the customers database,…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. View item on warranty

It would be extremely useful to be able to see the actual item that is tied to each warranty listed. When you sell a lot of items on an invoice or you have a customer that pays a lot of invoices, it is difficult to narrow down exactly which item is covered by which warranty listed. We use a general 90 Day and 1 Year warranty template for hundreds of items that use the same type of warranty.

If the item was listed on the warranty that is tied to it whether under customer details, on the invoice, on the…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Mark a ticket as invoiced after you've added it to another ticket's invoice!

When you have multiple tickets to bill for, once you add a ticket to the invoice the ticket you've added from should be marked as billed.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. MATCH and SUGGEST existing Contacts based on SURNAME, NICKNAME or MISSPELLING

We need a solution to all of the customers who have proper surnames that are wildly different from their nicknames or callnames. I don't know who the genius was that decided nicknames could be spelled completely different than the proper name; but they make me hate life sometimes. Here are some examples of SURNAME:NICKNAMES that are often COMPLETELY different than what we are trying to lookup:

Bill:William
    Dick:Richard
    Jerry:Gerald
    Bob:Robert

Another issue is misspellings of names that can be spelled in different ways. There are all kinds of ways to spell certain names, and there's no way to know without…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Third Party Accounting Integration or Data Transfer

Integration to accounting software would be awesome. I thought that since there is integration for Zero and Quick Books, there might be an option for a custom report creation to facilitate integration into other accounting packages. I have found a company who can transfer csv files to Simply Accounting, however the required data is in several reports. With custom reporting the required fields could be selected to form a report to make ready for the 3rd party program, integration and/or transfer of data could be almost seamless.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Pending Ticket Charges on Tickets page

Would it be possible to display the Pending Ticket Charges report figure on the tickets page, or have the option to include it. Its such an important figure as its telling us the total value of the work currently in the workshop. It also encourages us to keep the charges up to date

Chris - The PC Crew

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Extend the new dashboard

Add an option to view how long a ticket has been opened similar to the last updated time on the new dashboard

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. integrate with Merchant Warrior

We need a good merchant integration for New Zealand and Merchant Warrior seems to be the only decent one around.
    Any chance you can integrate with RepairShopr?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. RMM integration with ITBrain

It would be great to have integration with ITBrain from Teamviewer just like how the RMM feature for MaxFocus work so when an alert comes up, there would be an area within RS that shows the alert and you can convert to a ticket or clear the alert accordingly etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. grouping of charges on recurring invoices

We utilize the recurring invoice feature a lot. Throughout the month, we open, work on, and resolve tickets for a client on a per incident basis. We put charges on the tickets, then they get accumulated to the recurring invoice that runs on the first.

My feature suggestion is that the invoices be formatted so that charges from those tickets get grouped and labeled according to the ticket number and name. This way when a customer gets an invoice with 20+ charges grouped by ticket and not just jumbled up. I know that we can put descriptions on the charges,…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?