Skip to content

General

3766 results found

1. Appointment Month Layout

It would be nice to be able to see the Appointment Module screen in Month view as well as weekly. We book week long appointments by having only one slot available on Mondays. It would be nice for customers to be able to scroll by month rather than weekly.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Customizable ticketlabel

Hi forum!

We really want to be able to put the customers computer/phone password on the ticket label.
    Imagine how much time it would save, just saying.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Simple or complex passcode ios?

For the iOS app, instead of an email/password. After the user has a successful handshake with the server, can you make it possible for a passcode to be set with what ever recipe is deemed by the admin. Therefor not requiring repetitional typing of the password? Just throwing that out. I'm paranoid about strength since I'm the sole employee/admin. But 6 years of college really destroyed my memory. So I'm looking for an easier way to get in, considering the device is password protected.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Heading colours

Eg Assets, Purchases, contracts in the customer and ticket maybe black and white writing so everything does not look all the same no biggy but just a thought

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Recurring invoices

For the recurring invoices, for the ones that do not get paid, can you add an automatic message to the invoice email saying that the credit card was declined? If this is possible, where do I enable it? This way, when they view the email, they can get a message that the card was declined. We are getting clients saying that they didn't look at the invoice and assumed it was paid for because it is a fixed amount we charge them. Thank you in advance

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. USBSwiper with Paypal credit card processing

Does anyone else use USBSwiper with Paypal for credit card processing...I use Paypal more than anything...and it suits my business best...my current rate is 2.5% across the board, 25 cents per swipe and $4.95 a month and all i need is a $10 swiper...the second a card is swiped and authorized i get the money in my Paypal business account immediately...its so convenient to not have to wait 24 to 48 hours and batching out CC terminals...does anyone else us this ?? i feel like its a much better solution for anyone that uses Paypal and runs a business...

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Automatic adding of credit to customer account when refunding or purchasing from a customer for store credit

It would be really good that if I refund an item for store credit the balance would get automatically added to the customers account, in the same vein, when purchasing off a customer for store credit, when hitting the pay out button if payment method is "Credit to customer account" it should be automatically added.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

You can do this manually by adding a payment method called store credit, and refunding there like cash. Then manually increasing the customer credit on their edit page.

We will be supporting this in refunds in the near future too!

9. Icon Change for opened emailed invoices

In the invoice list there is a little closed envelope for invoices that had been sent. I suggest changing that to a little opened envelope when they have opened the invoice email so we can see from a glance the emails that have not been opened.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Label PDF button on Products and Inventory Screen

It would be convenient to have a button on the general Products and Inventory listing rather than having to open the item details and then click on the Label PDF button.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Rajesh Agarwal responded

We are kind of moving toward just doing the product labels on the Purchase Order when you receive product, the more powerful labels will only be there so you can have more data on them.

Are you using purchase orders?

11. Add attachment based on worksheet

I'm new here so if this is in place I haven't found it yet.

It would be nice if a worksheet could automatically attach a specific document. For example, we have a pretty comprehensive spreadsheet that we use when we perform a network evaluation. It would be nice if that document could simply be automatically attached when the "network evaluation" worksheet is selected.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Multi Store Color Coding

Support suggested I post my idea here.

We're a big chain with 5 stores, and sometimes a tech is logged into a different location than where he is actually at, causing a ticket to be created, and thus needs to be transferred.

Would it be possible to have the top banner a changeable color, similar to how created users can have colors assigned to them? Our stores already follow an internal color scheme for transfers, so it'd be a simple way for our employees to easily identify which of the 5 stores they are logged into at the time.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow selection of labor rate to charge when updating ticket and selecting "Charge time now"

It would be nice to select the labor SKU before charging time to a ticket. Currently, you must edit the invoice with the correct SKU or View Logs on the ticket timer module and edit. Both of these methods make it difficult to streamline the billing process. It would be nice to have a default labor SKU with the ability to change labor SKUs. Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Require us to either choose an asset, select an existing one or choose "no asset"

Right now it is too easy to forget to add an asset. Maybe if there was a pop-up that asked "are you sure there is no asset for this ticket?" upon ticket creation it would be easier to remember to add them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create a general reporting facility that allows users to export most raw data

As a business that has our own unique reporting needs, I want to be able to export data to CSV so that I can create my own reports in Excel or other tool of choice.

The more complete the columns included, the less I would need in terms of export parameters such as date range or enabled/disabled.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Images

Would like to see product and category images on the pos system. Example I would click a apple logo, then iPhone image, then product or service using images. There is much text and hard to train and be duplicatable using the system. I need like aMcDonald's ordering system for the repair industry. Simple, easy and visual for the employee.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Back to ticket button

Having a back to ticket button on the Invoice page after you click Make Invoice from within the ticket would be so nice! Would that be hard to do, since the invoice is attached to the ticket, just have the button link back to the ticket it's attached to?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Estimate 'Sent Email' notification icon...

Under the customer view screen, you can see under invoices -> 'Status' ; a icon notification when an invoice is 'Email Sent'.

It would be great if we can get a similar icon for Estimates sent as well! If you go inside an estimate view, of course you can scroll down... but why not just mirror how the Invoice section does it.

Quickly verifying if estimates have been sent / submitted I believe is just as important as the quick-view under Invoices.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. support multiple credit card processors (allow slow move to Mercury)

With the release of Mercury payments, Many are interested in switching. The problem is from what I've been told from support, there is no way to enable Mercury, while keeping your current processor working (Stripe in our case). If this was possible, we'd be able to slowly move over to Mercury, adding any new cards to that, while having the previously cards stored in stripe continue to process until we are able to update that client.

With so many credit cards stored for recurring billing, It would be impossible to turn off Stripe and turn on Mercury. As we'd need…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. inventory changes for logging of items

At the moment the 'Change History' section is really helpful in the inventory, but it's missing the detail of the ticket/invoice number that the part was invoiced on.

Also, we are trying to allow one technician to have the ability to view this log as one of the security group fields, but it isn't available to select. Would be great, as this technician does a lot of purchasing, so the history is good to see how many of a certain part that we have used in the past

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?